SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Longhornfan Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ As soon as their fan account that posts all of their snaps posts it, one of us definitely will! JoJo just posted it a hour ago, so it might be a little bit before it's posted.

Okay, thank you!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:52 pm

I love how Jo smacked his butt and then started laughing at herself laugh out loud She basically thinks she's the most hilarious thing ever and it's so adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Jordan's dance moves is hilarious, so much fun rofl .. Jordan replied to Seth his friend from "Need to Breathe" that he will be back Sunday, most likely for his radio show tonight.

OTOH, Ben is staying a couple more days per his IG post. He posted this gorgeous view of the island.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQsrsuAg3FA/?taken-by=benpatton

Mal & Matt wedding celebrations were awesome, J&J have big shoes to fill. It looks like after the dancing outside they had fireworks as posted below by Matt friend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQrYs5VgcVY/?taken-by=cid_nava
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Alanna wrote:I love how Jo smacked his butt and then started laughing at herself laugh out loud She basically thinks she's the most hilarious thing ever and it's so adorable.
I don't know what made me laugh more. That or Jordan just kicking his feet in every direction possible laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Here's the clip of JoJo and Jordan dancing...well, more so Jordan dancing Hugesmile

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQs8JmMlFaq/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Adorable video!

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:35 pm

There's a very beautiful picture in Instagram of Ben Patton and his mom accompanied with a very nice comment. i wish i know how to copy the picture and note but am challenged.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:43 pm

I owe a lot to this woman. Always made me believe anything was possible and pushed me to always do better. #mammasboys #malandmattrimony #neckerisland w @sdfstar25 by @benpatton

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Hilarious video of Jordan dancing and such a beautiful picture of Mother and son! I love Mama Fletcher's dress!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:52 pm

You know you are wealthy when you have fireworks at your wedding! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:57 pm

The past four days for all of them must have felt like it was a dream laugh out loud

Jordan has his radio show in about a hour. JoJo is liking pictures on IG, so they must have made it home in time. I'll give the show a listen to see if he mentions anything about the wedding, but I doubt it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Do you think he would have flown to Nashville like he did last week? I know the BVI is 2 hours behind Dallas and Nashville so maybe he was able to make up time and fly over? I have no idea. Either way, he must be exhausted.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem