SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Now let's see what loud mouthed magic 8 ball blogger has this in it's next blog entry. :uptonogood

He's been saying they are still together from what I know.

Here's Raven's tweet about Rachel!  Seems to me like she will be cheering for Rachel to be the next Bachelorette!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:02 pm

'Bachelor' Nick Viall's final pick has change of heart after final rose ceremony
Two months after saying 'yes' to Nick's romantic proposal, the final rose winner is reportedly having second thoughts.
After getting rejected on both Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons of "The Bachelorette," Nick finally get engaged. However, his love story may be over by the time he makes an appearance with Vanessa on the live "After the Final Rose" special that airs after the season finale.
http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/01/bachelor-nick-viall-s-final-pick-has-change-of-heart-after-final-rose-ceremony-001431715.html?platform=hootsuite
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Maddy wrote:
'Bachelor' Nick Viall's final pick has change of heart after final rose ceremony
Two months after saying 'yes' to Nick's romantic proposal, the final rose winner is reportedly having second thoughts.
After getting rejected on both Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons of "The Bachelorette," Nick finally get engaged. However, his love story may be over by the time he makes an appearance with Vanessa on the live "After the Final Rose" special that airs after the season finale.
http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/01/bachelor-nick-viall-s-final-pick-has-change-of-heart-after-final-rose-ceremony-001431715.html?platform=hootsuite

In addition to In Touch reporting that Nick's final pick is upset about his actions on the show, blogger Reality Steve states that although Vanessa and Nick are still engaged, the couple's relationship is "not good." He states that Nick was never interested in marrying someone from the show and does not want to move to Canada where Vanessa lives.

cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Wouldn't this be the perfect season for the couple to get married at the FRC? (not that I want that for any couple, but I would love it even more than Thanksgiving with Chantal and Gramma)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wouldn't this be the perfect season for the couple to get married at the FRC? (not that I want that for any couple, but I would love it even more than Thanksgiving with Chantal and Gramma)
:yes:
RS would have to get them a wedding gift per his custom.
cantstopl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:28 pm

@Kashathediva and they have a home downtown Montreal near the Montreal Canadiens Bell Centre and Nick moves on July 1st Canada Day. Smiley

ETA: and they mail the wedding gift back with a note that Nick wrote in French.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Ya never know what them crazy kids are up to. :crazed Hugesmile

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva and they have a home downtown Montreal near the Montreal Canadiens Bell Centre and Nick moves on July 1st Canada Day. Smiley

ETA: and they mail the wedding gift back with a note that Nick wrote in French.

I think they should enclose "moose droppings" and a shovel.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Boogs will simply think its Canadian truffles.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:46 am

rofl Moose droppings. Truffles. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:13 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/208970_exclusive_bachelor_nick_viall_reveals_his_three_frontrunners/

Nick's 3 frontrunners while filming for episode 5 in NOLA were Vanessa, Rachel and Danielle L.

Makes sense now that his breakdown happens after sending Danielle L home next episode IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 pm

I thought he was referring to Danielle M
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl