SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Happy couple, happy fans laugh out loud PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:11 pm

aviej wrote:All are welcomed on board the Baddy ship!

Remember when we said we would go down with the ship? S.S. Baddy! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
aviej wrote:All are welcomed on board the Baddy ship!

Remember when we said we would go down with the ship?  S.S. Baddy!  laugh out loud
I know!!! I remember watching that Garbage podcast interview and realizing I was in just as much trouble as Jo with him laugh out loud Swoon. Swoon. Swooooon.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:33 pm

^ That was the first time we heard him call her Joelle. I nearly fainted from how hot he sounded when he said it laugh out loud

It's obviously her name, but it seems like that's what he calls her and it's adorable.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ That was the first time we heard him call her Joelle. I nearly fainted from how hot he sounded when he said it laugh out loud

It's obviously her name, but it seems like that's what he calls her and it's adorable.
Oh yeah, he said he didn't know it was her name when the show started and now he's wearing it out laugh out loud we're so lucky to hear him say it  cantstopl

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:46 pm

That garbage time interview is what made me like him individually, outside of just wanting him to be great for Jojo. After that interview I was really ready to square up everybody that was talking trash about him cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Jordan really has the moves. If he can make us swoon with words, far more for his actions behind closed doors eyedrool
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:50 pm

I just watched it on YT. giggling He certainly has the gift of gab! Katie Nolan was hitting on him towards the end of the interview too! She wanted her some Baddy! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:52 pm

aviej wrote:Jordan really has the moves. If he can make us swoon with words, far more for his actions behind closed doors eyedrool

Meow! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 35 3806527698 That little wall push told me a lot about Jordan and his moves. He's got the moves like Jagger! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 pm

I really hope for his sake as well, his mom didn't watch that episode when the other guys were in the room. But that was just hot. I'm sure they made it to second base there and that was just episode 5!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
aviej wrote:Jordan really has the moves. If he can make us swoon with words, far more for his actions behind closed doors eyedrool

Meow!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 35 3806527698   That little wall push told me a lot about Jordan and his moves.  He's got the moves like Jagger!  :yes:
That was so unsmooth though but I think she wanted him to step up and fight for her or whatever nonsense she envisioned after their "fight" during that cocktail party so she was sooo happy laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Meow!  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 35 3806527698   That little wall push told me a lot about Jordan and his moves.  He's got the moves like Jagger!  :yes:
That was so unsmooth though but I think she wanted him to step up and fight for her or whatever nonsense she envisioned after their "fight" during that cocktail party so she was sooo happy laugh out loud

They had a fight? About what? laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem