SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 am

Deleted from the fan threads.

atem wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:The previews are out for marriage boot camp: looks like they are going to the ones with the least problems but they are still trying to make them look bad. JP made the comment that he didn't feel like he was even 2nd to Ford: sort of sad, if true

I've only read about them, but I really wish they didn't do that show.  I even think it would be best that they didn't watch it!  

Go to the link for the full story.

http://people.com/tv/marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars-exclusive-season-7-supertease/

J.P. Rosenbaum Calls Former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert a 'Total Headcase' in Marriage Boot Camp Supertease

Season 7 of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars features a former Bachelorette, a Mob Wives star, the self-proclaimed “rebel Duggar” — and no shortage of drama.

In an exclusive supertease for the new season, emotions run high as husbands and wives confront their issues head on.

Although Ashley (Hebert) Rosenbaum married the man who stole her heart during the seventh season of The Bachelorette in 2011, she and J.P. Rosenbaum have some cutting things to say about each other. Ashley is shown saying, “Everything is negative; there’s not one positive thing, then the shot cuts to J.P. describing someone as a “total headcase” and “totally immature.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by melrose Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Deleted from the fan threads.

atem wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:The previews are out for marriage boot camp: looks like they are going to the ones with the least problems but they are still trying to make them look bad. JP made the comment that he didn't feel like he was even 2nd to Ford: sort of sad, if true

I've only read about them, but I really wish they didn't do that show.  I even think it would be best that they didn't watch it!  

Go to the link for the full story.

http://people.com/tv/marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars-exclusive-season-7-supertease/

J.P. Rosenbaum Calls Former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert a 'Total Headcase' in Marriage Boot Camp Supertease

Season 7 of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars features a former Bachelorette, a Mob Wives star, the self-proclaimed “rebel Duggar” — and no shortage of drama.

In an exclusive supertease for the new season, emotions run high as husbands and wives confront their issues head on.

Although Ashley (Hebert) Rosenbaum married the man who stole her heart during the seventh season of The Bachelorette in 2011, she and J.P. Rosenbaum have some cutting things to say about each other. Ashley is shown saying, “Everything is negative; there’s not one positive thing, then the shot cuts to J.P. describing someone as a “total headcase” and “totally immature.”

Where does JP say he doesn't feel even second to Ford?  I didn't see that in the Previews..

melrose

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:12 pm

It's in the first look for the season that was posted on Wetv.com.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 87b72b10 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 86669110 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm not surprised he'd feel like 10th on her list IMO, but now with the new baby he must be 101st. Glad they did this show. Greatttttt idea Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Yeah, it's there. LOL It's says he's not sure if he's even 4th or 5th on the list. (paraphrased from memory)
Nothing sounded so awful to me. I remember those days of taking care of a baby/toddler. I was lucky to get to the bathroom. A shower was a luxury.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 pm

I wish they never did the show and I think it would be best if they didn't even watch it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by melrose Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm not surprised he'd feel like 10th on her list IMO, but now with the new baby he must be 101st. Glad they did this show. Greatttttt idea Rolling Eyes

I am quite confident they will be fine. I can tell by the preview that it is edited.. I think we all know that. Will there be truth in there, I am sure, but, hey, the others in Bach. Nation who went on are fine. Some may have regretted it for different reasons, but others said it helped them. EVERYONE has things they need to work on in their marriages.

They are grown ups and know what they are doing. They have already been through the microscope with the Bachelor/Bachelorette and came through fine. I hope they got a nice paycheck to help offset the kids college eds, new house, etc. expenses! All we can do is speculate, only they know the real truth. I wish them all the very best and hey, they got some nice time away to boot..

melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:33 pm

If he feels 10th to Ford, Ash herself probably didn't even make the list.  Sounds like every new parent ever.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 pm

When is the show on, please and thank you.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:45 pm

hdman wrote:When is the show on, please and thank you.

I premieres on January 6th at 7 pm CT/8 pm ET.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 87b72b10 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion 86669110 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:07 am

So I've never watched MBC, but I like JP/Ashley so I watched the preview. The stuff both of them said is REALLY run-of-the-mill, but stuff that actually couples therapy can be helpful for just so that resentment doesn't build and make things actually bad. Also I like how bemused they looked at the therapists who said that the relationships were dying.

Also, I'm guessing Ashley's pregnancy will be mentioned at some point (although of course it will be saved for max-drama laugh out loud).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:23 pm

JP and Ashley's "problems" seem like the normal issues that most healthy couples need to resolve, which can basically be solved/fixed with open communication, as long as the love and respect for each other is there (which I have no doubt is so in their case). Compared to most of the other couples who go on this show, who scream, insult and demean each other constantly, admit to cheating, lying, emotional or physical abuse and who knows what else, I would not worry about this show appearance (which already is in the past) having any ill effects on Jash. If anything, it probably made each feel grateful that they have such a wonderful loving partner as opposed to the bunch of crazies who are their costars.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+8
hdman
bleuberry
atem
Kashathediva
Alanna