SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 pm

@agentcurls if you are thinking of a new Nessa masterpiece please consider this song: "I can't fight the feeling"REO speedwagon, youtube link
https://youtu.be/nd4j1Ms1VYE
I was driving today, blasting out my Rock anthems cd (as one does)& this one made me think of Nessa. handwave

Reo Speedwagon – Can't Fight This Feeling Lyrics
Oh I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together
You give my life direction
You make everything so clear

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
I've been running round in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm following you, girl
'Cause you take me to the places
That alone I'd never find

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Watching Nick & Vanessa's 2nd 1on1 date when she tells him she is falling in love with him and what stands out to me is:
The way Nick looks at Vanessa...
The way Nick leans into Vanessa...
The way Nick presses his forehead against Vanessa's...
The way Nick kisses Vanessa's forehead...
The way Nick kisses Vanessa's hand...

heartandarrow

Bimini Night Date @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Sorry for double post but Nick has 1 million followers now on IG!
Silly and petty info but I think it's pretty cool hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 10 16465045_410898462578015_2337832307886391296_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0NTkwNjEzMzU4Nzg0ODYzMQ%3D%3D
michaelgarofola
The three Ra-men
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Gonna do this in the fan thread as I may annoy the non fans laugh out loud. For me, Nick has been everything I'd hoped he would be in my hypothetical visions of him being the Bachelor before it (shockingly) became a reality. He has remained true to himself and unlike what RS accused during filming of him just trying to be popular and please everyone, he has made and carried out some very difficult but necessary (IMO) decisions and his approach has been very definite with ripping the bandaid off so to speak swifty rather than a slow demise and managed to do so with compassion and empathy. For me he really has been an amazing lead.

Also got to say, the past week of interviews and podcasts to watch/listen too have been like Nick heaven for me! He is so articulate, intelligent, direct and funny. Some of the 30/40 minute interview fly by in what seems like 5 minutes with how Nick draws me in to what he is talking about/answering about. Poor guy must be a bit exhausted after all that. I thought at times it sounded like in recent interviews Mon/Tues he may have had a frog in his throat.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 am

@MonicaJM2001 WORD  ^^^^  
I love how he is and really wish we'd got to see more Vanesaa & Nick, as well as Raven & Nick conversations as I expect a lot was spoken about that would be really interesting to us fans.
If I didn't follow this forum I do not know how I would enjoy this season, as it's only through sleuthing and speculating that a fuller picture can emmerge.
ITA that all the interviews he has done have also made it worth watching, as he is consistently interesting and articulate and gives us viewers a deeper understanding of what was going on.  My hope is that once the finale has aired that the post show interviews will give us even more truth about it all, that Nick will be able to speak more openly without fear of spoilers etc.  
I've said it already- but I would buy the book.
So in my dream land I'd have Nick move to Montreal to start life with Vanessa, and he can write his memoirs whilst also starting up a Canadian Male Grooming business called 'don't feed the beards'.  
All sorted!
yespeace Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 10 1377737533

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:16 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:@agentcurls if you are thinking of a new Nessa masterpiece please consider this song: "I can't fight the feeling"REO speedwagon, youtube link
https://youtu.be/nd4j1Ms1VYE
I was driving today, blasting out my Rock anthems cd (as one does)& this one made me think of Nessa. handwave
So I've now quoted myself cos I have made some notes for the visuals too @agentcurls- yep I am bored and sometimes a little crazy! Hugesmile

Reo Speedwagon – Can't Fight This Feeling Lyrics
Oh I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show    #Nick doing baby dinosaur, Bounce House convo

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together
You give my life direction
You make everything so clear        #Ist date night time, Nick's tears, forehead lean

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
I've been running round in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm following you, girl
'Cause you take me to the places
That alone I'd never find          #..like Bimini, Vanessa mouthing Bimini.  ZG floating kissing shots.

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might  
                                             #Finland- candle in cabin window, Nick trudging through the snow like a yakherder

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever      #boat date, Nessa jumping into water, shot of oars floating away, DolphinShark waving in background..

#Final shot of two yellow bracelets fading into soft focus then becoming two gold rings.
Whadya think folks?   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 10 2498057887

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 am

Oh, @ukglasgowkiiss I do find your humor great (read it somewhere, forgot which thread you asked) and I get it.
giggling I'm listening the song now, not my style, but it reminds me of some "sunset images" or those television soap operas (where "love" is the center of every intrigue) like Santa Barbara (as I remember as a kid ... and BTW, that's where it all started for me, Nick's 1st 1 on 1 with Andi) ... love finds it's way back home. Not a bad song.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:25 am

^^ thanks @happygolucky appreciate the kind words. You know I'm js kidding around for fun - tho I wd love to see the video at same time.
 I used to watch santabarbara too when i was young- they showed it on uk tv. Also absolutely loved "sunset beach" the spoof soap opera- we loved that in the uk.
Reo speedwagon is not my serious style either but I find rock ballads comforting as well as funny. There are so many more serious love songs that might suit Nessa. In fact the Joni Mitchell song " a case of you" springs to mind.  Now that song has proper depth & beauty. Xxx

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Guess I'm showing my age....

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SONG!!!

It has always been one of my favorites. Lots of great music came out of the 60's, 70's, and 80's and I still listen to it to this day. Just cannot get into the stuff out these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:14 am

^^I take it you mean the Joni Mitchell song & not REO Speedwagon! Yes same @havadrpepper I love a lot of 60s & 80s songs; & same on showing my age (hehe)- I was a child in the 80s. Blue albumn by Joni is such a stunning albumn which stands out in any era. Just beautiful & suits Vanessa so well.

A Case of You  by Joni Mitchell
Lyrics

Just before our love got lost you said
I am as constant as a northern star and I said,
Constantly in the darkness
Where's that at?
If you want me I'll be in the bar

On the back of a cartoon coaster
In the blue TV screen light
I drew a map of Canada
Oh Canada
With your face sketched on it twice

Oh you are in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter
And so sweet oh

I could drink a case of you darling and I would
Still be on my feet
Oh I would still be on my feet

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:54 pm

^^^ Ah ukglasgowkiiss... One of my favorite songs for all time. Thanks for putting it back on my play list! blowkiss
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya