SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Previous epi threads here

Episode 3 discussion here.

Ladybug82 wrote:

After Nick drops a bomb, sending Liz home, and comes clean to the rest of the women about his romantic tryst with her, he is anxious that some of them will decide to leave. There are those ladies who decide to give him a piece of their mind about the situation, but one bachelorette has some other outrageous plans for Nick. After the rose ceremony, three women are questioning why they were let go. In one of the most outrageous date-card deliveries ever, The Backstreet Boys pay a visit to the Bachelor Mansion, looking for the seven lucky bachelorettes that get their dream date. Nick takes one stunning woman on a date that is strictly out of this world – on a Zero G plane. An energized Nick invites seven ladies to join him and three celebrated Olympians – Carl Lewis, Allyson Felix and Michelle Carter– who will help train the women to compete in the “Nickathalon.” More surprises are in store for the remaining women, and Nick, who once again incurs the ire of his potential soul mates by his uber-sensual behavior.
Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:00 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks!

There are a bunch of pics of the two GDs at the source link above, under the epi description.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hdman Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:18 pm

I hate to wish my life away, but can it be Monday already?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks! Lots and lots of GD pics, zero of Vanessa and Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Hope we get a video preview before Monday for the next ep! Maybe a little Nick & Vanessa time..unlikely though..

Was wondering if the scene with Vanessa telling Nick off is before or after their 1 on 1? I would assume it's before but not sure..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:36 pm

I think it's after based on RS's episode by episode description. He says her date was filmed Oct. 1 and the pool party for Nick's birthday happened Oct. 3 and I'm almost positive the day of the pool party is when she says what she does to Nick based on what he's wearing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:44 pm

For the third week elimination, I believe according to RS, the RC happened right after the pool party or during. I have a feeling that Nick and Vanessa had the convo at the RC which is an extension of the pool party (the day after their 1-1).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Granted, I haven't read RS spoilers, I thought the pool party followed Nick telling the girls about Liz just before RC we haven't seen yet. Nick's BD had already come and gone. It's odd they would have waited through another RC before celebrating his BD. I would have thought the pool party was a way to lighten the mood of the remaining non Liz participants.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:31 pm

@mprssdbyu. I think epi3 will start with week2 RC and end with the pool party/RC (not sure if we will see two RCs in epi 3).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:34 pm

On RS' site today, he said that the whip cream bikini incident happens at the beginning of the next episode during the cocktail party.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:On RS' site today, he said that the whip cream bikini incident happens at the beginning of the next episode during the cocktail pool party. Per his spoilers, the pool party was filmed September 29th.
Now that makes sense. I'm pretty sure this is where Vanessa shows Nick who she is! Lo and behold, her name is next up. This is where their story begins. I think I'll love how it's been edited! Sorry, I'm excited. Here.we go, Nick!!

My favorite Bach lead was Brad. If you're me, t's been a LONG wait. I could pinch myself! repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
hae1001 wrote:On RS' site today, he said that the whip cream bikini incident happens at the beginning of the next episode during the cocktail pool party. Per his spoilers, the pool party was filmed September 29th.
Lo and behold, her namNow that makes sense. I'm pretty sure this is where Vanessa shows Nick who she is! e is next up. This is where their story begins. I think I'll love how it's been edited! Sorry, I'm excited. Here.we go, Nick!!

My favorite Bach lead was Brad. If you're me, t's been a LONG wait. I could pinch myself! repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613

Yep I agree with this..the Corrine pool party stuff happens right away in ep #3 & that leads into Vanessa saying what she does & the bingo..her name is on the next 1 on 1 card! repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt