SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:08 am

Well that solves a lot! No wedding anytime soon it seems.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:11 am

bleuberry wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Anyone sense something off with Ben lately? I wonder if he regrets doing the show and getting engaged...
I always said from my previous posts, that I always felt that he was 100% in, it is a vibe that I got.

Is or isn't? I go back and forth between thinking this is just them and thinking something is a little odd laugh out loud

I will say that his Twitter looks a lot more like what I expected his IG to look like. Maybe that's his preferred SM.
Sorry, typo. *Wasn't.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:14 am

umngirl wrote:Anyone else hoping for some noticeable tension in the special tonight for these two?

No, while then I'm the only a$$hole over here. Lol
I guess you didn't have to hope for much.. dizzy

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 am

You know when you look at Ben when you first met him, he seems like a guy that is mature and knows what he wants. He has a decent job, his own house and seems like he is a nice guy. From the past months after the show, you see another side. That side is a man that doesnt want to grow up. It is him and his wants. He wants, wants and wants but he doesn't want to give, give and give. Lauren is the one that makes sacrifices and Ben is like..um..OK. To me he just doesnt want to grow up. He said he wants marriage, but his actions say otherwise. He cant be honest with himself, the sad thing is the signs were there from the beginning. We just gave him excuses for his actions. A man that is 100% in you can tell he is. Heck, Shawn is more into Kaitlyn than Ben is into Lauren and I don't like even like Kaitlyn and Shawn. ALL MY OPINION.

Lauren needs to be honest with herself, does she really want to be with someone who is not sure that he wants to be with her for the rest of his life? Does she deserve such a man? Sometimes in life, you miss out on your soulmate because you think what you have is the best you can do.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:40 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They didn't say a whole heck of a lot. They seemed more up beat when talking about Nick. The only thing they really said about themselves was when Lauren said their next step might be them getting a dog in the future.
So we went from "can't wait to get married tonight on this stage, here's the pastor meandering around" to "maybe a dog"? Bachelor Franchise Producers Couples Therapy results.

Haha, basically. I wish them the best, but they've certainly slowed things down from 60 to practically a halt. Even Lauren was like "can a dog be part of a love story?" after saying that's the next step. Hope they're on the same page and it isn't just Ben being scared.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 am

I think that their relationship has stalled. They seemed rather lackluster to me tonight and uncertain about their future. They more so came off as forced rather than natural. Kaithlyn and Shawn were their natural selves, but I feel like Ben always feels the need to be scripted in everything he does. I would say that, IMO, their relationship has hit a dive. I just hope for their sakes that it doesn't continue to plummet.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:22 am

I am not sure how I feel about their update to be honest.  I wonder when this update was actually filmed.  I definitely got the vibe that Ben does not want to get a dog. I don't think he ever really has. If this is the case, I truly hope that they don't get one even if Lauren wants one.  I have a dog -- I love him so much and am so grateful to have him in my life.  However, they take a lot of time and commitment and if someone does not want to give that to the dog--then it would be better for them to not have them.  They have also been traveling so much -- a dog would tie them down a lot, too.  

It seems that Lauren misses her childhood dog a lot -- I get that.  I have been around dogs all of my life, so I truly understand what it is like to miss having one.  It is very different being the one responsible for them, though.  My rant is over now.

Lauren says they are "nesting" -- not sure what that means.  I do hope they stay together and are happy now and in the future.  I have to say that I was a little disappointed that they didn't at least have a wedding date set, but I don't think Ben is ready.  I hope that he gets there soon.  I do feel for Lauren.  This is all JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:14 am

I doubt they're truly getting a dog, sounds like they just needed something to say in the update IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:30 am

https://twitter.com/_bachelornation/status/815792189506813952

I dont rememeber this. Anyone else?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:43 am

Unless they majorly change their lifestyle and stop with the traveling, I don't see them getting a dog either. Ok, truthfully, lots of speculation on my part, but I feel for Lauren. It seems to me she's all ready to go in on this, Ben not so much. That must suck to be floating right now when just a few months ago you thought you'd be in the happiest time of your life, planning your wedding. IMO Ben needs to either $hit or get off the pot. He's trying to have it both ways.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:44 am

They won't be getting a dog because Ben doesn't want a dog. Sums up the whole relationship really. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 1f615

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:51 am

^ Yeah. Lauren has been talking about wanting to get a dog for months (though, once they settle down from all the traveling), and everytime Ben looks like he wants to kill himself. He kind of has the same look when she talks about wanting 3 kids. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218