SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:02 am

It's either their stalker back in full force or just some crazy teen, but thankfully for us, Jason Fitz responded to her several times and he said this in one of his responses:

@jasonfitz: @cali_r17 @pz_smith17 @JRodgers11 hahaha. He's only in Nashville for this week's show! Fear not!

I figured this was perfect timing for him to do the first episode in Nashville and spend time with his brother and bestie since JoJo wouldn't be in Dallas this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 56 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:22 am

I guess before the show Jordan was talking about going to Matt's wedding on the island. Another guy was teasing him because he said it was a humble brag laugh out loud Jordan simply said he just doesn't know how he's going to get off the island and home in time to do the show on Sunday laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:30 am

Here's the show (only a part of it I think) if anyone here cares enough about sports to listen to 38 minutes of Jordan and Fitz' agreeing with each others completely wrong (IMO laugh out loud) opinions on everything. http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18675081

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:56 am

JoJo's at a Grammy's party with Becca and Tanya. Her hair is pretty straight and she's got on a killer jumpsuit! This has been such a fun few days for her, which is nice since she doesn't do stuff like this very often. She's all about that low key life with Jordan.

https://instagram.com/p/BQcTis8h74P/

https://instagram.com/p/BQcSiaSjUk6/

Jordan tagged her on Twitter in an Uber fact tweet that said you can't get arthritis from cracking your knuckles. How much do we want to bet that she yells at him to not do this because she's worried about him getting arthritis? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:23 am

ReneeM wrote:Here's the show (only a part of it I think) if anyone here cares enough about sports to listen to 38 minutes of Jordan and Fitz' agreeing with each others completely wrong (IMO laugh out loud) opinions on everything. http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18675081

Basketball is my life. Listening to Jordy speak on these takes with no further basketball context was painful. Too PC IMO. Hope they get to talk some football later on, cause thats actually his thing laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Here's a good close up of her outfit, hair and makeup. All of it is amazing:

https://twitter.com/sofiacarson_jls/status/831176643599273984

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 pm

She looks amaze!!!! Ugh. The hottest.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm

I want her outfit SO bad! I love how everyone was wearing a dress and she wore that. I like that she did something different with her make up too. I don't recall ever seeing her in a bold red lip like that before. 

Jordan was up super early this morning per his social media, so I'm guessing he's on his way home.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Guess what guys! Their proposal video has reached 400K views on YouTube! :shocked!: Is this the most ever? laugh out loud

BTW she looks smoking hot! Girl crushhhhh!
AND does anyone know at what time the charity event starts?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:43 pm

I know there's a link to the article for the charity event somewhere, but I believe it's around 4:00-8:00. It seems like it's going to be a great event for a great cause. It's been around for a while since Ashley Herbert hosted it a few years back after her bachelorette season too.

I'd be surprised if she flew home tonight, but with her anything is possible when it comes to Jordan laugh out loud I would think she would fly home tomorrow morning since she talked about their Valentine's Day plans on Access Hollywood.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I know there's a link to the article for the charity event somewhere, but I believe it's around 4:00-8:00. It seems like it's going to be a great event for a great cause. It's been around for a while since Ashley Herbert hosted it a few years back after her bachelorette season too.

I'd be surprised if she flew home tonight, but with her anything is possible when it comes to Jordan laugh out loud I would think she would fly home tomorrow morning since she talked about their Valentine's Day plans on Access Hollywood.
I wouldn't be surprised laugh out loud In every snap pretty much, she's texting (him I assume).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know there's a link to the article for the charity event somewhere, but I believe it's around 4:00-8:00. It seems like it's going to be a great event for a great cause. It's been around for a while since Ashley Herbert hosted it a few years back after her bachelorette season too.

I wouldn't be surprised laugh out loud In every snap pretty much, she's texting (him I assume).
This one must have been tough for her because it had been a long time since they were apart for more than a day or two. She liked his IG post with Jason at like 4am, liked tweets from Jordan's co-workers, and retweeted the link to listen live to his show last night. It's obviously worth it though because these few days seem so fun.

She'll get him back either tonight or tomorrow and then she'll get him on a remote island. She'll be good laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem