SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:02 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA/status/828963231527890944/video/1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm

OnePromise wrote:
ElonM wrote:I think Nick is tired defending himself. He's so over some of these interviews.

I agree with you @ElonM. He has just looked tired and over it since he returned from filming. I think that he is ready to stop pretending to be the Bachelor and get his life started with V.

I agree with you guys. Since the show has premiered it's been all about Corinne and interviewers have only really asked about her. He can't really talk about his journey with the other women because everyone just cares about her. I would be annoyed too. I think he's just ready for the show to be over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:19 pm

I think he's just over people questioning his outcome on the show. He's ready to show off his girl, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

@emusha thanks for both links! Nick looks good in his suits

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 pm

cantstopl
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQNvRWdAFri/?taken-by=livekelly

@livekelly
#CommercialBreak #TheBachelor @NickViall question. #LiveKelly
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:46 pm

I guess I don't get it.  He wanted to be The Bachelor.  Has he not seen the other ones?  The show tries to throw monkey wrenches in all the time. Seems like he didn't learn anything from Kristina's story either.  IMO, he has been checked out since day one, not just now.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:53 pm

atem wrote:I guess I don't get it.  He wanted to be The Bachelor.  Has he not seen the other ones?  The show tries to throw monkey wrenches in all the time. Seems like he didn't learn anything from Kristina's story either.  IMO, he has been checked out since day one, not just now.

I think there is a difference between being "checked out" and being "in your head". Nick strikes me as the latter. I think that he was so concerned about making sure that he made the women feel comfortable and making sure that the show was successful, that he forgot that his primary job was to find "the one". He is realizing now the challenges that come with juggling all the balls at the same time.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 pm

And next weeks preview was lame and wonky.

I noticed that Rachel was wearing some type of dress when they show Vanessa crying. What do you think that was about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

emusha wrote:awww nick that segment and his responses made me feel protective of him for some reason he seemed vulnerable
I agree. He does seem vulnerable. I feel for him I really do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  15h15 hours ago
I have just received approval to make an historic announcement in the coming days regarding #TheBachelor :Nick:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  15h15 hours ago
This historic announcement will be one of the most historic announcements in the history of #TheBachelor  :Nick:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:15 pm

GMA
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-nick-viall-appears-live-gma-45313515

Kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVR8vsCHt1M

Nick seems to have low energy and he looks very vulnerable on these shows - I wonder if the last week took a toll on him after Vanessa watched his date with Rachel and maybe didn't react very positively as could be expected....I actually expect her, from what we know of her so far, to take it pretty hard and to react pretty strongly

Last edited by emusha on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Watching Nick live right now on http://build.aol.com/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl