SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 06, 2017 11:10 pm

@Sprite I was thinking it, you posted it. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 08, 2017 8:29 pm

I may not be a fan of Instagram shilling, but I understand why she does it. It seems to me that it would provide the flexibility and income she needs as a single mom, with minimal childcare. I won't blame her for choosing it.

We cannot have both Amanda and Josh on BIP. It would ruin them both.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Only issue being is she has her girls in full time day care anyway. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2017 9:52 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I may not be a fan of Instagram shilling, but I understand why she does it. It seems to me that it would provide the flexibility and income she needs as a single mom, with minimal childcare. I won't blame her for choosing it.

We cannot have both Amanda and Josh on BIP. It would ruin them both.

That would depend on their behaviour and frankly, I don't think tptb care one bit if it would ruin them.

If either of them shows up again, then they are just idiots....or total fame hos...or both. I personally think the latter anyway, regardless if they go back for more on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Only issue being is she has her girls in full time day care anyway. LOL

Ah, well, I didn't know that ...

I guess knowing how hard parenting can be I try very hard to not judge other people's choices.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 pm

The problem is she does no freaking parenting! She is like a cardboard cut out. Her two daughters do more parenting to her than she does to them.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu May 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Who are we to say how amanda parents her kids? All we see is photos she posts on Instagram. ***IMO***We don't know how she parents them. **IMO**They seem really happy to me and I can tell they're loved. **BIG EDIT** Bringing josh around was sketchy but everyone makes mistakes.

I personally would love to see amanda back on BIP. I think she could redeem herself from the josh Murray situation last season. I don't think she should jump into another engagement. But I hope she finds a nice guy.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu May 11, 2017 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Maybe stick to Fan thread?)

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 11, 2017 12:38 pm

@Sarahrayofsunshinee We are who we are and we follow the site rules and as long as we do we can do so.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 12, 2017 11:10 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4p2HfAC-m/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn&hl=en

I always take photos of my booty and post them on SM! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri May 12, 2017 11:51 am

I'm not sure if anyone know this. But why do the kids not have the fathers last name?

Stanton is her maiden name right? Or is that her married name?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4p2HfAC-m/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn&hl=en

I always take photos of my booty and post them on SM!  laugh out loud

Could be worse. Chase could be taking the photo. It could be on a balcony. She could be nude. Just saying. cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 3:26 pm

I'd like to know who would have taken that pic? It's tagged Turks & Caicos. Are any of her friends there with her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+62
stuckinsc
autumnkm54
mysthelma
beader
dw_a_mom