SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:40 pm

coolangel wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:A lot of fans of the show (and press) do not have a good opinion of anyone from TB franchise... Many of the DWTS hard core fans do not even watch TB.  And, they tend to believe the "press" out there that Nick is a diva and fameho.  Although I have seen some members of a DWTS dedicated website already change their opinion after seeing the video of Peta & Nick that Vanessa is also in (ExtraTV maybe?).

The other problem this season is that it is stacked with female ringers... all of the men are going to have to work very hard to even make it close to the end.  If you notice in that list posted from celebrity cafe, the highest a male is ranked is 6th.

I know who you are talking about! giggling I wanted to say 'See.. the magic that happens when you keep an open mind'. Most people who have had a negative opinion of Nick in the media changed their tune after they spent considerable amount of time with him in person. DWTS won't be any different IMO.

I am glad people will get to see him in a non-scripted environment. The dance rehearsal packages will be edited ofcourse but I am hopeful it won't be negative in any way since the storyline they are going for with Nick & Peta seems to be about balancing - Peta being a new mom and Nick being in a new relationship. yes

All JMO. Smiley

DWTS doesn't have a habit of giving the celebs horrible edits, does it? IMO it's been the 'redemption' tour for some who have gotten less than favourable press before. Nick should be fine, he is a charming person IMO, hopefully that will translate through the screen, too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:DWTS doesn't have a habit of giving the celebs horrible edits, does it? IMO it's been the 'redemption' tour for some who have gotten less than favourable press before. Nick should be fine, he is a charming person IMO, hopefully that will translate through the screen, too.

Let's just say that they have not been that kind to some. Marilu Henner was an example last year. They showed mostly negatives from her rehearsals even though she and Derek both said those were very rare. And Laurie Hernandez got all positive stuff.

IMO, the do want to lead the viewers to their winner and top contenders thus the edit of rehearsal packages can do that. The season Ginger Zee (ABC morning weather person), she stayed way longer than needed... you could tell they wanted her in the finals. She wasn't that good IMO!

IMO, they are just as manipulative in their editing as TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:58 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:DWTS doesn't have a habit of giving the celebs horrible edits, does it? IMO it's been the 'redemption' tour for some who have gotten less than favourable press before. Nick should be fine, he is a charming person IMO, hopefully that will translate through the screen, too.

Let's just say that they have not been that kind to some. Marilu Henner was an example last year.  They showed mostly negatives from her rehearsals even though she and Derek both said those were very rare.  And Laurie Hernandez got all positive stuff.

IMO, the do want to lead the viewers to their winner and top contenders thus the edit of rehearsal packages can do that.  The season Ginger Zee (ABC morning weather person), she stayed way longer than needed... you could tell they wanted her in the finals.  She wasn't that good IMO!

ITA! :yes: Which is why I am even more happy that Nick is partnered with Peta who is more favored by TPTB IMO. Way less chance of being thrown under the bus in the rehearsal package edit. :yes: IMO If the storyline for Nick and Peta is about their new journeys, Nick does not have anything to worry about. Their official IG account caption for Nissa and Peta's pic was '#BabyChmerkovskiy and @vanessagrimaldi30 are #TeamBabyGotBach's biggest fans  babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 73 1f60d'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRrnAN_hEI7/?taken-by=dancingabc&hl=en

I think it's going to a positive experience however long Nick lasts in the competition. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:01 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Let's just say that they have not been that kind to some. Marilu Henner was an example last year.  They showed mostly negatives from her rehearsals even though she and Derek both said those were very rare.  And Laurie Hernandez got all positive stuff.

IMO, the do want to lead the viewers to their winner and top contenders thus the edit of rehearsal packages can do that.  The season Ginger Zee (ABC morning weather person), she stayed way longer than needed... you could tell they wanted her in the finals.  She wasn't that good IMO!

That's true too. The Vanessa/Nick relationship won't be the focus IMO, and I'd hope Peta, the new mom returning to work, would get a favourable edit. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:28 pm

@skates What is the honeymoon stage? They seem pretty happy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

There's a few more pics on IG of their date last night if someone can bring them over. I don't know how to do that laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

SC of Vanessa's IG story!

These two are so adorable with their bracelets! heartglasses babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 73 110
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:51 pm

SueSt wrote:@skates What is the honeymoon stage? They seem pretty happy.

The honeymoon stage is what the first few months of a relationship is typically referred to as. The belief is that this is supposed to be the happiest time in a couple's relationship, before little things start bugging them about each other and other stressors of life and the world, come into the relationship. Therefore, I've seen a lot of comments about Nick and Vanessa, especially in regard to their saying things have been difficult, that this is when they should be the happiest. So therefore, if there are already problems or they're saying things have already been difficult, then the relationship will never work.

The thing is though, meeting on The Bachelor makes those first months of a relationship unlike any other first few months and that's what Nick and Vanessa were saying on the AFR. Normal couples who have been together for four months are in each other's life daily and can go out to dinner anytime they want and just be together without a care in the world. They are certainly not hiding their relationship, being holed up for days every 2-3 weeks, they are not having to relive their fiance making out with countless other women, talking about his amazing connection and feelings with other women, etc.

Like Sharleen said, people snark all the time about the show and its lack of realism and the weirdness of the whole situation and yet when a couple comes out being honest about the difficulties caused by said weirdness, everyone acts like they're the worse couple in the world and it's the most awful thing in the world. It's ridiculous.

The pictures of Maks/Peta and Nick/Vanessa are really nice. I like the casual vibe and energy from all of them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Julie81 wrote:There's a few more pics on IG of their date last night if someone can bring them over. I don't know how to do that laugh out loud

What is the IG username that you see pics? I checked both Nick and Vanessa, and there isn't anything new.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Julie81 wrote:There's a few more pics on IG of their date last night if someone can bring them over. I don't know how to do that laugh out loud

What is the IG username that you see pics? I checked both Nick and Vanessa, and there isn't anything new.

@nickviallandvanessagrimaldi has some pics that haven't been posted here yet.

I love to see them happy and holding hands! The bracelets are also absolutely adorable :sprinklehearts

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 pm

SueSt wrote:@skates What is the honeymoon stage? They seem pretty happy.

I think most people are looking at 'honeymoon' stage as wherein the couples cannot get enough of each other, kissing and caressing each other non-stopped...being lovey dovey in public...some people are comparing them to Kaitlyn and Andi wherein they are illustrating more sexual connections...

...but, I am looking at Nick and Vanessa being more sexually and emotionally illustrative in the vicinities of their own home and in their own private moments...connecting in their spiritual levels when they are outside of their home...they are confident enough to not having the need to illustrate overly sexual moves...they can independently be around each other...without feeling the co-dependency they have for each other sucking into their relationships...

Those intimate moments they have onscreen during the process when they are in TB world...are mostly captured by camera shots during their private moments, I don't think there would be diminish affections or much of difference now on how they are dealing with each other on and off screens...there's really no disputes on how honestly genuine and raw they are towards each other when they are together...it would definitely intensify as time flies...  Smiley Smiley  

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Sorry, they didn't post them themselves. They are tagged in paparazzi photos.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya