SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:28 pm

IA Kasha. And TPTB are going to eat up the press and give themselves a huge pat on the back. But too little too late. Rolling Eyes

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:41 pm

I"m not convinced that is what the announcement is, because why not wait a couple weeks until Rachel is eliminated. I'm sure the guys are already cast, and they prob had her as one of the girls in mind when casting, so their are prob guys for her any way. But I do think it would be great if she is announced. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm thinking this "Historic" Bachelorette announcement has something to do with the 6 leads (Deanna, Jillian, Ali, Ashley, Emily, Desiree) getting together the past few days in LA with their kids & how their living "happily ever after" or something cheesy along those lines. 

IMO they're teasing that the new bachelorette will be announced to see what kind of feedback they'll get before committing to anyone. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:01 pm

IMO Mike's tweet is interesting coz announcing Rachel as the Bachelorette would definitely involve #TheBachelor since they are basically spoiling that show by atleast 2 episodes. Maybe Rachel's appearance is just to see audience response and the announcement is something else altogether. no idea
JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Interesting that I mentioned somewhere around here, that it was strange he was hashtagging #thebachelor if it had to do with the 'ette. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:32 pm

coolangel wrote:

IMO Mike's tweet is interesting coz announcing Rachel as the Bachelorette would definitely involve #TheBachelor since they are basically spoiling that show by atleast 2 episodes. Maybe Rachel's appearance is just to see audience response and the announcement is something else altogether. no idea
JMO.
I agree. The sponsors, etc would not be happy with spoiling the season, IMO. I can see them trying to gage social media's reaction to her. If they wanted to highlight Rachel, they should have skipped a few Corrine bites. As far as Kimmel, she's not even shown as a guest. How far in advance did they start to show Corrine's guest appearance on Ellen? Millsy and MF are so annoying. I don't follow their twitter but I do hope the world of social media has zinged them a time or two with the disappointment of the overkill of Corrine. I found her funny initially but I didn't realize I would have to find her funny with every PI going forward because that's all we were basically going to get. I've had enough of it and if it wasn't Nick, I would have checked out after Ep. 5.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Has Mills even referred to the "historic" announcement? Or just MF?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:58 pm

If it is announcing Rachel as the 'ette, they are probably doing it, and now, because ABC got some hate over some of the show's recent racially insensitive screw-ups. MF has probably been feeling some heat about it from upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Has Mills even referred to the "historic" announcement?  Or just MF?

@alwaystulips Millsy mentioned it on his podcast last Tuesday.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Thanks, Seabear. Can anyone tell me if it's linked in the Media No Discussion thread or if someone can post the link again? I'd like to hear what he says on that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm

I just don't see them spoiling the end of Nick's show by announcing Rachel as the Bachelorette so it must be something else imo. I think it's possible that Fleiss wants us to think it's that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:42 pm

I agree. That's why I want to hear the ABC guy talk about it.

Found the podcast. https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-06

I reeeeeeally cannot stomach an hour of his voice.  Anyone know where the cue is for "historic" announcement?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka