SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 pm

No Problem @newt It was funny I wasn't expecting that. I just thought I would be able to see the pic better.

It was funny though. I had a good laugh.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

@FMG2015 the thing is they should be spending more time together getting to know each other as a couple *IMO* instead they are apart we know that their relationship isn't great since the cancellation of the wedding

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Goodness I hope Ben can survive the week laugh out loud.

truelove - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 pm

I think they will figure it out. They are both good people. They are still learning about each other and about themselves. Throw in some reality shows, social media nonsense and it can make any one crazy. Just ask Kailtlyn giggling (I love Kaitlyn just poking fun at her)

They just need some time to figure it all out.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:@FMG2015 the thing is they should be spending more time together getting to know each other as a couple instead they are apart we know that their relationship isn't great since the cancellation of the wedding
But that happened in September. They went on vacation together spent thanksgiving week together, and to Honduras where Ben said his heart "soared" watching Lauren work down there. They've stated it was hard watching it all back on their show and they needed time for themselves. Negativity and press were at an all time high, and their social media usage decreased. They told us they would be spending Christmas apart. They both spent time with eachothers families and Lauren's family have shown no tension with Ben on social media. IMO, I see no MAJOR red flags just some regret from doing the show and not prioritizing their relationship.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Lets be real guys I love them as a couple but no one is going to be shocked if they decide to go their separate ways?

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:21 pm

When it comes to this franchise I would not be shocked if Chris Manson ended up fathering twin monkey's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm not a fan, nor do I dislike them.... Kind of neutral, like this vanilla (IMO) couple.   Hugesmile

What about the saying... Abscence makes the heart grow fonder.  heartbeat   Maybe a little time apart, even though they've been apart already some during the holidays will help.  

I admit I found the time apart during the holidays odd, but whatever works for them.  And they did seem like a united front in the most recent interviews.  While it does seem strange for her to say she hoped they go home Ina couple days and he did and she stayed.... It could be nothing more than time with the girls.  That is good and healthy for all us to spend time with friends, IMO.  Even if they aren't girls, I personally would want to spend time with.  laugh out loud

IMO, some time apart is good and healthy.  You should not have to be together 24/7 to prove your relationship is healthy and your in love and devoted, unless your dating BOR or someone with similar issues, IMO of course.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:30 pm

She hasn't been home in awhile because she's spent time with Ben's family and her own family. Now she's spending time with her friend who just broke up with her b/f.

The worse thing a couple can do is spend 24/7 together IMO. They each need to take time to do their own thing with their own friends IMHO.

I personally don't see the rush to get married and I don't see them breaking up any time soon. If there were problems, IMO Lauren wouldn't be out and about having fun with Amanda.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 pm

@GuardianAngel well Amanda just ended her engagement and she is having fun

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:@GuardianAngel well Amanda just ended her engagement and she is having fun

I'll never believe that Amanda was *ever* as attached to Josh or as invested in him and their relationship as Lauren has been with Ben.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:@GuardianAngel well Amanda just ended her engagement and she is having fun

I wouldn't compare Amanda's relationship with Josh and Ben and Lauren's relationship. That relationship was over a long time ago IMHO. She's probably glad to be single again after what they went through. I would be. Ben posted this on the latest picture. Lauren has posted pics of them together in the last couple of days. If there was trouble and Lauren was out partying because she's single I don't think she'd be posting pics of her and Ben together IMHO.

higgins.benHow can I get your number? I would love to take you out sometime to shop for groceries

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218