SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 am

Yikes. Was never a fan of these two or saw them really working out (imo) but they were proving me wrong there for a minute.

I am guessing the break up announcement is coming after the current ette's season. I just don't see how that can work when she wants something so bad and she's throwing out plea's (imo) to the media again and again. So embarrassing and sad for her. I feel for her.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Aria Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 am

Alanna wrote:I know the subtext here is that she’s a heavy drinker, but I don’t think that’s true. So much of that is her brand and image imo and it doesn’t seem to bother Shawn anyway. Maybe there are other things at play but then I would hope he’d let her know what they are and they could tackle them together to set a plan in motion.

I'm dense, because I was confused about what everyone was alluding to, haha.

I don't think she has a legit drinking problem either. I think she just just plays it up because she thinks it makes her seem cool. I think we would have heard stories if she did have a real issue, the way we've heard about Chris. I think that this is just Shawn's issues with marriage because of his parents' divorce. They even did a podcast interview a while back in which he said that was why. I still think Shawn wants to spend the rest of his life with her, I think it's just the paperwork that stresses him out. He was with his ex for 7 years, so I just get the feeling this is his thing. He's extremely loyal, but marriage scares him.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:47 am

She does have things that have been positive in her recent past. She did her seasonal, holiday Broadway special. It may not have gotten rave reviews, but it’s also nothing to disregard. Her podcast is a positive, regardless of how many are out there.
So I gave her credit in both areas.
Both she and Shawn come from broken homes. Regardless of how public they are, every couple has issues.
I don’t see them ending anytime soon personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 pm

I don't see them ending anytime soon either. I think they're both too loyal and too obsessed with one another. I do think it might go the Charlie/Sarah route, with a breakup and getting back together and repeat, but even that I don't think is happening in the near future. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Speaking of these two . I do think the problem here is when it comes to wedding talk . They are not on the same page which is being the “big issue here all along “. I mean yeah, they can take this long engagement they want as long they are on the same page.but what is happening is they are not . She wants the marriage and ready anytime but he is not. They keep having interviews about wedding dates/plans in public and the same thing they are keep saying which is they are busy to do a planning that is why no wedding plans yet ever started.I mean “this is their reasons all along “. Then two years ago , same thing . Then now three years of their engagement , same thing.” I don’t think it is a big deal how long you are waiting to get married but knowing one of you is ready for a long time now is just not right. If you are afraid of commitmment and have issues about tying the knot then let her know and talk about it. The way she is talking about wedding plans in public and making herself desperate is just not looking good with her man. Jmo.

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 Eb97c9
AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 9zt107AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 XgicucAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 Oaw2uvAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 2pqw5k8AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 30szzauAfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She does have things that have been positive in her recent past. She did her seasonal, holiday Broadway special. It may not have gotten rave reviews, but it’s also nothing to disregard. Her podcast is a positive, regardless of how many are out there.
So I gave her credit in both areas.
Both she and Shawn come from broken homes. Regardless of how public they are, every couple has issues.
I don’t see them ending anytime soon personally.

Absolutely, those are positive experiences. I definitely think contestants and leads should capitalize on any and all opportunities that interest them post-show. It is stupid money to pass up. And while I do think her podcast has a leg-up on all the next-gen podcasts coming out (more established, solid following, etc...), with every passing season she is further and further removed from being "in-the-know."

I was more curious about what her long-term professional ambitions were? Is it music? Is it dance? Is it being a media personality? Is it being a stay-at-home-mom? I listed the other bachelorettes in a previous post b/c they all landed somewhere pretty firmly and was curious where Kaitlyn landed or where she wants to land. And maybe Kaitlyn doesn't need to "land" at all -- she is a free spirit after all.

And I'm not so sure that Kaitlyn talking about their engagement or wedding plans is necessarily a sign of something wrong in her relationship with Shawn. It could be that Kaitlyn doesn't have much else to talk about and is just trying to weave a new perspective or angle into their relationship narrative. The anti-planning, reverse engagement, etc...all just new wedding vocab words. Or, alternatively, wedding talk is all the interviewers wanted to discuss. She and Shawn might be perfectly in sync with their timeline -- he wants his business up and running for so long, she wants XYZ, etc...

They seem so very much in love with one another. If there are issues, I hope they can work them out.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 am

Didnt i see or hear her mention she was waiting for ABC to offer them a televised wedding? In some footage with Ashley I. Cant recall if it was on tv or a podcast.
That was in the past month.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:18 am

I don't follow this couple but read the article about Katilyn wanting Shawn to do the big, unexpected gesture. I can totally understand this - you want the person you love to choose you, not because it is expected but, because they want to with their every fiber of being.

I actually think Kaitlyn is being honest in saying this. Their 3-year relationship has had more tests than a 10-year marriage! Hope they make it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:I know the subtext here is that she’s a heavy drinker, but I don’t think that’s true. So much of that is her brand and image imo and it doesn’t seem to bother Shawn anyway. Maybe there are other things at play but then I would hope he’d let her know what they are and they could tackle them together to set a plan in motion.

I'm dense, because I was confused about what everyone was alluding to, haha.

I don't think she has a legit drinking problem either. I think she just just plays it up because she thinks it makes her seem cool. I think we would have heard stories if she did have a real issue, the way we've heard about Chris. I think that this is just Shawn's issues with marriage because of his parents' divorce. They even did a podcast interview a while back in which he said that was why. I still think Shawn wants to spend the rest of his life with her, I think it's just the paperwork that stresses him out. He was with his ex for 7 years, so I just get the feeling this is his thing. He's extremely loyal, but marriage scares him.

IMO.

If that’s the case, then perhaps he should consider therapy to resolve some of these issues. Cause my God. 

He can’t love Kaitlyn going on and on about it to the media. I imagine that doesn’t make him feel great. Probably not helping the situation.

I don’t think a breakup is coming soon either, but also there is certainly no sign of a marriage anywhere in the near future. Byron and Mary did this song and dance for 5 years; no reason K&S can’t string it along a few more years too. During Nick’s premiere, we had (drunk) Kaitlyn on Jimmy Kimmel telling him give them “one more year” and they’d be married. That was 18 mos ago, and now she’s talking about giving the ring back.

I mean, are they really obsessed with each other? Is Shawn really still obsessed with her? I agree he was years ago... but idk. Life happens. If he truly was, he’d give her what she wants no holding back. I just think there are things going on behind closed doors we aren’t privy too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Have no idea what's going on behind the scenes but I just don't get it...Shawn was practically obsessed with Kaitlyn before the show and during filming. He chose her over Britt, he excused her for the Nick hookup. For a girl he wanted THAT badly, why not pull the trigger?

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Why but the cow, when you can have the milk for free comes to mind. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:45 pm

I think she's reading here laugh out loud hi Kaitlyn if you are! handwave

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 1f49c

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 8367-910 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 I_got_13 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 E5kqdm15 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa