SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Josh gives me the creeps. He's the absolute worst contestant this franchise has ever seen, IMO. I'd tell any woman to run as fast and far away from his as they can!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:  I'm not going to speak for Bleu, but in no way did I take her post to mean anything disrespectful towards Sable or anyone who'd lost a pet.  It was snark.  And I laugh out loud'd because other than his mother, Sabel seemed to be the only female capable of dealing with and putting up with him long term, IMO.

And I say that as not only a pet owner, but one who had to say make the decision to say goodbye recently.  JMOAA

This is correct laugh out loudyes

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:59 am

Did anyone watch Josh's live last night? Said he and Amanda were eloping, called andi the devil. Made me think him and Amanda were fine but I guess he was kidding because his tweets say otherwise. Someone called them both amazing women and he bashed them both. This guy is a real jerk

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 am

Mentally unstable IMO.

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:20 am

I can't believe I saw people on twitter praising his live tweets for being funny. He's the opposite of funny.

singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:27 am

I need a Norman Bates emoji.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:31 am

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:Did anyone watch Josh's live last night? Said he and Amanda were eloping, called andi the devil. Made me think him and Amanda were fine but I guess he was kidding because his tweets say otherwise. Someone called them both amazing women and he bashed them both. This guy is a real jerk

He is so FOS!  I caught about 30 seconds of it and had to stop.  If he bashed Amanda that must have been a few seconds after I heard him say he would never ever never say anything bad about Amanda because he's not the kind of guy that kisses and tells cantstopl singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f637   I've defended him in the past but at this point, his face and voice make me cringe.  He's got serious issues and maybe the worst one of all is he's blind to his own faults of which there are many.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 am

Well In his Instagram live he was telling people that he and Amanda are going to elope and that he misses her and her girls. He didn't say anything bad about her. Only andi. But on Twitter he tweeted to someone that neither her and andi are amazing girls and people have no idea. Bottom line is he is a jerk and has serious issues. He is a dangerous man imo and I really hope they wouldn't let him on another season of paradise

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:05 pm

I just can't with this guy. Like dude you have two failed TV engagements. You're not that amazing either and shouldn't be talking.  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Josh is such a charmer...he shows himself on his videos chewing with a wide open mouth full of food while talking close up to the camera. Then just because he is so awesome....he asks for advice for yay/nay... shaving or growing a chest full of hair. This guy thinks he is a gift to all women when in reality he is the opposite. Totally the bottom rung....Gross.singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674 singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 pm

He's riding on the fact, that majority of people back up the guy, no matter what. Amanda hasn't said anything about him, right? He just can't let woman get any praise, especially if the women decide to do anything independent, even breath on their free will.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just can't with this guy. Like dude you have two failed TV engagements. You're not that amazing either and shouldn't be talking.  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621  singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1f621

He really thinks he's God's gift to women and his relationships only fail because the women in question turn out to be undeserving of his greatness. singlelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 8 1838857674 Since when is it funny to "joke" about eloping with your ex who hasn't said a word about you in ages? Josh actually makes me feel like violence is sometimes justified. If someone just so happens to punch him in the face, I won't oppose.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove