SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jina Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Vanessa's friends (IG:@Scully2lu & @annachilli) posted some pics from last night while watching the first episode and that look on Vanessa's face in the first one is priceless.  awwww  l o v e
She looks happy and excited to finally watch her (their) love story on screen.
I really thought Nick will be able to hide his feelings better with his experience in the show but the way he looked at her made me melt. He was blushing and shy around her. heartbeat  heartbeat
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen11
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen12
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen10
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen10
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

jessietrey wrote:Vanessa's Instagram following has really increased. She had about 7k yesterday and now she has 20k the morning after the premiere. I looked at some other contestant accountants and I don't think any of the other girls gained that many followers.

This type of follower hike always happens with the "spoiled" F1.  I really like Vanessa and hope the spoiler is correct because if not then she has to have the fortitude to withstand all the media/SM scrutiny and unnecessary well wishes while dealing with a different outcome.
She was definitely IMO 1 of very few that peaked Nick's romantic interest night 1. Seeing Andi & Kaitlyn on Jimmy Kimmel really highlighted how different she is from them which bodes well as Nick is single because he needs to alter "type".
She does look happy post-show but her pre-show IG posts are that of a joyful person so with her strong support circle of family and friends she could be F1 or roseless in the end.  JMO
I'm always sceptical of RS so my hesitancy is not specific to Vanessa.  I'm looking forward to seeing how Nick interacts with a confident woman who I sense is not naturally competitive.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:47 pm

DLo (Danielle L laugh out loud) is now following Vanessa on IG Smiley
Still no follow from Rachel.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:54 pm

Vanessa's twitter is now active. It has officially begun!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Jina wrote:Vanessa's friends (IG:@Scully2lu & @annachilli) posted some pics from last night while watching the first episode and that look on Vanessa's face in the first one is priceless.  awwww  l o v e
I really thought Nick will be able to hide his feelings better with his experience in the show but the way he looked at her made me melt. He was blushing and shy around her. heartbeat  heartbeat
snipped

Expression while watching...

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Captur28

This

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Captur29

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Oh man. laugh out loud

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 144869_9284-400x600
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 144869_9306-900x600
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jina wrote:Vanessa's friends (IG:@Scully2lu & @annachilli) posted some pics from last night while watching the first episode and that look on Vanessa's face in the first one is priceless.  awwww  l o v e
snipped

Expression while watching...

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Captur28

This

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Captur29

I've been waiting 2 years for that look. So worth it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 pm

that dress is hideous laugh out loud id rather wear the leaves
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Sorry I'm not buying RS's crap. These two look SMITTEN. heartbeat I'm team Nessa till the end. giggling

Jina wrote:Vanessa's friends (IG:@Scully2lu & @annachilli)
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen11

sdmom wrote:The expression when Vanessa's picture was shown
goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Img_0539
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Awww! Vanessa and Nick's expressions heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:55 pm

I know I'm in the minority but she does nothing for me, She to me very boring not a lot of personality and very plain jane in terms of looks in my opinion. To me she doesn't seem to be what Nick usually goes for. I guess he decide to go a different route this time.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:12 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I know I'm in the minority but she does nothing for me, She to me very boring not a lot of personality and very plain jane in terms of looks in my opinion.  To me she doesn't seem to be what Nick usually goes for.  I guess he decide to go a different route this time.

Just curious, have you looked at her IG account or Snapchat? I agree that so far on screen she has not been as stand out as some of the other women. But the personality that Nick is drawn to did not really shine yet on the show. Personally I could tell she was "The One" from the way he held her and she relaxed into his arms with a peaceful look on her face in the L&S photos leaked months ago. But I "fell in love" with her for Nick after seeing her SM accounts and getting a better glimpse into her personality.  That is what made him fall for her IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon