SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:03 pm

Am I the only one who is excited about his new single esp. after he implied he has a tell-all in the works?  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

I am going to die of laughter seeing him make a fool of himself (JMO). Bring it on I say!

2pop
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Acrunch wrote:
mindless wrote:They were shading each other with enforcements just a couple of weeks ago and then Amanda went to Atlanta and Josh visited her in LA. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yes but this is first time Amanda point blank has taken aim at MM.  I don't think the self proclaimed momma's boy would forgive that laugh out loud and if he did, momma would probably tie him up before letting him try again.

I hope so. If it takes insulting his momma to get rid of him for good, then keep landing those zingers Amanda! happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 40 1710264613
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 pm

hae1001 wrote:Damn MM blocked me like a year go. I hate missing all the good stuff

Be glad she blocked you and did not simply take all your personal info and twist your messages and incite her lemmings to fight you on social media.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 pm

This guy is such a joke. I've never seen anything like it. He's probably singing the blues because that's all he ever does. Grow up Josh, you're a grown azz man after all. Stop manipulating people, stop letting your mom fight your battles, ask her to stop because it's embarrassing.

I love the life Nick is living right now, authentic and happy and great things have come to him. All the opposite for Josh. It must drive him absolutely bonkers. And I love it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:45 pm

The best revenge is living a good life, even if that life includes cheetos and kmart. I should tagline that one.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:50 pm

I believe the more negative one is the more negativity comes back to them. Josh is full of crap, therefore it comes back to him over and over.

MM is IMO basically a lunatic who will lie and do whatever to make her family look good as evidence by the f/book person who she tormented.

I was told a while ago, she photo shops her pics before they can be posted and if her family wants to post anything, it has to be run by her first. dizzy I don't know how she has time to do anything else in her life. She has a full time job scouring SM defending herself and her family against the trolls, and photo shopping pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 pm

I think Josh has been told for so long over and over that he is good, has a good heart etc and to follow the blessed plan his mom follows and lays out for him, that on a certain level he does not even comprehend he is negative or wrong doing.
I am serious. I seriously do think he has an issue that keeps his box a bit rox less. I know that sounds snarky, but I am serious. If you are aware there are issues you can work on them. If you are constantly told there are no issues it's the other person or society, how can you address your handicaps and work to better them?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Oh IA @Kashathediva between MM and himself they have brained washed themselves! They believe their own chit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:27 pm

The only time he was really on his "own" I believe was during the minor league stint and then "something happened" for him to take an emotional LOA and quit.
I sincerely think this gentleman has been led to believe he lives in a land of blessed unicorns. Male ones. Who run the world. And poop cherry blossoms.
That does not excuse his behavior, IMO. It just makes it more difficult to look in the mirror and not see a handsome unicorn with good teeth.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Okay, wow. I'm no Josh fan (although I said something nice) he blocked me 3 years ago when I just said #teamandi, but i don't think his mom trolls accounts, who has time for that. IMO Duh and Duh don't need to clutter their simple heads. Josh can ride into the sunset. Please don't return. Imo

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:24 pm

@Sheokaf I know for a FACT she does. FACT.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 am

Nick is engaged and doing DWTS. Amanda seems to have a good career going with her kids and blog and is traveling with friends. Meanwhile josh is miserable and trying to be a rapper while momma murray loses her mind for finally being called out on her fake accounts. This couldn't have ended better[/code] happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove