SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Blogger Boy hates Nick so pinning Vanessa as the mini villain isn't so far fetched.

I honestly don't care what happens anymore cause if the final episode has Nick down on one knee proposing to Vanessa then that's all that matters. I'm also glad she has someone like Nick to support her whenever the mean comments from social media start to pour in.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

TeamNessa - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i love Vanessa! but i especially love watching vanessa and nick.  I see a connection that i havent seen on the bachelor in a very long time, its refreshing....however i am really worried and afraid that tptb might ruin this love story for me.....i unfortunately read RS why oh why did i!!!Redfacemad he mentioned something about Vanessas edit will take a bad turn or something?like she may become the villian?!?!?! pls tell me this is BS!!!!! whatever happens i will always be #teamnessa

Vanessa and Nick just have *it* and I loved watching them together as well. There was such an ease and naturalness about them together like they had known each other forever and that to me is like soulmates -- when meeting someone who just feels like "home" and a recognition of each other where they can feel like this other person just "gets" them.

It's actually really amazing to watch a connection like Vanessa and Nick have because IMO that's really rare and REAL and cannot be faked, which is why I am sure TPTB will do what they can to hide that connection.

But honestly, I don't see them being able to hide their connection (other than to try get a Bette edit for some other girl because that's their thing now) and even if Vanessa's edit takes a bad turn, my only response is who gives a crap! This is Nick after all who has been painted as a villain before so if they try that with Vanessa I don't see it mattering anyway.

Heck, it's one of the things I LIKE about Vanessa and Nick - they're both real and authentic and not some one dimensional "I am so perfect" caricature of a human being that doesn't exist! So I will be cheering for them even if her edit takes a bad turn - perhaps even more so, because it will only show me that Vanessa and Nick truly are a great match!

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 pm

IMO the term villain has to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I can't really think of the last time that term seriously applied to a cast person from my POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 pm

There's just something so free and uninhibited about Vanessa that was exemplified this week. She's got a self awareness about her and seems very comfortable in her skin. I don't think we've seen someone like her on the bachelor ever before. The show and Nick got very lucky!

I'm not worried about her edit. I think anyone she calls out will come from an authentic place and have some merit behind it. Viewers tend to respect that. Unlike what Leah did to Lauren last season. I think the show knows Vanessa is someone it's better for the viewers to like, and root for since they want to make it seem like it's even possible she's too good for nick and won't say yes at the end. I don't see a villain edit happening here.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm enjoying Vanessa and am giddy about their date. But, having just watched it again I can't help but think that come FRC time Nick will say that Vanessa has all the qualities he's looking for in a wife but the sexual chemistry just isn't there. I mean that the line we've often heard from other bachelors and bachettes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Vanessa. She seems like a gal that deserves a happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO the term villain has to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I can't really think of the last time that term seriously applied to a cast person from my POV.

I'm still confused as to how RS considered her a "mini villain". The only reason why I could see her maybe being a "villain" is that she calls out Nick's decision making skills (like we saw in the preview) & that rubs the other girls the wrong way. If that is the case, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest given the connection we saw between her & Nick this week. I think whatever she does later on in the season will be nothing compared to Corinne/past bachelor villains. Honestly I'm not too worried about her edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I'm enjoying Vanessa and am giddy about their date. But, having just watched it again I can't help but think that come FRC time Nick will say that Vanessa has all the qualities he's looking for in a wife but the sexual chemistry just isn't there. I mean that the line we've often heard from other bachelors and bachettes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Vanessa. She seems like a gal that deserves a happily ever after.

You mean you feel Vanessa is f2? Interesting thought.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Of course she will get some social media hate...Danielle L has alot of "fans" & when it airs with Vanessa telling Nick she is fake, they will start for sure. Hopefully not too bad but it will be a little rough for Vanessa I am sure, hoping she just laughs it off & knows it's just silly fans overreacting.

Ok so I was not going to mention this but here goes...I think Dani L is lovely & very attractive BUT..I see her as being not very classy, I mean she is always wearing clothes that attract attention & the fact she has a few nip slips in this next date with Nick says it all really, Vanessa is the total package, & imo far more classy than Danielle also!

Nick done good...what a smart boy he is! clapping!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:54 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I'm enjoying Vanessa and am giddy about their date. But, having just watched it again I can't help but think that come FRC time Nick will say that Vanessa has all the qualities he's looking for in a wife but the sexual chemistry just isn't there. I mean that the line we've often heard from other bachelors and bachettes.

If that were to happen, that would be the biggest WTF, head scratching moment ever because if that was not sexual chemistry between two people, I don't know what is. He literally could not stop touching the woman, even when she was puking into a paper bag. It's funny, I saw so many of the recaps talk about the butt grab with Nick and Danielle L. but I didn't feel any real heat and chemistry watching those two as I did with Nick and Vanessa.

Watch their makeout after he starts crying. It is gentle and passionate at the same time and slight nose nuzzling is really intimate. And that was the first one on one. They have another one on one before they even get to hometowns where from the promo, things look pretty heated then too. Anything is possible of course. Spoilers have been wrong before (I will be truly shocked if this is the case this time but we shall see) so Vanessa really could end up being a F2 but I don't think lack of sexual chemistry will be the reason for it if that happens.

I'm still confused as to how RS considered her a "mini villain". The only reason why I could see her maybe being a "villain" is that she calls out Nick's decision making skills (like we saw in the preview) & that rubs the other girls the wrong way.

He is basing it on whatever sources he has telling him that she wasn't the most liked in the house, the rumor that she badmouthed Danielle L when they were supposedly friends at the time and the fact that supposedly the women sided with Rachel in whatever fight she and Vanessa had. Of course he admits he doesn't know what the fight was about but he's decided that based on her supposedly not being the most liked, then clearly she was a mini-villain.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Vanessa IMO was comfortable enough in her relationship with Nick to voice her concerns to him without fear of repercussions. If that means she looked like a snitch, so be it. If for some reason, DanielleL said to some ladies, that she was not that into Nick (hearsay on my part) then it is pretty naive of D to say that in a competitive environment. I would rather see Vanessa be protective of her guy than passively watch someone else who is not as deserving move further than someone who was there for the right reasons. IMO. unfortunately, that is not going to be perceived in a good light. Will it backfire? We'll see.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO the term villain has to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I can't really think of the last time that term seriously applied to a cast person from my POV.

Nick himself used to be described as a villian too! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Is this coming weekend an SHV weekend?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon