SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:48 am

I'd like to add that for whatever reason blogger boy says Vanessa will be a mini villain and not many girls liked her blah blah blah...well she's the closest to Dani M of all people. A Neonatal Nurse and a Special Ed teacher to me share similar qualities that are nothing short of a bad thing. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

goals - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:32 pm

You know what?... Most people are not their jobs. You can't judge a person's "goodness" or "not so goodness" based on what they do. In some cases, yes....thank God.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the special ed teacher and the neonatal nurse MAY not be the "goodest" girls in that lot. At least, I hope they don't think so.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 pm

I think that you can see many character traits by looking at one's job. It takes a lot of patience, perseverance and compassion to be a special education teacher or a neonatal nurse. That's not to say they are "good girls", but I certainly do think those character traits are good ones to have.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:39 pm

@Lisa, this is not true every season but often we will see dates before HTD that is just with the couple and crew, the rest feature the locale and the public are often involved, either as spectators or part of the scene. Some on the board speculated in the past (usually during the F3 dates) that the type of date can indicate the stage the lead and contestant are in their relationship. We speculated that the ones who had the beach dates or snorkeling dates indicate who moves up to F2.  I am speculating that Nick and Vanessa had the furthest connection by the time they were in Bimini.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 pm

julychild wrote:You know what?... Most people are not their jobs. You can't judge a person's "goodness" or "not so goodness" based on what they do. In some cases, yes....thank God.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the special ed teacher and the neonatal nurse MAY not be the "goodest" girls in that lot. At least, I hope they don't think so.

Yes, I know many people in noble careers who are a**holes. That's not to say that's the case here, but you never really know. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'd like to add that for whatever reason blogger boy says Vanessa will be a mini villain and not many girls liked her blah blah blah...well she's the closest to Dani M of all people. A Neonatal Nurse and a Special Ed teacher to me share similar qualities that are nothing short of a bad thing. JMO

Speaking of the drama with Vanessa, I haven't read the US Weekly article with Nick on the cover but I read somewhere that it was not positive for Danielle L. and did suggest that she did the show for her career/brand. I thought that was interesting because I've always maintained that I think the producers/show is US Weekly's source. So it is interesting that the article was very positive for Vanessa but not so much for Danielle L. and RS's spoiler is that Vanessa told Nick and others that Danielle was fake.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:05 pm

lleyki wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I'd like to add that for whatever reason blogger boy says Vanessa will be a mini villain and not many girls liked her blah blah blah...well she's the closest to Dani M of all people. A Neonatal Nurse and a Special Ed teacher to me share similar qualities that are nothing short of a bad thing. JMO

Speaking of the drama with Vanessa, I haven't read the US Weekly article with Nick on the cover but I read somewhere that it was not positive for Danielle L. and did suggest that she did the show for her career/brand. I thought that was interesting because I've always maintained that I think the producers/show is US Weekly's source. So it is interesting that the article was very positive for Vanessa but not so much for Danielle L. and RS's spoiler is that Vanessa told Nick and others that Danielle was fake.

I read the article with Nick on the cover and it said that Vanessa/Rachel were there for the right reasons and that the other girls accused Danielle L. of being fake. Interestingly, the article didn't mention anything about Raven or Danielle M and we know they both go far. I also think the show gives US Weekly info because they tend to get stories that RS doesn't mention in his columns. The article also didn't mention anything about a blowup between Rachel/Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Vanessa did a sit down interview with Glamour Mag. It will be posted after the show tonight.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:44 pm

julychild wrote:You know what?... Most people are not their jobs. You can't judge a person's "goodness" or "not so goodness" based on what they do. In some cases, yes....thank God.

From my own experience my younger brother went to a special education school and those teachers were some of the nicest teachers I've ever met. Not to discredit other teachers of course but you have to have A LOT more patience and compassion to be a special ed teacher. Sure you can be an azz**** outside of your job that wasn't my whole point though. My point was that even if they're portrayed as villains on this show their jobs still seem to show a softer side to them especially those qualities I mentioned above.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi‏ @VanessaGrimaldi

Can't sleep, so decided to give Twitter a shot.....again. #helpme
https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi/status/820874997837209600

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I read the article with Nick on the cover and it said that Vanessa/Rachel were there for the right reasons and that the other girls accused Danielle L. of being fake. Interestingly, the article didn't mention anything about Raven or Danielle M and we know they both go far.  I also think the show gives US Weekly info because they tend to get stories that RS doesn't mention in his columns. The article also didn't mention anything about a blowup between Rachel/Vanessa.

I believe the article in question was from Life & Style, not US Weekly:
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-women-121071/photos/bachelor-nick-viall-women-danielle-l-218254#photo-anchor

Life & Style is IMO much less reliable/linked to the show.

This was the article I think is being referred to - if there's a separate US Weekly article also stating this, then I stand corrected and would appreciate a link if someone has one Smiley (TYIA)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:17 pm

From social media, it does seem like Danielle L is pretty well-liked by most of the girls and still hangs out with them, whereas Vanessa only really seems close to Danielle M. So, I don't doubt what RS said about Vanessa bad-mouthing/backstabbing Danielle L right after her 1-on-1 and getting into a fight with Rachel. It all just depends on how the edit chooses to show it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon