SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:We need a link, however when we source.
I heard on one of the podcasts--Olivia C from Ben's season I think, that confirms AL's filming sequence that the episodes go group date, 1:1, group date.

So Nick singing to Cher would have happened just after his 1:1 date with Vanessa. And then Corrine is on top of him in the bouncy house at the pool party and Vanessa confronts him after their date?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lisa Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:57 am

atem wrote:There is more to the synopsis from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2103-2/

After an emotionally exhausting week, the remaining 18 ladies are ready for some remarkable dates. To kick off the week, they are floored when The Backstreet Boys visit the mansion, date card in hand. However, only seven women will head off to meet Nick for this fantastic date. A long day of rehearsing their dance moves with Nick and the chart-busting boy band leads to the bachelorettes taking the stage as back-up dancers in front of hundreds of screaming fans. When one bachelorette is selected to be serenaded on stage with Nick, the others can only look on, green with envy – especially when the couple shares a passionate kiss. At the after party, one desperate woman vows to make up for lost time with Nick, but her behavior and her secret make the other bachelorettes wonder if Nick would even be compatible with her.

Nick and one stunning woman take their relationship to new heights as they board a Zero G plane. Unfortunately, the bachelorette’s stomach is doing flip-flops – and not the romantic kind. How will this challenging date affect the couple’s future?

The Bachelor enlists three of the country’s top track and field Olympians – Carl Lewis, a ten-time Olympic gold medalist; Michelle Carter, the “shot diva,” who won Olympic gold in the shot put in Rio; and Allyson Felix, the most decorated U.S. woman in Olympic track and field history – to help train seven women in the events that make up the “Nickathalon.” Only one woman will win, and when one aggressive beauty emerges victorious, she gets coveted alone time with Nick in a hot tub. However, one insecure bachelorette confronts Nick about their slowly developing connection. What is Nick’s surprising solution?

Nick switches the cocktail party for a more laid-back swim party, but the drama is not far behind. His publicly amorous ways have the women up in arms and questioning his relationship with one particular woman and he is forced to go toe-to-toe with another bachelorette.

Anyone guess who the insecure bachelorette is?  Rachel gets the 'hot tub' time with Nick.  I'm still trying to figure out when Corrine is laying on top of him in front of the other ladies.

No question the bolded part is Vanessa! She is gonna challenge him good!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:59 am

Im wondering if the insecure bachelorette is Dominique? Per RS spoilers, Nick sends her home during the date. He was unsure of the reason but thought it had to do with her maybe having too much to drink.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 pm

I'm also guessing Vanessa confronts him after their 1:1. Probably along the lines how she felt that the Nick during their 1:1 wanted a wife and then sees Nick doing the reverse during the pool party. I'd confront him too! He's sending mixed signals. I'll love her even more if that timeline happens just like that.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We need a link, however when we source.
I heard on one of the podcasts--Olivia C from Ben's season I think, that confirms AL's filming sequence that the episodes go group date, 1:1, group date.

So Nick singing to Cher would have happened just after his 1:1 date with Vanessa. And then Corrine is on top of him in the bouncy house at the pool party and Vanessa confronts him after their date?

I thought the poster stated he was wearing a shirt that you see in the group date with the Olympics people?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Shirts look like a match to me.

AllAboutLove wrote:**snipped**
@nickviall Warming up for a big date! TWO! MORE! DAYS! #thebachelor
Source

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 144971_2181-450x300_zpsntps3s8y
Source - The BTS Section
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Sorry for the double post, but every time I look threw those pics and see this I laugh out loud laugh out loud

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 144971_2690-900x600_zpsfyrgrb6e
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:Im wondering if the insecure bachelorette is Dominique? Per RS spoilers, Nick sends her home during the date. He was unsure of the reason but thought it had to do with her maybe having too much to drink.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

So we're back to thinking the pool party happens later in the episode and after his 1 on 1 with Vanessa? Like I've said, I will wait to see the episode to fully judge but the women have every right to call Nick out if he's behaving sexually over the top with Corinne. The thing is, it's clear he doesn't act like that all the time. He and Dani M. were in a hot tub and he had his hand around his knee for crying out loud and their kiss was almost chaste, same with his kiss when he gave Rachel the FIR.

It's clear he's reacting to whatever approach the specific woman takes. So Corinne is over the top sexually aggressive and he just goes along with it. Except all of it seems to be happening right in front of the women and that's just not right and plain disrespectful. Bad enough to do it, but to do it openly in their faces is rude and Nick damn well knows better as someone who has been on the other side twice. Not to mention that Corinne seems wasted during most of these times which just makes the whole thing that much tackier and icky.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 pm

From the press release

Nick switches the cocktail party for a more laid-back swim party, but the drama is not far behind
Source

and RS it appears the pool party happens instead of a cocktail party before the RC.  So yes, it would be after all his dates (the BSB GD, Vanessa's 1:1 and the track and field GD) had occurred that week.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 pm

lleyki wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Im wondering if the insecure bachelorette is Dominique? Per RS spoilers, Nick sends her home during the date. He was unsure of the reason but thought it had to do with her maybe having too much to drink.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

So we're back to thinking the pool party happens later in the episode and after his 1 on 1 with Vanessa? Like I've said, I will wait to see the episode to fully judge but the women have every right to call Nick out if he's behaving sexually over the top with Corinne. The thing is, it's clear he doesn't act like that all the time. He and Dani M. were in a hot tub and he had his hand around his knee for crying out loud and their kiss was almost chaste, same with his kiss when he gave Rachel the FIR.

It's clear he's reacting to whatever approach the specific woman takes. So Corinne is over the top sexually aggressive and he just goes along with it. Except all of it seems to be happening right in front of the women and that's just not right and plain disrespectful. Bad enough to do it, but to do it openly in their faces is rude and Nick damn well knows better as someone who has been on the other side twice. Not to mention that Corinne seems wasted during most of these times which just makes the whole thing that much tackier and icky.

That's what I am thinking too. He reacts, or acts or plays, to the level of the cintestants. Corinne is trashy so he reacts/acts/plays classlessly . Rachel and Dani M are classy ladies so that's how he treats them too. IMO. But it's still too early to tell so I want to see more.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:21 pm

I could have sworn I read that RS said pool party happened on Oct 30 and Vanessa 1-1 was on Nov. 1. The press release makes it sound like they are laying out the order in which it all takes place but I'm just not sure. I'm sure it all happens but when and how is still confusing to me. Too bad I have to wait till Monday.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:25 pm

He doesn't look like he's having fun in this pic. One arm is hanging there aimlessly.

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 144869_9421

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2102-2/photos/

IMO he's been dealt Corrine, he's probably thinking is she for real, is she a plant. She's being herself and IMO it's not up to him to tell her what to do and what not to do. At least he knows how she really is, and ultimately lets her go. If he passed on her advances as reported by Millsy in the podcast, which I didn't listen to, then he's had every opportunity to take advantage of her coming on to him, he didn't. He could have saved it for the FS, again, he didn't. She apparently misses RC's because she's passed out, drunk, sleeping or whatever. This is not the type of girl IMO that Nick is looking for. I think it's a combination of letting her go as far as possible for the ratings, and for Corrine to be out front and centre for possibly the next lead. Once she is let go, it will be interesting to read his blog or listen to media for the reasons he finally let her go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt