SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Lara wrote:I don't know, Sean/Catherine are the only "new couple" to do DWTS and make it and even they admitted (either in the book or MBC) that the time during DWTS caused a strain on their relationship because Catherine had nothing to do in LA and there were some jealousy issues. I don't think DWTS is what kills a new couple, but I think it's an extra hurdle that can potentially be too much, when you're still getting to know each other. Trista and Melissa don't count, IMO, as Trista had been married for years and Melissa was back with her ex of a very long time. IMO.
IMO it caused no lasting strain at all since they actually got married. So the proof is in the pudding. And if going on TV was such a strain it certainly didn't stop them from going on it again and airing their dirty laundry on MBC which is far more of a strain, IMO, than a stint on DWTS.

If I was Nick or Vanessa I would say go for it to DWTS. Take the opportunity while you can. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I think Vanessa came on the show hoping to advance a career in show business of some sort and would be thrilled if Nick did DWTS.

She only did a few small bits. Nothing at all to indicate that she wanted to make it a career. Some speculated she did as a job to pay for school. I have a cousin in Toronto who did something similar. Bits as an extra for films or shows filmed there. Fun way to make some extra cash.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 pm

If I was Nick or Vanessa I would say go for it to DWTS. Take the opportunity while you can.

Hell, now I'm rooting for them both to be on and they can pair them up respectively with Maks and Peta. It'd be dueling couples. DWTS likes cheesy gimmicks like that. Except they had a couple on once - Carlos and Alexa and they were kind of annoying with the dramatics so they might avoid that route again.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Guys can get by on popularity, but the women need some talent. I would only suggest V do DWTS if she has danced before.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

My understanding from what Nick said on AfterBuzz was that TPTB did not like DWTS for the Lead because it postpones the new couple from being able to be together and work on the relationship IRL now that they can be public. DWTS is a huge time commitment to learn the routines and also very tiring. I don't think Nick would ever turn down DWTS if he is offered it though. He came close to being on before and I think it was very disappointing when he did not get the gig. Not sure what he would do about his Grooming Business launch. It is very hard to start a new business and not have time to invest in getting it off the ground IMO
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:19 am

SC from Nick's IG - nickviall

looks like they're getting ready to film WTA
ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Image-11
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 am

Nick looks really good in any suit :hearts love:
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:21 am

@cookielover12 he really does IMO. That's another one of many great suits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 am

He better. That's a custom suit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:32 am

Vanessa hasn't posted anything today and she usually does. Any possibility she has SHV with Nick this weekend? Has this happened before, SHV after WTA/MTA?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:33 am

When do they do the photo shoot? Is that before the ATFR? I don't think I can recall a SHV during WTA, I could be wrong though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't buy the excuse that DWTS puts a strain on the relationship. IMO that's only if one party is not confident in their relationship or has no intention of making it work. If there is 100% trust, there should be no problem IMHO. There are always married/coupled people even with children that are on DWTS, they don't break up because they went on the show.

You could be dog tired, but if you want to make the relationship work, IMO you'll find ways, and time to make that person feel special.

Totally agree!  Only three Bachelor leads (Trista, Sean and Chris) that I can think of have done DWTS. 2/3 couples went on to still marry/have kids.

In other news Nick's latest instagram story has himself spinning around bored in a dressing room and then IMO looking super HOT in his suit for WTA.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl