SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:20 am

^Just checked it out. They did sound a little butt hurt. Jordan probably cut them off just like the 100,000 side chicks he cut off as Alanna likes to say. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:21 am

A couple of the people Jordan seemed close to on the show made some accusations about him in their ITM's. Chase and James come to mind. I remember Jordan's interview on the Garbage time podcast he mentions that he was close with James in the house, they used to interact on twitter, then that episode where James called him entitled aired and he seemed to pull back. Chase too, where he was close with Jordan in the house, then Jojo and Jordan's date with the grape stomping and Chase was talking to Luke and ITM's questioning Jordan's motives. I think that might have turned him off from pursuing real life friendships with them.

James also did an interview where he implied Jordan doesn't love Jojo. Said the relationship was one sided, and that she didn't make the right choice.

I think a lot of people in this franchise act like they're your friends when they really aren't and he seems to know this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:16 am

Lol savage Jordan. But in all reality is he's doing the right thing by moving on, they might have been close but that was only for a temporary time. Jordan has his best friends that knows him and loves both him and jojo, who are cool people too. And it's evident from the tweets he liked that he's not really a fan of the show.

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:44 am

ReneeM wrote:A couple of the people Jordan seemed close to on the show made some accusations about him in their ITM's. Chase and James come to mind. I remember Jordan's interview on the Garbage time podcast he mentions that he was close with James in the house, they used to interact on twitter, then that episode where James called him entitled aired and he seemed to pull back. Chase too, where he was close with Jordan in the house, then Jojo and Jordan's date with the grape stomping and Chase was talking to Luke and ITM's questioning Jordan's motives. I think that might have turned him off from pursuing real life friendships with them.

James also did an interview where he implied Jordan doesn't love Jojo. Said the relationship was one sided, and that she didn't make the right choice.

I think a lot of people in this franchise act like they're your friends when they really aren't and he seems to know this.
Yeah, I saw that interview with James. The interview was from late August/early September, I believe. I'm guessing James was just salty that Jordan (most likely) cut him off too laugh out loud But, I just saw James comment on one of Jordan's pics a few days ago, so laugh out loud Like you said, bachelor nation has a lot of shady/sneaky ppl IMO. I want JoJo/Jordan far away from all that, and luckily, seems like they want far away from all that too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:53 am

I find jordan's approach to this show very refreshing because I believe his 'brush with fame' gives him the true glimpse into the warts and the challenges that come along the seeming perks. He's very good at capitalizing on the perks i.e. sponsored social media posts...but he knows how to balance that with keeping his personal and professional lives separate and setting clear boundaries for who he lets into his personal circle. I also do think he's charismatic and fun/lighthearted enough that he enjoys whatever event he might find himself in with people from bach nation but I don't think he puts lots of weight or importance on that. In short I think it takes more for Jordan to trust and invest in true/real friendships rather in this world compared to others who are just entering this world in the first place. I can understand why those people could be wishy-washy and chasing the fame and I can also understand how he can be very careful and skeptical.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:51 am

A.j wrote:^Just checked it out. They did sound a little butt hurt. Jordan probably cut them off just like the 100,000 side chicks he cut off as Alanna likes to say. laugh out loud
Only 100k???? Give our BBJ some credit!! That's like the # of women he had per month! 

And I think it's more than just his brush with fame that is excellent at keeping people at bay, but making it feel like they're part of his inner circle by being friendly and gregarious. It's how he operates in general IMO and why he had all those chickees in the first place. Each one thought she was special, like each guy thought they were besties, when in reality, he's actually an incredibly guarded person and all that is just an act to harmoniously survive in the world IMO. It drove Jo cray in the beginning because he did it to her also, but now that she IS his inner circle, I think it should make her feel very safe and secure in their relationship and with him in general.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 am

Good post Alanna. I think as well that Jordan is very protective of JoJo and his relationship with her. And I think that if he were to become buddy buddy again with Robby and Chase at some point JoJo may come up or they'd have to interact with them all. And he just wants to give JoJo to himself and nothing is wrong with that. Robby and Chase were also the two guys who got the furthest with JoJo. Robby shared a FS with JoJo and we don't know how far things went there (or do we?). So yeah, I won't want to be best buds with the guy who almost got engaged to my fiancé. That would be awkward and kind of irresponsible, IMO especially as it seemed as though Robby had a hard time getting over JoJo. Chase as well had raw and lingering feelings for a while so I don't give him wrong. I do think that when he does interact with them he's very friendly etc. I'm sure though, had he not been the winner he would have perhaps tweeted them more often. But I still don't think he would have gone around to all the Bach events like those two. They seem to be very much into being Bach showpieces and Jordan is just not about that. He has an actual job, and actual real relationship that he's focusing on - as he should be. What is even better is that Jordan has maintained his friends even after becoming a quasi-celebrity. Many of the Bach alums only seem to hang out with fellow Bach alums but Jordan has remained grounded and like his dad I think on HTD said, he's not gonna let the fame affect him.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 am

I do believe Jordan's journey so far including his experience in football, the public attention from that, his experience with his family, his experience in the bachelor etc have all given him a very clear sense of what matters to him/what he trusts and what he's going to set boundaries for.

He's very mature - maybe the most mature person when it comes to the fame that I remember seeing who was part of a final couple to handle being in the public eye while also setting very strong boundaries...

I do believe a good chuck of that comes from seeing the ugly side of being in the public eye, having his/others values tested (as he kept talking to Jojo about during the show) etc. I think grappling with all these things and his own personal journey in football make him much more self-aware outside and in context of the public eye in a way that he can handle it much more maturely than others -- I would even argue he's more mature than most of the oldest people in the franchise (e.g. Nick). I think Jordan is very different from most people that have gone on this show in that he was not plucked from a completely private and real world into the public eye... It's very evident how this sets him apart.

He's handled it with all with savvy - as he also has the personality to handle relationships/friendships with friendliness while setting very clear boundaries. We have to remember Jordan is the "overthinker" and Jojo is the one who brings him down a notch...so he considers things very closely and seriously -- much more than what his external persona might suggest.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

^ Very good posts!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:49 am

Wow Wow you guys are incredible, i love to read what you all have to say and ITA with all the posts
above :claphands
Also i would i hardly watch any TV shows and in my free time i come to this forum laugh out loud
This is the best fan forum with all you amazing people who love J&J as much I do. So just wanna say thumbsup

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:03 pm

There are far too many posts that are not within Fan Forum rules for me to sort through edit and delete. This thread is being locked and filed away. I apologize to those who's posts were mindful of the rules.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.
Fan Forum Rules

These rules were implemented because it isn't fair that other members can't post rebuttles for any contestant they favour that were spoken in a negative manner, in a Fan Forum.

I don't think there is one member in this forum that would appreciate this couple being mention in a negative manner in another Fan Forum.

If anyone wants to move their post to the General Discussion threads feel free to do so.

I will create the new thread and post the link in a few minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu