SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by california90 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:18 am

they're cute.

alright..gonna follow them on snapchat. what are their snap usernames?

california90

Back to top Go down

america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 am

@california90 jfletchaa & rogue11

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:14 am

@ReneeM TY! Smiley

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Aww, this is so nice!

https://instagram.com/p/BO-EstcFxSx/

It just goes to show how little we know. I remember thinking I wonder if their brother Peter is able to visit them in Dallas at all since he's in Phoenix with his wife, who I believe are both nurses or studying to be doctors perhaps. Peter made it for Matt's engagement party back in November!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Omg the comment section. crazy people laugh out loud

Such a lovely family america - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 8 1f60d

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

This is the first time I saw Jo's other brother Peter. And yes the IG comments are crazy, not knowing that this is an old pic and Jordan was calling a game that day hence not around to attend the engagement party.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm

One of Jordan's friends posted this a few days ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO5euicBNCN/?taken-by=slammy_all_the_way
Dynamic duo right here. Does this make me famous? Glory days of old. #america by @slammy_all_the_way

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Yup and he was home the next day. People are nuts.

I don't know if their sister Rachel was there, but she's also a nurse and doesn't live in Dallas per social media. I remember we were wondering if she goes to visit them and then we randomly saw her in the way back of fan pictures laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:53 pm

and said this aswel in the comment section:
slammy_all_the_way @jrodgers11 ahhhhh my dude! I'm happy this found you bro. That poor north squad just didn't know what was coming. Happy to see you doing well man. My brother is out in Abilene now, stationed at the Air Force base out there. We need to catch up in Dallas sometime in the future (heard that was your new homespot)

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 pm

I'm loving the comment section where one gal told everyone, "it's 2017, upgrade yourselves, people!!" laugh out loud awesome! She can come hang with us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm loving the comment section where one gal told everyone, "it's 2017, upgrade yourselves, people!!" laugh out loud awesome! She can come hang with us.

Thats me laugh out loud "missimtoocool4u" is my account giggling
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:33 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm loving the comment section where one gal told everyone, "it's 2017, upgrade yourselves, people!!" laugh out loud awesome! She can come hang with us.

Thats me laugh out loud "missimtoocool4u" is my account giggling
How funny!!!! Glad you're already here with us now kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem