SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah we know very little facts right now. It looks pretty odd to me that she would be tweeting this out the second day she got back from her little extended stay with Amanda. Her and Ben were together yesterday with the animals and everything seemed fine. However, if she wants out, she should go. I don't want them to become some passive aggressive couple. I adored them until Ben recently killed it for me. She wants a dog? Get one. She wants to spend time away with whoever, wherever? Go, lady. She thinks she can do better? In my opinion she can and should. I want them to stay together as long as  they are happy and on the same page. If they aren't anymore then so be it.

Yeah, I'm also kind of on board with this post. Ben kind of threw her and their relationship to the wolves. I think the cancelled wedding and all that drama is probably at the crux of their issues right now. How could that not deteriorate trust? He should have never, ever agreed to that wedding to begin with. So terrible to take that away from her, even worse that it happened on the public stage. AND, the whole situation is even more sucky if you believe B&L that Ben was the one who was more enthusiastic about doing HEA to begin with. Lauren should (and kind of is) just living her life. Maybe she's giving Ben time to realize what he could be missing. Good for her if she is! They will figure out what's right for them soon enough.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:10 pm

@sosleepy ugh you are such a better fan then me. Where is my loyalty?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Ok so after reading all of this, I went to her social media. On her IG I noticed new comments about lip fillers and how obvious it was on her snap chat from just now. I looked and yup, it certainly looks like she got lip injections. For real this time. Her upper lip even has the classic bump and swollen look that eventually goes away. I knew this would eventually really happen. All JMO.

It makes her selfies and "model shots" look even more ridiculous IMO, but to each their own.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:21 pm

GUYS start with IMO or start getting deleted. No more editing pen for this simple stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:26 pm

IMO I agree with some people they started going their separated ways since Ben cancelled the wedding

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Ok so after reading all of this, I went to her social media. On her IG I noticed new comments about lip fillers and how obvious it was on her snap chat from just now. I looked and yup, it certainly looks like she got lip injections. For real this time. Her upper lip even has the classic bump and swollen look that eventually goes away. I knew this would eventually really happen. All JMO.

It makes her selfies and "model shots" look even more ridiculous IMO, but to each their own.
I've noticed this too, but I didn't want to say anything..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 pm

IMO , I don't see much difference to her lips compared to her pics and snapchats posted in last few weeks. Her lips look the same . It depnds on the angle and the way she pose . Even if she did, nothing wrong with that . It's her lips and can do whatever she wants . She looks beautiful in her recent snaps ,IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 pm

^ I go back and forth between thinking its lip fillers or just an intense lip liner. I don't think there's anything wrong with lip fillers (as long as one doesn't go overboard IMO.) I agree, that I think she still looks pretty.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

IMO I think Lauren has been getting lip injections for a while. Amanda also appears to have them. Ashley I admitted to having them and that a lot of other Bachelor girls do as well. Nothing wrong with it. It's the in thing these days.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:32 pm

I can definitely see the lip injections in her snaps just now and I never have before, so must be recent. Not a good look IMO. On anyone.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:34 pm

casjacknick wrote:@sosleepy ugh you are such a better fan then me.  Where is my loyalty?

Nah. I'm also taking a step back and looking at them more critically. I just don't think it's all sooooo doom and gloom, and I def think there are a lot of assumptions and reading into every single little thing right now. IMO of course.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:35 pm

IMO I don't think she got lip fillers, I think that's the power of makeup. I remember at one point people thought she had a nose job but it was just simply contouring which I cannot not do to save my life. Her lips looked perfectly fine in her snap with Ben and the pics with lady at the show yesterday unless she got it done overnight which I doubt.

Also, with Lauren posting stuff on twitter today honestly I wouldn't read too much into it, if anything IMO I thought she was just bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218