SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 am

This is all I gotta say:

"Jerry!!! Jerry!!!! Jerrr-yyyy!!!"

Straight out of Springer.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:09 am

Wow, I stay away from this page one day and there are 8 new pages of drama. Only with BOR.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:46 am

I was just coming to post that US Weekly article but I see I'm too late.

The most important thing I learned from that article is that Josh has a personal assistant. What the...what? That must be a soul crushing job. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:49 am

His personal assistant is the tier under him that he recruited to sell his advocrap. rofl She needs to pick up the speed. Bills need to be paid.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 am

http://m.eonline.com/news/839738/inside-josh-murray-and-amanda-stanton-s-nasty-split-his-assistant-tells-all

I don't know if this one was posted yet. Amanda essentially says he doesn't have a personal assistant laugh out loud josh is the absolute worst ever, what a miserable human being. I believe nothing that comes out of his mouth and I truly believe Amanda

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am

I can picture it now. All around a board room in the Vatican, contacting the personal assistant, ordering her to contact the police to retrieve the vehicle that he so generously purchased tried to use as bait for her. Because after all they are so #blessed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 am

I'm laughing so hard reading this thread and these other articles. rofl rofl rofl

Just to confirm what I think I'm learning...he LIED about having a personal assistant? Seriously?!?!?! That is pathological. I mean...I don't even have words. rofl

And I have absolutely no sympathy for Duh. Sorry, you get what you asked for. All she had to do was pick up a book and maybe listen to one of her friends (just one, any one). She probably loves this whole story, maybe she's even in on it (IMO) to keep her own self relevant and in the news.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 am

This is so amazing! Hoping they get back together so this can keep going.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

Alanna wrote:This is so amazing! Hoping they get back together so this can keep going.

I know! They are my fav thread because both are so mind numbingly stupid. Unfortunately those little girls have to be involved which is the only thing that dampens my sad drama-loving glee. I feel badly for them, but have no sympathy for Josh or Amanda. At least they didn't breed a new generation of idiots together. Another saving grace. All JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by autumnkm54 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 am

Hi guys.  Been reading for awhile but I have never posted so this may be a little long!  I have never been a Josh fan, there was something that bugged me about him on Andi's season.  Personally, I thought his proposal was over the top and scripted, it didn't seem genuine.  Then after the fall out with Andi and the book that came out he had to repair his image.  

Now from having experience with an emotional abuser, it is so hard to get out from under them.  Now I wasn't in some long term relationship with mine, I finally got out of it after 8 months.  Now he was an ex athlete and thought he was a gift and such a catch.  He was playing minor league but still wanted spotlight like he was pro.  They say the right things, they look good and can charm.  All while using you and convincing you that you need them.  IMO from what I have read that is what Josh is like.  It took me moving and not answering calls for a long time for my ex to finally leave me alone.  Amanda hadn't been posting anything and hadn't been responding to all of his interviews because IMO she was trying to cut him off.  The worst thing you can do to men like that is not acknowledge they exist.  However, that doesn't stop them from calling or showing up to the same place.  It is Amanda's fault for not listening to the warnings, but I also understand her too.  Trying to see the best in someone who is or can appear super charming.  My ex had convinced me to help him move 6 hours away after only a week of knowing him, those kind of people just know how to manipulate and convince you to do what they want. It is so tough to break away from people like that.  I think about how it must feel to see Josh use her daughter on his social media.  It would turn my stomach.  She probably doesn't even have a say in it, granted she allowed it in the beginning.

Now this whole car thing is entertaining.  Reading the article there was one thing that stood out.  She states that she had a car but Josh made her trade it in because it was from the ex.  IMO she should be able to keep the car he made her get because he convinced her to trade hers in.  It is a very controlling measure and I am sure he used it against.  Let me do interviews and make my self look good and you can keep the car.  He made her get rid of her car due to jealousy since it was from her ex (she states that).  So he controls her with one side and makes him self look good with the other.  But IMO his true colors are showing.  It is showing how he is controlling and how he is so concerned with trying to fix his image.  He has failed!  I believe Amanda that they were suppose to work out details but he is trying to tarnish her image.  Josh trying to get attention because he hasn't done an interview in a whole couple of day.  Letting his "personal assistant" do his dirty work, laugh out loud it is just laughable.  Now don't get me wrong, all the drama is entertaining. I just feel bad for those little girls. All JMO.

autumnkm54

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 am

His *personal assistant* better watch her back.  Since Josh would never ever never be mean to Amanda and he always takes the high road because love > hate, he'll probably end up turning on his *personal assistant* and claim she did this all on her own without his knowledge or consent if he feels that calling the cops on Amanda has backfired on him. He will try to extricate himself from situation by doing what he does best...putting the blame elsewhere.

Now this whole car thing is entertaining. Reading the article there was one thing that stood out. She states that she had a car but Josh made her trade it in because it was from the ex. IMO she should be able to keep the car he made her get because he convinced her to trade hers in. It is a very controlling measure and I am sure he used it against. Let me do interviews and make my self look good and you can keep the car. He made her get rid of her car due to jealousy since it was from her ex (she states that). So he controls her with one side and makes him self look good with the other. But IMO his true colors are showing. It is showing how he is controlling and how he is so concerned with trying to fix his image. He has failed! I believe Amanda that they were suppose to work out details but he is trying to tarnish her image. Josh trying to get attention because he hasn't done an interview in a whole couple of day. Letting his "personal assistant" do his dirty work, laugh out loud it is just laughable. Now don't get me wrong, all the drama is entertaining. I just feel bad for those little girls. All JMO.

This reminded me of the IG video he posted a little bit before they first broke up of 1 of Amanda's laser tattoo removal sessions. I could tell by Amanda's face she was annoyed by it and that Josh was pressuring her to have her ex's name, initials (not sure which) removed because her having it on her body was "disrespectful" to Josh.

Last edited by Acrunch on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:32 am

@autumnkm54 Welcome1 and thanks for sharing your personal story. I certainly agree with your POV!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove