SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed May 17, 2017 6:20 pm

As someone who's followed them both on IG and Snapchat, I find the thought pretty absurd. There was a period of several months when they were spending a lot of time together, going on dates and acting lovey dovey. Their friends were also commenting on their pics with sweet things. They spent New Year's with Becca's family, both her siblings and parents, and were openly affectionate around them. On Valentine's Day they went on a hot air balloon ride and wine tasting, which Robert had planned. Like with most couples, it was also obvious when things started falling apart since they both went unusually quiet on SM for a couple of weeks. Robert deleting all those pics of them and then adding back the latest one seemed like a breakup fight sort of reaction. He hasn't posted anything since then, just a few IG stories, so I have a feeling he's taking the breakup harder. I don't think there's any drama involved though, since he's still liking many of her IG posts. I suspect Becca just never fell in love and they decided to stop wasting each other's time. I mean she was always honest in interviews about not being in love yet, and said it's a weird situation since they care about each other so much as friends. I think she really wanted to fall for him, but it just wasn't happening. Maybe it did for Robert and she felt increasingly pressured to reciprocate? Who knows. I think more often that not, if you have hesitations at the start, it's for a reason and this was another case of that IMO. Hopefully Becca finds her McDreamy one day.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 9:39 pm

@mindless I do agree that Robert is probably taking the breakup harder. I think he actually wanted a relationship...Becca not so much. Someone earlier referred to her asexual and that wouldn't surprise me. It's like she wants a relationship so she can post couple pictures, not so much for the other person.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't think they were in a fake relationship but I do wonder if there's something keeping Becca from letting herself really fall for someone? I can relate to that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 pm

@Sprite I disagree. I think she wants a relationship, which is why she decided to give this one a go. It just wasn't the right one. I've only had one proper relationship in my life because I could never date anyone for the sake of dating. If it doesn't feel right, I'm not interested, I'd rather be alone. I suspect Becca's the same and once she does meet the right man, she won't be hesitating. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 pm

mindless wrote:@Sprite I disagree. I think she wants a relationship, which is why she decided to give this one a go. It just wasn't the right one. I've only had one proper relationship in my life because I could never date anyone for the sake of dating. If it doesn't feel right, I'm not interested, I'd rather be alone. I suspect Becca's the same and once she does meet the right man, she won't be hesitating. JMO.

I get that and I don't disagree, however, I just don't think that is necessarily what is going on with Becca. I don't say this lightly, but to me she is just off. As is she is emotionally stunted. I can't really explain why I see her this way, but I do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 10:37 pm

@Sprite IA with you. When the rumours started about them dating, and she was posting pics with no formal announcement, I posted several times, why is she not showing him off. She held back is the feeling I got. Yes there were lovey dovey pics, but there was a lot where she never mentioned him, or she would compare him to whatever that actor's name is. Rather than saying something cute, she's comparing him to a hot actor. I knew she would break his heart. I don't think she was in it from the beginning.

She mentioned herself, he was patient with her and put up with her. After all that she dumps him. Yes I'm sure he's hurting.

I just find her very strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 pm

It sounds like she hasn't had much experience dating, so it might be just an awkward experience for her.  Throw in the "V" card and it becomes even more awkward.  Also, I believe Becca is a Christian and most likely is looking for another Christian to marry.  Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu May 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Are you saying Robert isn't @Mommyof2?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

I don't know if he is or not. She has been very outspoken about her faith. I just think that would be very important to her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Thu May 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I knew they were dunzo when they were on vacation and all her IG stories were of him staring at his phone and getting all pissy at her for filming him. Just saying. She needs a fun guy IMO.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Sheokaf wrote:I knew they were dunzo when they were on vacation and all her IG stories were of him staring at his phone and getting all pissy at her for filming him. Just saying. She needs a fun guy IMO.

To be fair, none of the Vampped trips are really vacations, they're work for him. But Robert does strike me as a bit of a workaholic and I don't know if he's ever really off considering the nature of his work. He seems to be on his phone even at dinner. Anyway, Becca often mentioned how they're both so busy and I'm not sure how much time they had to really grow their relationship. But I'm not gonna blame anyone. They were dating, not engaged, and the whole point of dating is to figure out if you're a good fit. If not, then better move on. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FargoN8tion Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:14 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'd love for Becca to be the next Bachelorette!!! That would be wonderful!!! I don't understand all that hate to each their own.

Would be cool! I do like Robert tho. Too bad they aren't still together. I read that he got a new smile recently (not that his teeth looked too bad before).
Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 29 RobertGraham_Afterv2

FargoN8tion
FargoN8tion

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12