SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Was there an interview where Millsy said that Rachel was like Ali? I'm I mistaken? If so where is that discussion again?

Back to top Go down

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:03 pm

@reason I think Millsy talks about it in one of the podcast cannot remember which one, sorry..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:06 pm

@Carine thanks. Much appreciate the reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:35 pm

@reason This was posted back in January well before Rachel was announced as the 'ette. There were a couple more posts that said the same thing, about Millsy was reminded of Ali of the girl he had in mind. So I don't think it was anything recent, or during filming. I could be wrong, since I don't listen to Millsy's podcast. I saw you asked the question, and I remembered something in reference to Ali too.

OnePromise wrote:When I first heard that interview in December before the show started to air, I thought he was talking about Rachel.   Mills comparison to Kaitlyn was only in regards to her ability to show interest in more than one guy at a time (versus Bachelorettes like Andi or Jojo who picked out one main guy to focus on early). He also said the woman he had in mind reminded him of Ali and she was one of my favorite Bachelorettes.

Rachel Locked thread TB21

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:58 pm

So, i listened again to the first podcast with Mills and Julia. In one breath, Mills stated that he was impressed with the guy that got the FIR. But when he talked about the Dr. that happens to be the "sleeper villain", he agreed with Julia assessment when she said she didn't like that.

So, how can he be impressed with Bryan if infact it's true that he received the FIR according to RS, and in the next sentence wasn't keen about the Dr. that happens to be the sleeper villain. There were only 2 doctors (Jonathon and Bryan) that we know of from the spoilers. Jonathon did not seem like a villain to me, so that only leaves Bryan. This is all so confusing right now. I hope that RS was mistaken and that someone purposely gave him the wrong info. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:00 pm

I messaged RS and said he's right and never got a FRI wrong ever .

So I wonder why my source told me wrong maybe he forgot

Last edited by cmarci93 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:03 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I messaged RS and said he's right and never got a FRI wrong ever .

So I wonder by my source told me wrong maybe he forgot

It's all so confusing right now. He's probably right, and only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:05 pm

@cmarci93 But he was right about the other stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Just found the podcast, the Ali and Rachel comparison it was in the 11th ep podcast, also when Millsy gives the spoiler that she told someone to leave.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ewradio/bachelor-live-recap-episode-11
From 24:10..

As for the FIR it is either RS got the wrong info or Bryan did get the FIR and maybe he wasnt the sleeper villain that Millsy was talking about..?

Last edited by Carine on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

I just heard back from someone close to the season that supports RS' claim of who got the FIR. I don't usually post my spoilers after the drama of Chris/Whitney's season but just thought that might help.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 pm

@Diana Thank you !!

#TeamPeter finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f495
#TeamRachel finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:23 pm

That changes everything now! May be Bryan is not the sleeper Villain. And may be, except for his sloppy second comments, he got a great personnality. But he lives in Miami, so that can be complicated...

#TeamPeter finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f495
#TeamRachel finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka