SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm

That would indeed by funny if it were TPTB doing the blog.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Lol could be but it definitely feels more introspective to me and sounds like Nick. If TPTB write the blog then I suppose I need to give them credit for closely mimicking Nick's voice giggling

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

They have been known to do it in the past with the lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Funny thing that.  I would say the first half seems to have been written by Sean Lowe (but I chose TPTB) and the latter, Nick.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 pm

The syntax sounds the same to me throughout the blog, so it was definitely written by one person, IMO. @Catdwoman50 Are you saying Nick didn't write the first half because it sounded like he was defending Corinne? While I'm not her biggest fan, I can see why Nick (producer influenced or not) would try to rationalize Corinne's assertiveness/aggressiveness as a positive.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

I just meant that the first part seemed like he's regurgitating the events with some explanation here or there - not the truly heartfelt blogs we've read from him. He's always honest and self-deprecating when explaining his actions.   Whether the Corrine rose was his choice or not, I really didn't get it from his blog. Feels like an excuse, same with the date with Danielle, seems bland. Unlike the Liz portion in which he went through his thought process explaining his facial expressions and his actions. I'm sure he wrote the whole thing, just not the impressed by the first half - he's going through the motions.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:The syntax sounds the same to me throughout the blog, so it was definitely written by one person, IMO. @Catdwoman50 Are you saying Nick didn't write the first half because it sounded like he was defending Corinne? While I'm not her biggest fan, I can see why Nick (producer influenced or not) would try to rationalize Corinne's assertiveness/aggressiveness as a positive.

IA it actually sounded like Nick and they way he explains his actions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:21 pm

Sharleen's Flare blog on Epi2: http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/the-bachelor-episode-2/

Ali Fedotowsky: http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/01/10/bachelor-12-brides-1-groom-possibly-go-wrong/

CH: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-episode-2-030105551.html

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additng other blog links)

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Make sure you watch Sharleen's vlog where she talks extensively re: Corrine - just made me think about something and I will post that in another thread.

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Sharleen's recap is up on her blog: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode2

I particularly liked what Sharleen wrote here as it explains why I had a problem with Liz' reason for her "change of heart" when it came to Nick.

I think Nick in particular is very sensitive to people seeing him differently based on his favorable appearance Bachelor in Paradise, when frankly he was the same person on that show that he was on the previous Bachelorette seasons. Remember, for 2+ years (and still to this day, really) this guy has gotten a LOT of hate. Yes, I know he put himself in a position to receive it, but the fact remains that he's been on the receiving end of enough flak to thicken even the toughest, most confident, most self-assured person's skin. Therefore, he doesn't have a ton of patience for people who suddenly treat him differently after he's gone from being that guy you made fun of for appearing on 3 seasons to suddenly The Bachelor himself and thus more famous, respectable, and/or "higher rung" in the Bachelor world.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:30 pm

I've noticed that as well, that he seems kind of annoyed when people talk about how "different" he was on BIP. I can totally understand since he's always been the same guy to me as well, just in a different setting. People who can't see that are not worth his time IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 pm

mindless wrote:I've noticed that as well, that he seems kind of annoyed when people talk about how "different" he was on BIP. I can totally understand since he's always been the same guy to me as well, just in a different setting. People who can't see that are not worth his time IMO.

Nick and close friends like Sharleen have said he is the same guy.
Any girl on the show that came on only because they like BIP Nick doesn't get that he is a combination of all his tv appearances.
I know Vanessa, in her intro package, mentioned BIP and how she liked that he showed vulnerability but she also mentioned his closeness to family which was only shown on Bette seasons. Christen talked about changed Nick in BIP in the limo to m&g and Liz told him seeing him on BIP changed her mind about him.
Wonder if there is a correlation between all the girls with dolphin in their bio and those who changed their mind about him because of BIP giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - All Blogs - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
atem
lleyki
wandb
Cila51290
sosleepy