SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:42 am

I admit to doing a double take there too. Embarressed! Embarressed! Embarressed!

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:50 am

I do have to say, that's actually a really good picture of him IMO. When he's not in work out gear, his eyebrows are thinner and he doesn't have that stupid grin on, I do think he's attractive. I get the physical appeal of him. 

I will not be surprised to see these two "reunite" and they end up on television again in the coming months.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:42 am

I've never seen him as attractive. Strange looking fella IMO and I've always thought that since Andi's season.

Amanda is still as fake as ever and likes to play games, IMO

I feel sorry for her kids. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:What you're missing IMO is that they're actually more alike than they are different. He throws shade and subtweets her as well and he's also immature, stupid, fake and boring just like she is. They're pretty much the same. It makes total sense to me. BiP4 reengagement here we come! JMO. laugh out loud

Totally agree! Add to it they're both dumb as dirt, IMO, especially when it comes to relationships.  IMO, neither like to be alone and when they get tired of being alone fall back into the pattern of contacting and reconnecting with the ex for the attention and to scratch that physical need and itch.  It doesn't matter that it's a match made in hell, IMO of course Hugesmile , or that it's not at all healthy or going to result in anything other than temporary happiness.  It's all about him/her and what they want in the moment, not how it will effect the girls or them in a long term situation, IMO.  Lots of selfishness all around, again IMO.

That pic of Josh is better than most.  It didn't immediately made me go Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 318829699 Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 4103285151 , but it certainly doesn't make me want to date him either.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:So Amanda was actually making fun of Josh since she saw him in LA.  Her and Lauren seemed to be having a ball making fun of him with the make sure the pap see us to make sure we really are together and then making fun of the fact that he does club appearances, as if her shilling everything from soup to nuts makes her a better person.  She follows Andi to shove some more in Josh's face and then unfollows Andi and starts following Brodie's girlfriend.  Amanda is the most immature mother of two I have ever known of.  So it seems to be okay with Josh that she was making out with Wells, she's in Vegas now with a bunch of girls drinking it up, it's okay for her to throw shade at him.  And I'm sorry I just don't see it.  What does he see in her?  She is everything that he has said he dislikes such as piles of makeup, fake hair, botox, not very intelligent, boring.  Is there something I'm missing here?  Or is all in the eyes of the beholder?

Methinks they both have issues and need an intervention.  For everyone of Amanda's subtweets and passive agressive jabs & shading on SM taken at Josh; there's one equally insulting from him as well.  Add the two Lauren's on either side weighing in with their comments and likes.  It truly is quite obnoxious laugh out loud.  One minute they are making out and looking extremely happy to be with each other; the next minute Josh is doing an interview for the same outlet that "coincidentally" has pap pics of the two of them the night before.  Makes me think that Josh called the paps & scheduled interview unbeknownst to Amanda and that's why Amanda went from being obnoxiously happy day after they went on date (my interpretation of her tweet) to subtweeting insults.  

Amanda Stanton‏ @amandastantonnn  · Feb 20  
ever have those days where you just wake up in an obnoxiously good mood?! me all day today

Toxic together that much is clear.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:17 am

So it looks like Amanda had another dose of Botox, all of a sudden her cheekbones are puffier.  SMH. Saw the usual picture of her doctor friend in her tags. Congratulating her on how much she has accomplished. I didn't know shilling for a living was an accomplishment.  Can you imagine what she will look like when she's forty?  Also she's in Atlanta.  Saw a pic of her and Josh with some guy in Atlanta.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 am

She's pathetic IMO and any sympathy I ever had for her is gone since she keeps willingly going back to him whenever she fears her popularity is waning. They're both as manipulative and calculating as each other IMO.

Last edited by pvpr on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added IMO.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:37 am

This is the history she had with the her ex-spouse. Yo-yo'ing. She needs counseling on many levels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:47 am

Yeah, no more sympathy for this one. What a dummy. We'll probably see them on MBC soon.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:53 am

Can someone bring the picture over. Mostly wanted you to see Amanda's face. It looks like she's got a plastic mask on. It's either in Josh's IG tags or the person who posted it on IG is Mitamin 1
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:55 am

mindless wrote:Yeah, no more sympathy for this one. What a dummy. We'll probably see them on MBC soon.

JMO.

Exactly what I was thinking... marriage boot camp should be filming in the next couple of months.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 pm

I gave my rose away before him #ldvlife #bachelor by @mitamin1

Holy crap, what is up with her face?!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom