SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by cookielover12 Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Someone on here said Rachel will be appearing on the show. ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Img_8510
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:54 pm

So I still couldn't understand why the show would spoil it's own season so dramatically by announcing Rachel as the next Bachelorette, if that is indeed what was happening. And I only read RS' episode by episode spoilers once so I was getting confused on some details.

However, I checked to confirm this morning and seems like if we don't have another cliffhanger situation tomorrow night, HTD are secured by the end of the episode. Well no black contestant has ever made a HTD in the franchise history right? So I'm going to take a stab here and say I think that's what this is all about.

After the episode airs, Mills and company will basically proclaim the fact that Rachel is the first African American in the franchise history to make it to HTD and then she'll go on Kimmel to talk about that and be vague about whether or not Nick ultimately picks her and so the season is still not spoiled. Or I may be completely wrong.

By the way, speaking of RS, wasn't there supposed to be a week where Nick didn't eliminate anyone? Because we're going into HTD and that has not happened.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Well if Rachel was really F3 then I guess it's not that big a spoiler if they announce her early. But it could also be someone from outside this season. Only problem with that is, it still doesn't explain Rachel being on Kimmel.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:02 pm

This is silly but I wondered if it had to do with fantasy league? Isn't that new this year? Have the prizes already been announced? Everytime MF has spouted such in the past, it came up lame and pretty much amounted to zilch.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:13 pm

When you think about it, they've been trying to sell the idea that Nick ends up alone again, so even if Rachel were announced as the next lead, it wouldn't really spoil the elimination order. Sure, she probably isn't the F1, but they could still leave that up in the air as well, like perhaps she turned him down? I think it's possible and the reason might be the same as why they announced Nick before the end of BIP, so that they'll have some contestants who are genuinely there for her. There's like no time at all between the Bachelorette announcement and filming usually, which can't help with casting real options. If they do pick Rachel then I would hope they'll give her every chance to succeed. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Stacia620 wrote:If you believe The Inquisitr, Nick will not be on DWTS. It states that he isn't even being considered for the show. This may be a good thing. imo

http://www.inquisitr.com/3971532/bachelor-nick-viall-turned-down-for-dancing-with-the-stars-what-happened/

snipped
yes to the sleuther who first noticed this. Sorry I forget who it was originally.

According to a previous report from the Inquisitr, Nick and Vanessa may have confirmed the spoilers unwittingly. They recently posted photos on social media and fans noticed that they were sitting on the same couch. Although they weren’t sitting together in the photos, it was clear that they were spending time together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:21 pm

This could also be a multi week campaign about a historic announcement starting with WoC in top 4, then the following episode, top3. Followed by the Bette announcement at WTA or Kimmel after F3 elimination.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:24 pm

@guardianangel that inquisitr is not always right, so be careful.  Gossip cop is always debunking it stories.

It also seems like Rachel wont be on JK after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:08 pm

reason wrote:@guardianangel that inquisitr is not always right, so be careful.  Gossip cop is always debunking it stories.

It also seems like Rachel wont be on JK after all.

I'm giving credit to our sleuther who in fact noticed the orange in the couch that both Nick and Vanessa posted. The inquisitr is mentioning that "fans" noticed it. It was one of our own that sleuthed it.

ETA: where does it say Rachel won't be on JK?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:17 pm

It said JK will make the announcement it did not say she will be on, in Cookielover12 post up thread. That is how I read it IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:40 pm

It might not be that surprising if you think about it.
Assuming RS is right, when this is announced we'll know
final Four: V, R, R, C.
I think it's obvious that Corinne will go home here. She hasn't even gotten a 1-on-1. If Rachel goes out a-la-Andi Dorfman in a fight/ argument, it will be obvious after seeing the preview after Hometown's (for Fantasy Suite) that she's gone.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 pm

"Bachelor" history makes me think it is something within the Bachelor show vs the Bachelorette. It's possible they are just lumping both series together but it just does't feel like a Bachelorette announcement to me. While they announced Nick early before his fate with Jen was known they also knew they had a BIP history making 3 engagements for the finale that in their minds they could run with where announcing Nick wouldn't kill the finale. I am skeptical as well about it being Rachel making it to F4 because why would Jimmy have to announce when we are going to most likely see it on tomorrow's episode. Maybe it will be related to Ben and Lauren and them deciding on a wedding date. That isn't a historical moment on it's own obviously but maybe something about the wedding will be historical? I've learned to set my expectations very low when it comes to this show and their "historical" announcements.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl