SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm no Nick fan and the last thing I want to see is him on my tv yet again (I'm losing count now). If he ends up on DWTS, it won't matter who else is on because I won't be watching. Rolling Eyes

If he does get on, he probably won't be any worse than Chris S and Sean who were both pretty dreadful imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm no Nick fan and the last thing I want to see is him on my tv yet again (I'm losing count now). If he ends up on DWTS, it won't matter who else is on because I won't be watching. Rolling Eyes

If he does get on, he probably won't be any worse than Chris S and Sean who were both pretty dreadful imo.
Ahh come on! He's just looking for love, good "cerebral" and deep (about the depth of my neighbors' blowup waddle pool) dude that he is IMO. Do V and the rest of the gals get a do-over? Man alive, did they get freaking shafted IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I for one am thrilled for Nick to be on DWTS!!

I've had to put up with countless of leads being chosen that I have had no interest in to FINALLY watch a lead I do have an interest it and it's been awesome!

So I will for the first time in years (I honestly can't remember when I watched it last) watch DWTS because of Nick!!!

yes

You will have to vote too. by phone, computer so get sign up for it. I have to look up my number for the ABC dwts board.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:48 pm

giggling I'm glad I was bored 1 day when I decided to watch TBette and saw Nick ... aren't you too, to have me now here (I'm kidding, but sometimes I do wonder how irritating I can be to read, don't answer, I can be sensitive Hugesmile ) ... from then on I "suffered" through 3 additional shows, since I didn't want him on Kaitlyn's season, I didn't want him on BIP and didn't want him to become The Bachelor, but if he had been on DWTS right after 1st season, I would have watched it with joy. I am glad tho' that Nick did what he wanted to do and not me, since I do believe he found real love ... and that's more than I've ever imagined.
And finally something "light" for me ... that I can actually endure.
I'm not very demanding spectator. :dripdrip

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm no Nick fan and the last thing I want to see is him on my tv yet again (I'm losing count now). If he ends up on DWTS, it won't matter who else is on because I won't be watching. Rolling Eyes

Ahh come on! He's just looking for love, good "cerebral" and deep (about the depth of my neighbors' blowup waddle pool) dude that he is IMO. Do V and the rest of the gals get a do-over? Man alive, did they get freaking shafted IMO.
Do the rest of the girls include MeAndi after she comes knocking yet again on Nick's door?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Idk-to be frank, part of the reason I don't post much in these Bach threads is definitely because it's overwhelming Nick fans, which is totally fine/not my business/not my forum and I don't know anything going on with the copying and pasting from the other forum, but that statement is at least is 100% valid from my seat, IMO.

I personally have no problem if Nick is liked or disliked and never have. The guy has has been disliked years and I've been under zero illusions this would change or expect it to and quite frankly, couldn't care less.

What I do care most about is this forum and not dissing it or the members on here, whether they are fans or not of any contestant.

It's even worse when it's member/s of our own forum doing it. Major naughty. no no :angryemotion :Furious:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Oh man Nick's on DWTS?! Ugh this guy has gotten way more out of this show than anyone ever imo. I find DWTS super boring so I won't watch , except maybe a quick couple minutes. But wow, worst way to start a relationship...by having your fiancé spend 10 hours a day with another hot woman. Good luck to them though scratch I feel bad for Vaness tbh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Just wait until CH hands over his final rose to Nick. Ding Ding Ding

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:34 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this but I saw this article using statistical data to predict TB's winner: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/using-data-to-predict-this-seasons-winner-of-the-bachelor?utm_source=broadlytwitterus

Everything is presented in really pretty infographics, with data about percentages of winners with blonde vs. brown hair, and winners with names ending with the long 'e' sound. I also didn't know that Vanessa would be the first international winner of TB. Pretty cool stuff!

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Vanessa witnessed her future fiance make out and go on dates with multiple women for close to 3 months. Having her fiance just dance with another woman would be a cakewalk in comparison.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:54 pm

If I were Vanessa, I wouldn't really be worried about Nick dancing with another woman. I'd be worried thinking there would essentially be no way I could spend time with my new fiancé due to his obligations with DWTS unless I quit or take yet another leave from my teaching job in another country and even then, time will be minimal. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:56 pm

I don't hate Nick, but I can't take seeing him on my tv for a 4th time. Luckily, I don't watch DWTS.

My Nick over-saturation point has been breeched, and it's reaching ridiculous levels. When I saw the discussion of MF tweets about another historic announcement I immediately thought - maybe Nick and V broke up and Nick is going to join Rachel's season to win her back. That would be historic.

I don't really think that is what it is about, but the fact that I even thought it says everything about why Nick needs to simmer down with more reality show appearances. JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl