SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by julychild Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:21 am

I wonder if whatever Vanessa's dad bring up has something to do with Andi's book. One of the advance party producers could have slipped him a copy, or something

Nick said something in his blog about having to "challenge an ex's imprint"

julychild

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 am

atem wrote:That's a pet peeve of mine.  What is the use of giving more attention to someone that's being mean?  I don't get it.  All that tells me is that he has too much time on his hands.  LOL

I think he just found it funny because it was so over the top.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:49 am

Nick liking the mean tweet at him is no different than him replying to a mean tweet with "have a great day!" laugh out loud. I think Nick would be a perfect candidate to read in Jimmy Kimmel's celeb reading mean tweets about themselves segment he does every so often.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:53 am

They should totally do a Bachelor version of "celebrities reading mean tweets". That would be hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:16 am

Lara wrote:They should totally do a Bachelor version of "celebrities reading mean tweets". That would be hilarious!

So true.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:51 am

crunchycheeto wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:Nick's recent twitter like intrigues me. Disclaimer: I may just be exhausted by this season, totally shot and reading too much into it

This tweet?
@viallnicholas28 you just suck dude. You don't deserve any of the women on the show. You deserve nothing and I hope you get less.

He likes or replies to tweets that are really, really mean so I wouldn't read too much into it. But if I were to read too much into it (which lbr, I probably already have), I don't think he'd like it if he did end up with no one at the end of the show. I think he'd have too much of a bruised ego to like such a tweet. Then again, he did say he was a sucker for punishment (just not the choking kind).

That tweet breaks my heart. What a cruel thing to say let alone to tweet at someone. And if Nick is alone or not with someone even more heartbreaking to me because at no point do I think he doesn't deserve love or that any of these woman on a TV show are better than him. Regardless of their "careers" or so-called good attributes, I am sorry they were all willing to go on TV for fame/opportunity and to compete against other women and all IMO will be shilling/blogging/back on TV/giving up their "careers"/enjoying the perks of free stuff/take-your-pick in a few months time (many have already). Sorry but I don't see anything that makes them any better. Not only do I think Nick deserves love, but I also think any of these women would be lucky to have him!

Honestly, I just can't fathom how someone can tweet directly to a person and say such a thing to another human being (and if they don't realize this is human being then more shame on them!). To say to someone that they deserve nothing and hope they get less than nothing?! What a cruel world we live in. Truly terrible sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
That tweet breaks my heart. What a cruel thing to say let alone to tweet at someone. And if Nick is alone or not with someone even more heartbreaking to me because at no point do I think he doesn't deserve love or that any of these woman on a TV show are better than him. Regardless of their "careers" or so-called good attributes, I am sorry they were all willing to go on TV for fame/opportunity and to compete against other women and all IMO will be shilling/blogging/back on TV/giving up their "careers"/enjoying the perks of free stuff/take-your-pick in a few months time (many have already). Sorry but I don't see anything that makes them any better. Not only do I think Nick deserves love, but I also think any of these women would be lucky to have him!

Honestly, I just can't fathom how someone can tweet directly to a person and say such a thing to another human being (and if they don't realize this is human being then more shame on them!). To say to someone that they deserve nothing and hope they get less than nothing?! What a cruel world we live in. Truly terrible sad

ITA @AllAboutLove! Such a strange, cruel world we live in where a perfect stranger says you deserve nothing to someone he doesn't even know. sad
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:06 am

shaughnessyb wrote:I was worried it might mean he did end up with someone but they aren't together anymore. V was unusually quiet with her SM- particularly twitter likes- during Monday's epi. Could be because of the Rachel stuff, which I originally chalked it up to.

I think the edit is just getting to me :yes: Or at least I hope!

Trust me, that's the last thing that should make you concerned. Nick has always responded to the those who are not fans and trolls with that kind of snark, where it's like kill them with kindness. Someone calls him a loser, he'll say thank you to them. And that's that few times he responds because he's wisely ignored a lot. I wouldn't think twice about the like. It probably amused him, especially if he's very much happy and in love with Vanessa right now.

Also, I'm not surprised Vanessa's father would not readily give his blessing. The man is Italian and from what we know of Vanessa's background (having to learn French and English in school because they only spoke Italian), he's 100% Italian. I'm not trying to stereotype because I'm not Italian but from a lot of what I've read and heard about their culture, they're big on tradition. And the fact is asking a man for his daughter's hand in marriage when you're dating three other women is not exactly traditional. Yes, that's the show she signed up for but that doesn't mean her dad has to be all gung ho about it.

And I'm sure the promo makes it look harsher than it really was. He probably did like many other fathers that have been on this show, where it's a "ask me when she's the only one you want and not when you're still dating other people". Also, drama with Vanessa's HTD, the dad not giving his approval to me all further proves she's F1. Also, Nick looks panicked and genuinely upset in that conversation. He wouldn't be if he wasn't already in love with Vanessa in my opinion.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 am

lleyki wrote:[
Trust me, that's the last thing to make you concerned. Nick has always responded to the those who are not fans and trolls with that kind snark, where it's like kill them with kindness. Someone calls him a loser, he'll say thank you to them. And that's that few times he responds because he's wisely ignored a lot. I wouldn't think twice about the like. It probably amused him, especially if he's very much happy and in love with Vanessa right now.

Also, I'm not surprised Vanessa's father would not readily give his blessing. The man is Italian and from what we know of Vanessa's background (having to learn French and English in school because they only spoke Italian), he's 100% Italian. I'm not trying to stereotype because I'm not Italian but from a lot of what I've read and heard about their culture, they're big on tradition. And the fact is asking a man for his daughter's hand in marriage when you're dating three other women is not exactly traditional. Yes, that's the show she signed up for but that doesn't mean her dad has to be all gung ho about it.

And I'm sure the promo makes it look harsher than it really was. He probably did like many other fathers that have been on this show, where it's a "ask me when she's the only one you want and not when you're still dating other people". Also, drama with Vanessa's HTD, the dad not giving his approval to me all further proves she's F1. Also, Nick looks panicked and genuinely upset in that conversation. He wouldn't be if he wasn't already in love with Vanessa in my opinion.

IA he said in one of his many interviews, I forget which one, that often times he'll respond to a negative post, which we already knew, and sometimes they freak out just because he liked it or told them to have a nice day. Sometimes they apologize and thank him for responding.

As far as the Italian Dad, I can say for certain, if that was anyone in my family, they would be telling him to not even think of asking for permission until he absolutely knew for sure. Asking for permission to marry someone is not something you play with. I also think, one family member of mine would be telling him off, don't think my daughter is some sort of object you can play with and maybe, this is harsh, "like the others you've played with". IMO the F1 HTD doesn't usually go well, but in this case I think it just might be what we see is what really went down.

ETA: Andi looks like she's auditioning for a daytime soap. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 am

Lara wrote:They should totally do a Bachelor version of "celebrities reading mean tweets". That would be hilarious!

Only if they have Kaitlyn on. laugh out loud She'd end up blowing a gasket.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am

ETA: Andi looks like she's auditioning for a daytime soap.

laugh out loud, definitely a telenovela.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:43 am

I come from a very Italian family...straight off the boat Italian and I'm first generation American. We might be traditional in some ways, but not overly so. If I made it to HTD and the lead asked my dad for permission to marry me, he would laugh in his face. I can actually see the conversation in my head...and the first thing my dad would do is laugh out loud. Then say 'get out of here, we'll talk after the show is over if you're still with her'.

I don't think that's because we're Italian or traditional, that's because this show is ridiculous and my dad would call it what it is. JMO.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl