SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Mike FleissVerified account‏@fleissmeister 12h12 hours ago
More
ABC would have been better off letting me make the new historic announcement regarding #TheBachelor ! And Best Picture for that matter...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Oy, that man is delusional. (MF)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm

coolangel wrote:The only way I see Nick's DWTS announcement being historic is if his F1 is on too. I can actually see it happening. They would be around each other most of the time too so less pressure of not getting to see each other due to rehearsals. I for one would love that!  yes

From rumors, one of the reasons ABC didn't want the leads on was so that they could focus on the relationship. This way atleast they could be together when not in rehersals. It's a win-win according to me.  Smiley

All JMO.

IDK, seems like all 6 women were announced, no?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:So now he's on dwts laugh out loud I'm not even watching this season but holy he!!, I'll be enjoying when they breakup. Which they will in short order here IMO.

I've been thinking that this entire season but I didn't say it! laugh out loud this is why you're needed! You better be watching 'ette. I've missed your snark laugh out loud
I would have but legit cannot stomach this dbag (IMO) on my screen. I'll watch the new Ette though! I love boys laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:So now he's on dwts laugh out loud I'm not even watching this season but holy he!!, I'll be enjoying when they breakup. Which they will in short order here IMO.

I've been thinking that this entire season but I didn't say it! laugh out loud this is why you're needed! You better be watching 'ette. I've missed your snark laugh out loud
I would have but legit cannot stomach this dbag (IMO) on my screen. I'll watch the new Ette though! I love boys laugh out loud

Thanks for that! Considering according to another forum, we are apparently Nick and Vanessa lovers, the same forum that copies and pastes posts from here, maybe they'll see this one. Maybe they weren't around for the Nick .1 and Nick.2 hate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Thanks for that! Considering according to another forum, we are apparently Nick and Vanessa lovers, the same forum that copies and pastes posts from here, maybe they'll see this one. Maybe they weren't around for the Nick .1 and Nick.2 hate.
Idk-to be frank, part of the reason I don't post much in these Bach threads is definitely because it's overwhelming Nick fans, which is totally fine/not my business/not my forum and I don't know anything going on with the copying and pasting from the other forum, but that statement is at least is 100% valid from my seat, IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:59 pm

@Alanna you were greatly missed. And when you call him a d*bag, my "like" for Nick transforms into "love". giggling and I've been so bored with this season. You have a positive effect.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:00 pm

I for one am thrilled for Nick to be on DWTS!!

I've had to put up with countless of leads being chosen that I have had no interest in to FINALLY watch a lead I do have an interest it and it's been awesome!

So I will for the first time in years (I honestly can't remember when I watched it last) watch DWTS because of Nick!!!

yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
Idk-to be frank, part of the reason I don't post much in these Bach threads is definitely because it's overwhelming Nick fans, which is totally fine/not my business/not my forum and I don't know anything going on with the copying and pasting from the other forum, but that statement is at least is 100% valid from my seat, IMO.

I personally have no problem if Nick is liked or disliked and never have. The guy has has been disliked years and I've been under zero illusions this would change or expect it to and quite frankly, couldn't care less.

What I do care most about is this forum and not dissing it or the members on here, whether they are fans or not of any contestant.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:09 pm

I get it ... the "overwhelming" part. I guess, personally, with Nick I find some things (topics) to be passionate about, discuss them and be active .. it entertains me. Otherwise I just read in silence or I don't care at all. I do read occasionally J&J thread ... cute, adorable and sexy, but I stay "loyal" to Nick, because he keeps me "alive" here.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Well I'm just gonna call the relationship DOA. Lol

And I don't think either party has a true idea of what it takes to be on DWTS. JMO

I give them longer than the last lead that was on DWTS but not much longer. JMO

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 87b72b10 ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 86669110 ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 pm

There are many threads that others can say are overwhelming in their opinion. It certainly was the case during his other three seasons, and not a positive one, or the Andi Josh love, which again is ok. Good discussions both ways IMO. Not everyone is going to agree, not everyone is going to care for the same person, that's why we are here.

I like to think we have many options for everyone here. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl