SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:06 pm

A lot of ppl seem to be tagging MF in regards to her tweet. I hope he sees it laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Nick bout to fave some shady tweets in response too, I feel it laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Why is she always so thirsty for her own moment to shine and jealous when others receive it instead? Jeez....HEA now DWTS...Maybe she should ask THEM(TPTB) and not rant on twitter every time she doesn't get her prize
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:17 pm

see2love wrote:And lets not forget Nck spoiling Andi's season too.

Yeah.  Blabbing on the phone is ok, I guess.

Cocoasneeze wrote:Nick wasn't even in a thought process of doing DWTS after Andi's season. Kaitlyn was allegedly offered after her season, which she spoiled. TPBP were fresh out of having their perfect foiler ruined. From Andi's season enough time has passed, and no one gives s chit, that Nick spoiled it. Imo there just is a huge difference, and this time it has nothing to do with double standards. JMO.

Last time I check, Nick wasn't the Lead, so there wouldn't be a reason for him to be asked in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn, stahhhhhp. Where is her off button? Rolling Eyes

Probably in the same place Raven is having trouble finding. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn, stahhhhhp. Where is her off button? Rolling Eyes

Probably in the same place Raven is having trouble finding. giggling

Nick seemed to have the same problem.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:25 pm

This response to her tweet is excellent

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Oh this crazy show. Nobody is different than anybody on this show. They are all the same in the end.

But damn I wish Kaitlyn was on DWTS. I would have actually watched it.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:27 pm

She needs to STFU and move on.  Get a career and tend to her drinking problem and  let go over precieve bias, afterall she is the one you outted her season. Created opportunities for yourself B**** and move on.

Last edited by reason on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 pm

nikikass wrote:Oh this crazy show.  Nobody is different than anybody on this show.  They are all the same in the end.

But damn I wish Kaitlyn was on DWTS. I would have actually watched it.

I agree, but I didn't want Kaitlyn to be the Lead in the first place.  To say that they aren't seeking 'fame' just doesn't make any freaking sense.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if after spoiling her own season, MF went ahead and had a contract deliberately drawn up for her regarding DWTS only to tell her "no, nope, sorry, oh soooo sorry, no can do".
This is exactly up his alley.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:31 pm

MF is a dirt bag, jerk! (IMO)  Who the heck knows why he said no.  To act like he gives a rats butt about their relationship vs 'being famous' is flat out ridiculous.

She rejected Nick at the FRC. I don't know what more 'kissing the hand' she had to freaking do.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa