SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:41 pm

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:Here's the link to the preview: volleyball date gone wrong
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA3663064
Sorry I don't know how to embed a video, but Vanessa and Dani M were crying.

Thanks.  I'm sorry but that was very annoying!  Boo hoo! I don't get enough time with Nick.  Ugh!

I agree. I have always, from the very first moment really wanted to like Vanessa cos she's of all people Nick's F1 but she's always been the kind to be dominating and to always draw the optimal attention to herself due to her demeanor (not because she is asking for the attention but because she is dominating and she sucks you in).

She's also very passionate and leads with her emotions which in this situation is likely exasperated but I find her dominating, needy and dramatic ...and frankly, annoying - def not as likable as I would like. Her approach, tone of voice etc. all came off as even a tad entitled from the very first episode when she said she was "shocked" she didn't get the FIR - girl there were 29 other women in that group that could have blown Nick away - what makes you a special snowflake even if there was chemistry that you'd be shocked!

I can very much see how she is a version of what Nick wants and he'd likely enjoy the dramatics cos he loves the passion and the ups and downs of a relationship -- I can see him wanting to keep things interesting/unexpected which she can bring to the table. She's not as intellectual/cerebral and I don't think she'll be the one grounding him, rather he'd be catering to her (she's more emotional so she'll add the dramatics rather than having a calming effect imho). And maybe that's what nick needs, someone to focus on so he can rid himself of his self-absorbed neurotics. no idea I don't see her bringing the intellectual challenge which I think he loves and craves -- the kind of verbal sparring he enjoys/ed with Andi, Taylor, Rachel.

I can understand why others might have completely different opinions from me and I am not writing this to convince you but to share my view as I have the freedom to on this forum but I've watched closely putting spoilers aside really wanting to like her and sadly for me I'm really not as excited about her as I was hoping I would be once Nick's F1 rolls around....

Even when I try to as I watch them I find myself liking the immediate emotional intimacy but there was no build up and I find it one dimensional. I find her to be the kind of suck him in. I do imagine we haven't seen many sides to her and obviously this weird process brings out strange sides - she is likely loving and caring as well as giving so I'm hopeful he'll have a great reciprocal relationship....but for watching the show its' a bit of a bummer cos it's been a long long road with this Nick Viall on the show. All the best to her/them regardless as I continue watching and hoping I'll start to enjoy them more -- but based on this episodes so far I don't think they'll be one of my fave couples unfortunately for me.

I haven't been watching the show. I watched their 1 on 1 date and the haunted house date (which sucked so bad, I wish I didn't). I see what you mean though. They didn't show any interaction with them on the last episode, so it's hard to get what they talked about.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:54 pm

happygolucky wrote:Just to remember Nick 1.0 (Andi's season) ... he was called tricky Nick and salty Nick for a reason ... he might had been "cute" to some of us (that we actually found him endearing) ... but he wasn't really "a good game" with the rest of the boys, only bonding with JJ, who wasn't put off by Nick's attitude (what some call arrogance and front-runner confidence, IMO, but I suspect also because JJ wasn't really into Andi that much) and Brian (who understood his dry sense of humor, but was less confident in his approach in dating, therefor he was often irritated by Nick's behavior too, JMO).

People seem to forget just how badly Nick acted on both Andi and Kaitlyn season. IMO. I couldn't stand him and found him to act like a rat. ; (  I couldn't have been the only one since so many people say he acted so better on BIP.

We have to remember how people have acted before about this time during the season.. How could anyone forget Jo's lake of tears? laugh out loud They all are tired by this time. IMO
I don't know if I would like Vanessa in real life anymore than I know if I would like Nick. I do know they will show what side of the person they think will better their storyboard. They aren't in it to get us to like everybody they cast for the show..I do know on paper Nick would be lucky to have somebody like Vanessa... :yes: I will continue to watch to see what Nick likes in each of the cast.. Heck who knows he may even get Rachel to comb/fix her hair so that she doesn't always look like she just crawled out of bed, but then again maybe he won't lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Rachel's hair is fine, IMO. I'd be offended on her behalf if a man would get me to comb/fix my hair, whether it's natural hair or a weave. And from what I've seen, Nick (whether you thought of him as a rat in earlier seasons or not) thankfully doesn't have a history of being controlling in that regard.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:32 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Rachel's hair is fine, IMO. I'd be offended on her behalf if a man would get me to comb/fix my hair, whether it's natural hair or a weave. And from what I've seen, Nick (whether you thought of him as a rat in earlier seasons or not) thankfully doesn't have a history of being controlling in that regard.

IA. She's black and thats the natural texture of her hair when it gets wet.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:55 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Rachel's hair is fine, IMO. I'd be offended on her behalf if a man would get me to comb/fix my hair, whether it's natural hair or a weave. And from what I've seen, Nick (whether you thought of him as a rat in earlier seasons or not) thankfully doesn't have a history of being controlling in that regard.

It's all good..... It's called snark..... giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

It's all good..... It's called snark..... giggling

I'm aware. Just offering up a different opinion, and pointing out that I have an issue with men influencing/imposing control over a woman's appearance. Especially when it concerns a black woman's hair. That's all I'll say about the topic. Smiley
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:21 pm

IMO it wasn't Nick that was acting during those two seasons. Just wanted to show just how different opinions are and how it makes for good conversation. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:29 pm

I can not even imagine where that comb or brush might go if a man or anyone tried to issue a grooming lesson to me.
Once I got past age 8 that was up to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:54 pm

I didn't necessarily mean that Nick would be the one to hint to Rachel that she could possibly make her hair look a tad bit better. I'm sorry for the confusion. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 pm

To get back to the volleyball game. I noticed that the score was very lopsided and that may have been why they were crying like that.

Also, when did the crying/meltdown happen in the hotel? Was it here or in Bimini?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:29 pm

I just re-watched the video of the upcoming episode, particularly the scene where Nick supposedly addresses the group of girls while crying and saying he wants to be real, he's not sure it's going to work, etc.

There was something odd about that clip the first time I saw it. After watching it again I realized it's because of the lighting. Maybe it's the photographer in me, but I can't help but notice that the lighting on the girls sitting on the sofa looks very different than the lighting on Nick standing up. They are in natural light, possibly in the morning (which might explain why most are not wearing makeup. Danielle L. in full make up might be spliced in..). Nick, on the other hand, looks to be in artificial light. Not sure if it's camera lighting or the room lighting, but it's different lighting.

My theory is that these are different scenes that are spliced together to make it look like there is a game changing event coming up where Nick goes to talk to the girls. It's possible he was talking to just one woman, or maybe even a producer, not the entire group.

Take a look and let me know what you think. JMHO.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:32 pm

I think, someone or someones did speculate those scenes were spliced and one totally out of sequence with some prior stuff being sandwiched in. yes yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl