SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Ben is looking rough. He looks greasy and older than 27 IMO:

https://instagram.com/p/BO0PbXXleEr/

Lauren is also looking kind of rough. That makeuo did her NO favors. It made her look like she has racoon eyes. And she also looks older IMO:

https://instagram.com/p/BO0PkViFbOv/

https://instagram.com/p/BO0Nvo_FF2U/

I love Ben's sweater.. I love nerdy Ben. And I like Laurens dress, jacket, heels, and purse. But help them...go home and sleep for a day or two you two!! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:What is with her makeup!?
Yeah...that's why I took what I said back after I saw the pics without filters. I originally saw this, and thought she looked hot!:

https://instagram.com/p/BOyO3MdlbfJ/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Lauren is definitely not an ugly girl.  But I don't find her beautiful at all.  Not my cup of tea.

I thought she looked her absolute best just when the season finished.  the few photo shoots right after were really good.

But now I think she looks washed out.  I don't know I cant explain it.

I think she is looking worse instead of better as time goes on.  And Instagram filters don't count . They make even me look good.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 pm

WTH is Ben wearing? Lauren is in a fancy dress and Ben is in the most boring sweater he could find. Come on now. Being nerdy doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try to match your other half.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:39 pm

nikikass wrote:Lauren is definitely not an ugly girl.  But I don't find her beautiful at all.  Not my cup of tea.

I thought she looked her absolute best just when the season finished.  the few photo shoots right after were really good.

But now I think she looks washed out.  I don't know I cant explain it.

I think she is looking worse instead of better as time goes on.  And Instagram filters don't count . They make even me look good.
"They make even me look good" oh my laugh out loud You're funny!!

I think Lauren is just very frail and porcelain looking (as in white.) She's definitely an above average girl, very pretty....but not "eyes pop out of my sockets" gorgeous (most ppl aren't though.) A lot of ppl think Lauren is a unique beauty...but I think she's beautiful in her own unique way, because she's not the classic "pretty girl" IMO. Her cheeks are very rounded, her nose sharp, her eyes wide, etc..and it works for her IMO! Not for me....but for her, which is all that matters! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 pm

I think Lauren looks a combo of Candice Accola and Cindy from The Grinch. Very different, but cute IMO. (I only think this because I saw ppl mention the comparisons while The Bachelor was airing..along with a bird, but that's just mean IMO.)

https://goo.gl/images/KsHpoN

https://goo.gl/images/VwcxDr

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Ben hasn't been back to Denver for almost a month, and was in cold climates in Indiana and Oregon. I'm sure he packed lots of sweaters and chose one for last night.

The Disneyland outfit was by far his worst laugh out loud

https://www.benandlaurentv.com/article/ben-and-lauren-visit-the-happiest-place-on-earth-welcome-to-disneyland

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:48 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Ben hasn't been back to Denver for almost a month, and was in cold climates in Indiana and Oregon. I'm sure he packed lots of sweaters and chose one for last night.

The Disneyland outfit was by far his worst laugh out loud

https://www.benandlaurentv.com/article/ben-and-lauren-visit-the-happiest-place-on-earth-welcome-to-disneyland
Yeah, that's just a mess laugh out loud Especially with his Goofy hat! How fitting!! laugh out loud Lauren looks very pretty here, this makeup look suits her the best IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 pm

I don't see Lauren with a Hunter type at all. laugh out loud That's just not my read on her. I don't think she's anything like Kelly Travis. Honestly, I think she's looking for someone like her dad - ironically someone like Ben if he could get his head out of his a$$. If it doesn't work out for Lauren and Ben, I hope she can rebound and pick herself up quickly. I truly believe she is all in here, they have largely worked so far because of her, and she will be left pretty devastated and floating around if this doesn't work out for them. If she and Ben were to break up, my hope for her is she finds the life she's looking for and I'll still be happy to follow her. Ben, I don't even really care all that much. I still have hopes he can get his $hit together here, but if not, meh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:59 pm

IMO Ben is the typical, average 27 year old guy who is still finding himself only he is attractive and managed to snag a lead on a reality show making him appear like Mr. Perfect when in reality he may be Mr. Meh. Maybe being Mr. Meh is what earned him Mr. Unloveable, in his own mind. That attractive wrapper makes people expect more from him than who he is.
There are a lot of Mr. Meh's in this world. I may have married one. But that doesn't mean a Mr. Meh can not love his wife, his family, be a good provider and stand up to the plate when it's time. It just means he's not all that and a box of Godiva's. Not everyone is Godiva. Some are simply Raisinettes or Goobers. That's ok. There are plenty of women out there that will happily gobble them up, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't know if I am the only 1, but last night I thought Ben was intimidated by Nick.  Another thing he does not seems happy?  Is his face always like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:17 pm

They need to go home and stay there, get back into a normal routine. Jmo

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218