SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by casjacknick Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:50 pm

@StacyNor I remember reading someone's episode recaps of Ben's season while it was airing. They worried there was something emotionally wrong with Ben because of the unloveable thing. The saddest review was the finale where they freaked out that Ben had two women that they thought actually loved Ben and they worried Ben wasn't emotionally capable of returning that. Of course that is only their opinion but it is an interesting one. I adore Benlo, regardless if this ends up being something showing impeding doom or not. Theirs was a love story for me. If she is running off to be with her family for Christmas because that is where she wants to be than it is telling. Doesn't mean they're over.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by StacyNor Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:56 pm

casjacknick wrote:@StacyNor I remember reading someone's episode recaps of Ben's season while it was airing. They worried there was something emotionally wrong with Ben because of the unloveable thing. The saddest review was the finale where they freaked out that Ben had two women that they thought actually loved Ben and they worried Ben wasn't emotionally capable of returning that. Of course that is only their opinion but it is an interesting one. I adore Benlo, regardless if this ends up being something showing impeding doom or not. Theirs was a love story for me. If she is running off to be with her family for Christmas because that is where she wants to be than it is telling. Doesn't mean they're over.
Oh, I don't think they are over, I just think Ben has his issues and Lauren is caught in the middle because she loves him. I just don't think the is anything normal about an engaged couple seeing their own families during Christmas. It is not normal, even couples that can't stand their in-laws make time to go together and celebrate the holidays. From what I seen, both families like one another. Just strange.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk if I could tolerate Ben on the best of days much less with his biggest fan IMO (mama H). Maybe she needed a breather laugh out loud.

I was wondering something along the same lines. Pure speculation on my part, but maybe she has personal limitations on how much she can be around his family. I know personally speaking, after a couple days of being around my DH's family, I would be ready to be institutionalized or would be picking out what size my orange jumpsuit would be with matching accessories.
So if she has already spent a few days with his folks, maybe that was enough. It seems like they both are constantly with family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:15 pm

That still doesn't fit for me though. If she can only take his family in small doses, then spend this week in Portland, spend a couple of days for Christmas in Indiana with Ben and his parents and then head back to Portland. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Very odd.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 1f49c

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 8367-910 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 I_got_13 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Well I think she spent the last five days in Indiana because Ben had LASIK surgery. I thought at the time that was odd why have surgery in Warsaw and not Denver? Maybe he wanted his mom and his fiance to take care of him, who knows? I know I have been married for 8 years and only spent one Christmas with my in laws although that is more my husband's doing than mine. No idea why they are spending the day apart it is weird but unless they come out and say why I will assume all parties agreed and are fine and or happy with the outcome. Whatever that ends up meaning.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:49 pm

This would be their first Christmas together as a public couple right? Last year they were in hiding. Sounds very strange they wouldn't be together on Christmas Day. IMO

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Samuel10truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Samuel10 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Family10truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Samuel15truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Wait, why the heck did he wait to get LASIK until he was in Indiana? It's a common procedure that can be done at a variety of places in Denver.

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 87b72b10 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 86669110 truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Maybe it's a dr he's already familiar with in Warsaw. Idk.

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 pm

I'm sure they had their reasons for all of the above.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Mahhh gawd. How many caregivers does this dude require? Lo should stick to birthing only 1 kid IMO because she already found 3 for the price of 1 Bach on reality tv. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 pm

Ben after having traumatic surgery plus Mama H? Yeah I'd hightail it back to my family asap too. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can't stand my husband when he has the common cold. I feel her. Embarassed

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218