SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by emusha Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ezkPfxqbs
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:23 pm

When I see all the press Nick is getting I'm reminded of the flack he received during Andi/Kaitlyn's seasons. He owned up to his decisions, moved forward and is being rewarded for his willingness to put himself out there. Andi/Josh and Kaitlyn/Shawn had their time in the spotlight. I'm glad Nick finally gets the opportunity through media to show what type of a person he really is and hopefully to find a long term loving relationship with his F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:49 pm

emusha wrote:so he's in San Diego?

Yup. Someone on twitter said he was at the grand opening of Pendry Hotel in San Diego. I think he was down there with his business partner, Bryan Pascual.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:05 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

Yup. Someone on twitter said he was at the grand opening of Pendry Hotel in San Diego. I think he was down there with his business partner, Bryan Pascual.

According to Nick's SM vid Nick was definitely with Bryan last night as Bryan first appeared in what looked like a concourse/lobby. Bryan says "shhh" then says he's going to take a selfie.  The next vid was of a large table with multiple plates, the closest to assumably Nick was steak and pasta then a smaller bowl of pasta hovers over it into view.    
Is it the end of Feb when they launch their new business?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:17 pm

notarose wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:

According to Nick's SM vid Nick was definitely with Bryan last night as Bryan first appeared in what looked like a concourse/lobby. Bryan says "shhh" then says he's going to take a selfie.  The next vid was of a large table with multiple plates, the closest to assumably Nick was steak and pasta then a smaller bowl of pasta hovers over it into view.    
Is it the end of Feb when they launch their new business?

Yeah, I read somewhere it was launching at the end of the month. I wish I could remember where I read/heard it. He's done so much press the last few days that they've all kind of jumbled up in my head.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Work has had me really busy this week so I haven't time to watch all the interviews. I'm still catching up but I just watched the ABC one where he "crashed" the viewing party. Few observations - great interview. Nick was relaxed and articulate as always and really explained his feelings clearly on a lot of things and regarding many of the women.

Two, it may be harsh to say and I'm sure she really is a sweet woman but in my opinion, Nick, in as tactful a way as possible, pretty much stated in that interview that he sent Danielle L. home because she was too dumb for him. When he stated, when asked about his feelings changing, the fact that he asked her, "remove love and trust because those are obvious" and the first things she says she looks for in a relationship is "trust", I was like yeah that's why he got rid of her.

I know many of her fans on social media are all furious with him and many have latched onto RS's claims about Vanessa calling her fake and jumping on that being the reason. But as many have pointed, if Nick seriously was into Danielle and wanted to keep her, another woman calling Danielle fake would not sway him. And the face he made in the interview when relaying that aspect of the date again, pretty much sealed it for me. Again, he won't just say it flat out but that's definitely the impression I got. That yeah he thought she was hot and sweet but intellectually there was nothing there for him.

I liked him basically saying that yeah Whitney is very sweet but she was very quiet and he could never draw much out of her and so there was really nothing there. I totally buy that from how invisible Whitney was on the show. And speaking of intelligence, I noticed that that was the thing he honed in for Raven in why he ended up truly noticing her after he didn't at first. Making it clear again that while chemistry is all well and good, there needs to be something deeper between him and a woman. But speaking of Raven, his comments solidified to me that she was an easy F2 for him. As in, it would be easy to say goodbye to her at the end.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:20 pm

lleyki wrote:(snipped) When he stated, when asked about his feelings changing, the fact that he asked her, "remove love and trust because those are obvious" and the first things she says she looks for in a relationship is "trust", I was like yeah that's why he got rid of her.
(snipped), another woman calling Danielle fake would not sway him. And the face he made in the interview when relaying that aspect of the date again, all sealed it for me. Again, he won't just say it flat out but that's definitely the impression I got. That yeah he thought she was hot and sweet but intellectually there was nothing there for him.
IMO too, got the same feeling watching.
Note, I don't think she (or any other girl) isn't deep "enough" ... but I believe when a person is really into someone and seriously considers the relationship they likely put down defenses and speak honestly from the heart, try to convey as much as possible (I would presume) ... and I don't think he was getting "there" with any of those girl sent home, JMO. It felt superficial, like putting more thought into the appearance rather than content.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:38 pm

JMO or does the show (TB/TPTB) really benefit from Nick's "flawed" image ("bad boy" or "sexual guy") ... with all the media surrounding this season and Nick being "humanized" ... far from the usual "perfect man" lead ... it appears like "he" is bringing more male viewers (fans) to the table? That is positive for the next Bach season, but also for Bette and those interested in her.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:44 pm

So this Bryan Pascual guy is one of Nick's business partners. Do we know who his other business partners are for this new men's grooming business? Or is it just the two of them?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:52 pm

jessietrey wrote:So this Bryan Pascual guy is one of Nick's business partners. Do we know who his other business partners are for this new men's grooming business? Or is it just the two of them?

More than Bryan as Nick used the plural "with partners".
No clue how many or who.  There was an old IG pic of Nick, Bryan, Kyle, and Chris S however Bryan has many business ventures listed in his bio and Nick has many associates so that group pic could be unrelated. An example for Nick is his involvement with the modelling industry which could have garnered a partner who is a model, stylist, etc. That would be logical as Bryan has finance background, Nick has sales skills, so someone with product knowledge would be a good fit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:20 am

If you believe The Inquisitr, Nick will not be on DWTS. It states that he isn't even being considered for the show. This may be a good thing. imo

http://www.inquisitr.com/3971532/bachelor-nick-viall-turned-down-for-dancing-with-the-stars-what-happened/

Then this site says something different.

Rumours also hint at The Bachelor contestant Nick Viall possibly joining the show after his stint on the dating reality show ends.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/dancing-stars-season-24-air-date-cast-billy-bush-ricky-schroder-nick-viall-compete-715682

I don't know if I would want to see him do DWTS. This show produces a lot of cringe worthy moments. (Chris Soules  giggling ) jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:48 am

DWTS is nothing in the cringe department compared to what the Bachelor franchise producers do to these people, IMO. I mean yeah if you're sucky dancer, you're a sucky dancer - the show can't control that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl