SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:49 pm

I would love it if she needs to be away from her fiancé on the most important & religiously meaningful day of the year to practice the ducky face in the privacy of her folks' home. I get it.

Maybe nothing is wrong for real though and this lukewarm relationship is what they need and want, and neither of them need that true family unit and togetherness. Who knows. 

All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by FMG2015 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:52 pm

I think it shows their maturity, growth in communication, independence and confidence in their relationship. They are not that couple that needs to be attached to the hip, and it doesn't make them any less committed to each other because of I. It's evident to me that Lauren and Ben affirm their love and commitment to each other regularly that they are able to spend Chrietmas apart before Ben flies to Portland. She announced their plans in an interview. She spent 5 days with Ben's family, he's flying to her after Christmas. IMO, social media is looking for something gossipy and there's nothing there with this couple.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Alanna wrote:I would love it if she needs to be away from her fiancé on the most important & religiously meaningful day of the year to practice the ducky face in the privacy of her folks' home. I get it.

Maybe nothing is wrong for real though and this lukewarm relationship is what they need and want, and neither of them need that true family unit and togetherness. Who knows. 

All IMO.

I am CRYING at all of this cantstopl  rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Maturity and being able to spend time away from your significant other so that you can do your own thing is great, however, those thing have nothing to do with spending one of the most important, religious and fun holidays with your significant other that you're building your life with. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:59 pm

I'd be more concerned if Lauren didn't straight up tell us their plans (which they are following through with) in advance. Time in Warsaw before Christmas, Christmas apart, Ben flying out to Portland post Christmas. I'd be more concerned if Lauren told us something different and we saw her flying today. They spend 98% of their lives together. So IDK. I do think it's a little odd not to spend Christmas together, but if they are really and truly taking more time to figure out their relationship before a wedding, is it really that odd? Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Maturity and being able to spend time away from your significant other so that you can do your own thing is great, however, those thing have nothing to do with spending one of the most important, religious and fun holidays with your significant other that you're building your life with. JMO
Yeah IMO this type of strong communication and maturity and ability to spend time apart transitions nicely to separate houses, separate states, separate weddings (to different people), and separate children (we hope). IMO.

ETA: I knew I stole this thought from someone else. Credit where credit is due!! https://pics.onsizzle.com/dont-text-him-back-right-away-you-dont-want-to-1014494.png

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Diana wrote:Yeah, super odd to me. I mean I spent Christmas away from my "fiance" last year and we broke up three days later. laugh out loud

I have felt something is off with these two for awhile now but as a fan, I tried to ignore it. I just don't think they are as happy as they portray themselves to be. JMO
Is there anything that specifically makes you feel something is off? I do tend to think they're not as happy as a lot of people claim, but I don't think there's anything wrong either IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm

At this point, it's been over a year and they're still engaged.  Have they elaborated on what exactly they need to figure out in their relationship before the wedding?  I skipped their show, so maybe I'm just behind here.  TIA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Idk if I could tolerate Ben on the best of days much less with his biggest fan IMO (mama H). Maybe she needed a breather laugh out loud.

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:At this point, it's been over a year and they're still engaged.  Have they elaborated on what exactly they need to figure out in their relationship before the wedding?  I skipped their show, so maybe I'm just behind here.  TIA.
On the show, the storyline was about calling off the wedding, because Ben felt they weren't ready. But then ofcourse, at the end of the show, he has an epiphany so the wedding is back on. Truthfully, the whole thing was so very fake...but his tears during the counseling  session and his reasoning as to why he "felt" the way he did sounded like they were coming from some places of cold hard truth. Whenever they get asked about the wedding, they simply say they don't know. So I'm guessing tptb hasn't given them a date yet.

All IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk if I could tolerate Ben on the best of days much less with his biggest fan IMO (mama H). Maybe she needed a breather laugh out loud.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Thanks! Just choked on my tea.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:37 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I think it shows their maturity, growth in communication, independence and confidence in their relationship. They are not that couple that needs to be attached to the hip, and it doesn't make them any less committed to each other because of I. It's evident to me that Lauren and Ben affirm their love and commitment to each other regularly that they are able to spend Chrietmas apart before Ben flies to Portland. She announced their plans in an interview. She spent 5 days with Ben's family, he's flying to her after Christmas. IMO, social media is looking for something gossipy and there's nothing there with this couple.
To me actually, it shows the opposite of the words that I bolded. I am leaning towards Ben being the problem. I don't think he is mature for this relationship and is not ready to settle down. Something I have been feeling towards him for a while now. Like, Lauren loves and wants to marry him while to me Ben is not sure. The is nothing normal about an engaged couple, doing their own thing during the holidays. This is the time when you make your own traditions as a couple.

I just want to make an example of previous leads, I look at Sean, look at J.P, I look at Chris etc etc. I always felt like they were in it 100%. They wanted marriage.  The the are other leads in this show you just know they were not in it like Chris the farmer. Ben to me, doesn't seem that he is ready to settle down. IMO.

Last edited by StacyNor on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218