SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:53 pm

I don't think there is anything wrong with being in a committed relationship, without marriage, for 3 years+ if that is what's working for you and it's a mutual decision. I just don't get the vibe that it is for Kaitlyn, since she told Kinmel that she would be married within a year when she appeared with Nick and Andi. And then there's all the other stuff that she's said and done, that just suggest to me that she wants a wedding badly. To me, it just reads as being overly defensive, which I don't think is a great sign. I do believe that they're happy, but I think that the resentment is just going to build and build, as is common in relationships when the guy won't marry the girl. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 pm

She always tries to play both sides, talking out of both sides of her mouth. If you don’t want people to speculate on your lack of a wedding, don’t complain about not having one so much of the time. Like literally, she does an article basically complaining that she wants Shawn to repropose, then turns around and gets upset about people speculating about that? Alrighty. Talks as nauseum about why ABC won’t give her a wedding, whatever... then gets upset when people ask her when she’s getting married? Alrighty. 

She’s literally “famous” for going on a show to look for a husband. She’s still with that guy, cause she’s one of the lucky few. So no duh people are gonna speculate. You want it to stop for real? Stop talking about it. 

My goodness. She’s a child sometimes imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm

My reaction to Kaitlyn's newest comments are:

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 pm

My reactions to her comments are she should not care about “others” opinions.
If she is happy and he is happy and hopefully both of them are healthy, that is all that matters.
I know someone who is living with someone for years, they have 2 kids together. It’s their business and their life. I wish them the best.
What makes me feel actually sad for her is a) their doggie was sick b) she even cares what strangers who have no bearing on her life think.
I hope she does read here: do what makes you guys happy. It’s none of my business.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 pm

Kaitlyn...shhhhh. The more you say, the more people will jump on you. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:04 pm

I don’t follow her, so does anyone leave negative posts on her sm?
Her tweets remind me again why I was/am not a fan of her.

Whatever. There are way more serious things that keep me awake at night, I still think she’s a lucky girl.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:15 pm

She tweeted this at like 2am. Clearly she was up and upset thinking about all this. So sad imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 pm

@Alanna it is sad.
She should have peace of mind and snuggle into the good she has.
None of this SM bull should be harping on her. What a monster we invite into our lives.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:34 pm

This is the Kaitlyn I don't like. For someone who is so outspoken and clearly does what she wants, why does she care about anyone on SM or anyone she doesn't know? It's sad that she appears to be very upset, and is justifying to strangers why she's not married, or maybe trying to justify to herself.

This is another example of when I feel sorry for Shawn. I can't imagine being awake at 2am worried sick about the trolls on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:36 pm

@GuardianAngel I know right?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Yeah see, to me it’s more than just a potential/maybe drinking problem. She’s kind of a headcase and a lot to handle. Shawn’s a pretty quiet guy, actually. If it weren’t for Kaitlyn, I doubt he’d even be “part of the family” anymore.  Maybe she’s just too exhausting and he can’t quite commit. Idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 pm

OT - Don't start me on SM and the effect it has had on people's lives. I feel sorry for Kaitlyn that she is so affected by it. Why doesn't she just live her life and turn away from the SM altogether? It may have its good points but it also has its bad points, and I feel the bad to be the dominant element. JMHO

Don't shoot the messenger, please.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa