SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Jordan and JoJo, especially Jordan, have been very set from pretty much the beginning in regards to not living on social media and posting all the time. I saw that he liked this on IG today:

https://instagram.com/p/BQt0KlOAuEq/

I love that he's like this and I love that it's rubbed off on JoJo (not that she ever lived on social media), but I do really want to see him in his tux. Let's hope Ben shares a picture soon or JoJo gets sappy while he's working laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:26 pm

I think best case is Jo starts to miss him terribly and posts a pic. Terrible missing seems to reach a fever pitch around hour 36 of him being away so we should see something soon laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Elena was right! He's with Jason Fitz filming another show and it looks like he might be filling in for someone else because this is Jason's usual show:

https://instagram.com/p/BQwbsgqBrjk/

Can't believe Jordan flew home to Dallas yesterday to fly home with JoJo and to spend those extra hours with her before he flew to Nashville... wait, yes I can because he always does this for her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Elena was right! He's with Jason Fitz filming another show and it looks like he might be filling in for someone else because this is Jason's usual show:

Can't believe Jordan flew home to Dallas yesterday to fly home with JoJo and to spend those extra hours with her before he flew to Nashville... wait, yes I can because he always does this for her laugh out loud
Whaaa???? I can't believe he did that laugh out loud He really mustn't be a fan of Jo flying alone.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:37 pm

It's wild. He literally could have flown into Nashville yesterday, relaxed, filmed with Jason last night, and hung out and relaxed all day today. Once again, he took that extra flight and aggravation to be with JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 pm

I could be wrong but I don't think they're in Nashville. Jason Fitz was hosting NFL Insiders today which I believe is filmed in Bristol, CT. So he could be there. I can't imagine him flying to CT just for a show when they did the show from separate locations last night so maybe he has other ESPN stuff to do.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Elena was right! He's with Jason Fitz filming another show and it looks like he might be filling in for someone else because this is Jason's usual show:

Wow really extra effort on Jordan's part, and Jojo tagging along to his work last night . He's hosting Izzy and SPain with Jason per below tweet. I wonder how long he will host this show?

https://twitter.com/949Game2/status/833862020445433856

Jojo with a fan today.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 76 C5Jr1QHVcAA5meV

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 pm

He continues to amaze. What is interesting too is that he could have easily told JoJo go fly back to Dallas with her parents, or her brother for that matter. But he personally wanted to make sure that she arrived safely. Whoa! Papa Joe could sit back and relax because Jordan got the protection of his daughter covered!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 pm

It seems like Jordan and Jason are covering for the usual hosts Izzy and Spain.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Jordan with Jason on tonight's show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwa1Mgl-vM/?taken-by=jasonfitzshow

Tune in to espn radio now! Hang w @jrodgers11 & me! by @jasonfitzshow

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Baddy looking like his baddy self with the energy drink there laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:01 am

What is wrong with you Bachelor loyalists?! Listening to espn and not watching the Bachelor?! :shocked!:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem