SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:40 pm

I doubt it. According to Jason, their first show last week is the only one Jordan would be doing in Nashville. He's not traveling back and forth for it according to him.

ETA: Looks like Jordan lucked out. ESPN Radio is streaming the NBA All Star game, so his show with Jason has been pushed back until the game ends.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by vernie113 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 pm

I am not sure if there is even the rAdio show as I am listening to ESPN and they are broadcasting the NBA All Star from New Orleans and the first half is not even finished.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 pm

^ It says they come on at 11:30 after the game.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Thanks Ash2214. I saw that program change too.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:39 am

JoJo went to the studio with Jordan:

https://instagram.com/p/BQuMJZvlQEz/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 am

Was Jordan in ESPN Dallas?
BTW, there is a picture of Jojo with Ben and Matt and another one with RAchel. They're all in white. Could be from the bbq party?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 am

vernie113 wrote:Was Jordan in ESPN Dallas?
BTW, there is a picture of Jojo with Ben and Matt and another one with RAchel. They're all in white. Could be from the bbq party?

Most probably he was YES! And sweet of JoJo to tag along!
Yeah the dresscode was white.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:08 am

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18723206 I'm about to get on my soapbox and rant for a minute. :soapbox Listening to Jordan's cohost talk makes me so angry. Does he know anything AT ALL about basketball? does he know how to look at the facts available and analyze? Does he do ANY research about the NBA landscape? How did he get this job? He used to be a musician, does he have any sports acumen to speak of?  Eyeshadows - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 73 2292733854

Jordan's a football guy, so he looks at everything through football/NFL lens. That's where he loses me sometimes with his opinions because the NBA is a drastically different league than the NFL, but factually, logically he knows his stuff. His cohost barely knows the basics IMO. Two of the most popular sports in North America are Football and Basketball. Those two sports are the ones that dominate the media every week, even in the offseason. IMO Jordan's got the football aspect, He needs to get someone that knows basketball, (Listening to Fitz talk, I question if he even watches the sport) knows the ins and outs of players, coaches, organizations, how the league operates etc. Or at the very least someone who will do enough research to know the context of the stories they're covering and not show up asking questions that a quick google search would easily answer.

Jordan was really good this week though. I hope Jo gives him a nice massage, his back must hurt from having to carry his cohost throughout that show IMO. A testament to how hard Jordan works because he's just come back from vacation and he seemed infinitely more prepared. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:49 am

So Jo just tagged along to work? She wasn't sick of him after spending all weekend together? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:06 am

I patiently listened last night/early this morning and I totally agree with ReneeM's opinion and observations. From what i have seen the first 2 shows, Fitz is really the person that knows how to operate the gadgets in the studio and reads the commercials while Jordan is the one that provides the sports expertise. i am amazed at his depth of knowledge of the NBA and basketball in general although i know he really loved playing basketball first before football. i remember him mentioning this in the podcast with Katie Nolan. however what i am ticked off is Fitz talks a lot more and by the time Jordan gives his opinion he cuts him off because it is time for commercials.. one can observe Jordan's dedication to his craft when he talks more sensibly than his co-host with barely a few hours of coming back from a glorious time in paradise. For those interested, the entire show was dedicated to the NBA all star game and the trade that was announced while they were on the air. It was a shortened show, just 90 minutes instead of 2 hours. Jojo must be thrilled that he does not have to travel to Nashville every week to do the show unless they want to visit Luke.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 am

I think Jordan is on his way to Chico- very active this morning. Probably why Jojo tagged along IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

Boshem wrote:I think Jordan is on his way to Chico- very active this morning. Probably why Jojo tagged along IMO
I was going to say this too. He's officially over a month since he was last there for work/to visit his parents. I guess it could just be he's wired/messed up with the slight time difference over the past few days, but we'll find out eventually.

I know she usually goes with him unless something else is going on like when Becca visited, but I don't think she will this time if that's where he's headed. She's had a couple of crazy weeks in terms of traveling, so I'd think she would want to stay home.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem