SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 pm

They look very happy and look like they are just enjoying life. Also love Peta's dress and Vanessa's pants.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Oh my heart. They all look so happy!

Love how V&N are matching with their long sleeves.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:43 pm

sbolduc wrote:Pics from double date with Peta/Maks

http://www.justjared.com/2017/03/19/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-double-date-with-peta-murgatroyd-maks-chmerkovskiy/

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 72 Image33

Their dinner reservation was at The Church Key. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Nick look so happy and that is all I every wish for, for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 pm

They both look so happy! :sprinklehearts l o v e
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:02 pm

reason wrote:Nick look so happy and that is all I every wish for, for him.

:yes:
https://www.instagram.com/nickandvanessaupdates/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:04 pm

I think these two are going to prove everyone wrong. babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 72 1f60d I love them
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 pm

They are both glowing! :inlove His bracelet is visible alongside the watch when you zoom in on one of the pics.

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 72 Nick-viall-vanessa-maks-peta-double-date-02
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Vanessa and Nick are such a good looking couple and booth have a cool and edgy fashion style!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:10 pm

I have been browsing through comments, people are asking…why are they not in their honeymoon stage?

Nick and Vanessa have gone past the honeymoon stages long before the show ends…their courtship and honeymoon stages have come in almost the same time as when they feel the sparks and magic during the first time they have met each other…their facing the RL problems while living in the TB world have come in with heavy conversations, needing resolutions before the actual final proposal…these have given them the opportunity to grow up while building their love relationships together...

Their TB world clashing with the RW…when Vanessa not knowing the whole TB process is still living in the realistic world…when Nick feeling the obligations to fulfill his responsibilities while living in the TB world...

With Vanessa questioning the authenticity of their loving relationship and having the need to have her questions answered before the proposal feels more real than anything else in the TB world…and, with Nick consoling Vanessa, chasing her back with hidden reassurances, every time Vanessa withdraws back into the RW…feeling the dark clouds falling in between them during the process, but having the strength to find resolutions to the Realism of their issues that are right in front of their eyes while they are still in the TB world…

Finally, comes the FRC/the final proposal, the first step to their final union—those moments when they have finally seen clarity in their issues, they are very happy to be together, and are ready to be united…but, all the while having it ended abruptly with the distance of separations…both feeling the pressure of pain during their numerous meet up and numerous goodbyes…I can feel the difficulty and intensities of these in their RL scenarios…

Finally, and finally...with the arrival of ATFR, they are immensely relieved to move past the TB world to face their RLW as normal couple…they are now very comfortable with each other—slowly fitting, snuggling easily into each other’s lives--with the full clarity of how they want to live their lives that is to be together as they move along with baby steps learning more about each other--the trusts they have built for each other are becoming stronger--knowing that both of them are willing to work on this relationship is their big steps moving forward--being optimistic about their union, being able to resolve their issues through compromising--having great perseverance in trying to work on their issues, sorting their similarities and differences in order to achieve their goals and dreams and in seeking for their ultimate happiness together…they are now facing all of these great challenges with open arms, with the mindset that they will try their best to sustain their relationship and conquer the world together...

This is a love story that is unlike anything--it has its own mixes of sweet, salt and spices--a whirlwind romance, seemingly fairy-tale and real life mix, a love story I am very optimistic about on how it will end...with it ending in forever…

A jump from a seemingly tumultuous deeply passionate relationship--through the aid of intensive love, open communications, patience and perseverance, honesty, kindness, passion, respect, trusts, understanding and compassion--slowly transitioning to the calmness and tranquility of the sea, gradually reaching the ultimate heights of their platonic levels…I can’t wait for the day when they’ll finally get married and have kids…

Nick and Vanessa basically possess all of these personalities/qualities in building a strong foundation to a great marriage relationship, thus I am very confident that they have move past their honeymoon stage in public (lust), they are just living their lives like normal couples that are still immensely in love with each other (shown through their playfulness, goofy and fun selves when they are together, their physical features/BL the feeling of happiness, comfort and tranquility in each other's presence)...

I am amazed that they are so mature in their approach to their relationship…I am pretty sure they will still keep their honeymoon stage within their bed sheets and in the comfort of their homes…

- JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm

sbolduc wrote:Pics from double date with Peta/Maks

http://www.justjared.com/2017/03/19/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-double-date-with-peta-murgatroyd-maks-chmerkovskiy/

Thanks for sharing. yes Great photos, can't get enough of seeing N & V together. Hugesmile

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 72 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:35 pm

havadrpepper wrote:A lot of fans of the show (and press) do not have a good opinion of anyone from TB franchise... Many of the DWTS hard core fans do not even watch TB.  And, they tend to believe the "press" out there that Nick is a diva and fameho.  Although I have seen some members of a DWTS dedicated website already change their opinion after seeing the video of Peta & Nick that Vanessa is also in (ExtraTV maybe?).

The other problem this season is that it is stacked with female ringers... all of the men are going to have to work very hard to even make it close to the end.  If you notice in that list posted from celebrity cafe, the highest a male is ranked is 6th.

I know who you are talking about! giggling I wanted to say 'See.. the magic that happens when you keep an open mind'. Most people who have had a negative opinion of Nick in the media changed their tune after they spent considerable amount of time with him in person. DWTS won't be any different IMO.

I am glad people will get to see him in a non-scripted environment. The dance rehearsal packages will be edited ofcourse but I am hopeful it won't be negative in any way since the storyline they are going for with Nick & Peta seems to be about balancing - Peta being a new mom and Nick being in a new relationship. yes

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya