SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:58 pm

@sosleepy

Yea i totally get it. Its hard to say she is nice when she makes those rude comments sometimes.
I saw 2 posts last week that really made me like her a little bit more, one was a small business that posted a pic of tucker and wrote how kaitlyn changed her life etc(account @porkie.side.of.life) and another one by( @_skinbylauren_) that posted that kaitlyn brought her goodies because she apparently had a bad week something like that.
I think she is a kind hearted person or maybe just to her friends and family. IDK

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Jeeeze Louise.  Is she serious?   I’m in fundraising, and I would never criticize or belittle potential customers no matter what they say about the product or how ludicrous they sound.  I think she should really just thank them for their input or ignore them and be done with it.  Even if I liked it and thought it was priced fairly, I wouldn’t buy it based solely on her attitude.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 am

nikikass wrote:@Mozhi1

Great Post.

I love Kaitlyn.  But sometimes I want to pull her by her ear and say "just stop it"

I think she reacts too quickly sometimes when she is too hormonal.  Sometimes she can brush it off be quite witty to the trolls. And sometimes she is explosive.

She is a good person.  She is just a fire cracker.  That can get on peoples nerves.

I still love her.  But damn $17 really that's like $25 Canadian almost.   That is brutal.

I agree Good Post

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 76 8367-910 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 76 I_got_13 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 76 E5kqdm15 AfterTheFinalRose - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:59 pm

IMO when public figures engage with fans on SM about issues that matter to them (an example being a current societal event that they are passionate about ), I get that. What I don’t get is Kaitlyn’s many forays into disruptive fan engagement when the topic is her personal life or to defend her own 1-off statements. Why defend against people you don’t know, who don’t know you? This has been on repeat for 3 years - long removed from the bubble effect. Plenty of alumn have experienced fan abuse or scrutiny or unsolicited advice yet most, over time, have learned to move forward by learning to compartmentalize what matters
She’s living with her fiancé who appears so much more grounded. In this same 3 year period, he has curbed his drinking, developed a solid business model, promoted a healthy lifestyle of fitness by example, and like many alumn do, shares on SM because almost everyone who has been on the show ends up with a fan base and acknowledges it as that just comes with the territory. IMO he has done well in setting personal boundaries as a public figure while also taking advantage of opportunities. It’s baffling how 2 people sharing a household aren’t more in sync regarding fan interaction after all this time. Yes, she needs to be her own person and celebrate her uniqueness however there is value in learning from each experience as it presents itself. Growth is self determined.
JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:15 pm

@notarose

IMO and what i saw the past few years she definitely showed growth in comparison to her behaviours 3 years ago. However, she still makes mistakes and do stupid things.
I also noticed that she does stupid things when she is alone , thinking by herself and overreacting. I can't compare what she is dealing with to shawn because he gets maybe 1/1000 and we all know guys in the bachelor/ette usually don't get as much negativity because they are handsome/hot (looking at your Ben H)
At the end of the day i think kaitlyns reaction was bad and it will only affect her own business/image and i hope she learns from her mistakes.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:18 pm

@notarose Good Post You said it so much better than I could.

I never understand why any of them would care about SM comments from people they don't know. Concentrate on the fans, and make them happy rather than stooping to their level of negativity. The problem though from what I've seen is sometimes the comments are polite and she has a hissy fit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:07 am

Well if she sold out of the initial order then whatever she said didn’t tank the brand right out of the gate. She mentioned in an instastory the first order was very small, which is why the price is so high. According to her the price will go down if she is able to make larger orders, but I don’t know if that means $12 instead of $17 or what. Despite being $5 cheaper that’d still be too expensive for me. I’m super cheap, and probably too old and too poor for her target demographic. No way would I spend more than $1 on a scrunchie, if I need one I will go to Dollar Tree. peace

Some people think she is funny and sassy, other people hear the same words and think she is rude and offensive. I think she can be all four of those things. Mainly I think she is insecure and when her filter is down that brings out her defensiveness and sarcasm. 

She would buy a $17 item from Cat’s stationery line so she thinks she’s offering the same sort of thing and wonders why people are harshing on her about prices. It’s a scrunchie though, which IMO isn’t typically considered anything special or giftable. Kaitlyn had some really nice jewelry pieces on sale a couple years ago and I think all the pieces were a lot more expensive than $17, but that was jewelry, not scrunchies.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:29 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:08 pm

He looks great!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Good for him. That sounds very comprehensive, but let's get down to brass tacks....what's the price?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:25 am

I listened to their podcast this am and it was so cute. Shawn said he could see himself moving to Alberta for Kait one day, and didn’t freak out or anything when someone wrote in calling K the “future Mrs Booth.” He said they’re an old married couple and they talked a little about how they handle arguments- Kait wants to solve everything immediately and he just wants to get away from her. He was joking and it was super cute imo. So maybe all of our combined pressure on Shawn B is working laugh out loud 

They also talked about the hot topic of the hour- BDE- and Kait thinks they both have it. No way imo!!! Kait couldn’t have it less but Shawn, like most baddy f1’s, has it in spades and spades imo. 

Overall, I am trying to find problems in their relationship so I’m ready if need be for the breakup articles laugh out loud but can’t (yet anyway).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Kaitlyn launches her own line of scrunchies .

https://instagram.com/p/BkDbq97D_sn/

I thought this was a joke!   Use your followers blind loyalty because you don't want to work, sell them overpriced disposable stuff that has no value, and get mad when they tell you maybe it's ridiculously priced?  Entitled much?

Last edited by charriotoffire on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa