SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Newt Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 pm

^ btw, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. What I meant with "some people conclude too early" is that they thought that Lauren leaving Warsaw earlier than expected indicates that the two cannot give more time to be with each other's families. But really, Lauren just head to Portland few days before Dec 25 to film a commercial for Alaska Air.

Newt

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm

I didn't realize she was till doing work for Alaska Air. Good for her.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Lauren really is keeping busy! Good for her. I'd wager she's pulling in more income than Ben at this point.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:11 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Does Ben still have a job?  I think he is confused and unsettled. I think he is home with Mama so she can help him figure out what he needs to do. Lauren has shown a lot more initiative IMO. It may be photo shoots and selling products on the Internet, but at least she seems busy.

LOL! While I don't think he's home right now so Mama H can help him sort it out, I definitely think he's a little lost and needs some direction. I think he's struggled (like most ex leads do) to find a nitch post Bachelor. And totally agree, some may snark on her for it, but Lauren found something and she keeps busy. I'd wager she's pulling in more income than he is at this point. I bet his lack of direction for a guy that generally seems to crave purpose accounts for a lot of his insecurities and unreadiness. Just my total speculation.

I think he's in a personal rut. IMO it's not related to Lauren, but him and what direction in his life he's going to take. He was on reality show slump for a few years, first Kaitlyn's season, then his own and finally the dreaded HEA. He was a 'wanted' man for years, and it must've felt good for a guy with his insecurities, and for his need of fangirling. He had to drop a political run for HEA. He had options. Now I think that has dried down. No more offers like that flying towad him. He has to figure out a job he wants to do. He's not a big 'doer' IMO. He's been getting opportunities IMO all his life, and maybe now he's not. It's a bit scary, I bet.

As for Lauren, imo she's a doer. She had to stop flying for not her own choice, so she figured out what she wants to do, took the opportunities given to her, and started her blog. Whether it'll be successful for years to come remains to be seen, but I have no doubt Lauren will figure and do her life when need be. Imo.

So Lauren leaving Warsaw a few days early was for work reasons. IMO thats usually the case with them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:27 am

Yeah, photoshoot=commercial..essentially the same thing. You're getting filmed for both! I knew it was something so insignificant. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:25 am

I would take a guess and say that Lauren didn't necessarily have a choice as Alaska has been wonderfully accommodating to her and still appears to be her employee. She was just part of a larger group of people that was a part of yesterday's commercial production. It wasn't all about her. She's no celeb who can call the shots when it's convenient for her, nor do I believe she ever would. Despite how insignificant some may see this as compared to spending time with Ben, she's fulfilling her job responsibilities she negotiated with Alaska and I appreciate someone who doesn't flake out on professional responsibilities. Ben and Lauren have been liking each other's stuff including Lauren's mom and sister.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:40 am

Great, she filmed a commercial, but that doesn't really change much of anything IMO. Ben didn't go to Portland with her after she spent a few days in Indiana and Lauren isn't going back to Indiana. They're not spending Christmas together (as far as we know).

@Cocoasneeze, that's a good post on Ben IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:Great, she filmed a commercial, but that doesn't really change much of anything IMO. Ben didn't go to Portland with her after she spent a few days in Indiana and Lauren isn't going back to Indiana. They're not spending Christmas together (as far as we know).

Seriously. We can twist ourselves into pretzels all day long thinking of REASONS: INSERT HERE when the outcome is all the same IMO. Good luck to them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:15 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Great, she filmed a commercial, but that doesn't really change much of anything IMO. Ben didn't go to Portland with her after she spent a few days in Indiana and Lauren isn't going back to Indiana. They're not spending Christmas together (as far as we know).

Seriously. We can twist ourselves into pretzels all day long thinking of REASONS: INSERT HERE when the outcome is all the same IMO. Good luck to them.

And the outcome is what, exactly? Some questioned why Lauren left earlier in the week: this was likely why. They told us a month ago they wouldn't spend Christmas together and Ben was joining her in Portland right after and she'd spend time in Indy before hand to celebrate. This didn't come out of no where. IMO it's not a huge scandal and I fail to see the big fat deal. JMO.

@cocoasneeze great post. ITA. That is also how I see Ben and Lauren. Lauren is figuring things out. Ben is kinda floundering and I'm sure that contributes to some of his perceived unrest. Common trap for a lot of ex-leads unfortunately.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:08 am

It's not a huge scandal. It's simply that some people think it's odd an engaged couple isn't spending perhaps the biggest holiday of the year together now that they can be in public (doesn't necessarily mean they're breaking up) and others don't have an issue with it.

I'm sure there would be a similar discussion if it was any other couple from this franchise. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:39 am

I think they're just practical people who don't see the point of flying back and forth for the sake of one or two days, when they already spend most of their days together. I totally understand. The whole wanting to spend every second possible together might be romantic, but it's a bit silly to me personally. They have their whole lives to spend together, so what's the urgency? Maybe it's because I was in a long-distance relationship for years, but I just don't get the desperation as if time is gonna run out. Everyone should fly less, not more, for the sake of the environment. No point in Lauren going back to Indiana for a couple of days, and Ben should be with his parents if he didn't spend last Christmas with them either. I'm sure Ben and Lauren will have loads of Christmases together if they get married and have kids. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:54 am

@Cocoasneeze I think you nailed it!
I had to edit as I agree with your post, also @Mindless.
Everyone has a different feeling in their heart regarding "the holidays". What a loaded time. If this is what works for them at this time, great.
I love Christmas music. I don't even celebrate Christmas, go figure. But I listen to hours of it days on end literally for weeks prior to the holiday. And I literally don't celebrate Christmas. But the music warms my heart and brings to me the essence of the season.
So whatever works for someone else great. Peace on Earth! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218