SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:08 pm

I think that Nick was physically attracted to both Whitney and Danielle L but had yet to establish a solid attachment to them otherwise. I think he took them on the 2:1 to tease out which woman he would develop a deeper relationship with. I think he thought he'd send Whitney home and then Danielle and he would grow closer together. When that didn't happen, he was caught off guard and surprised himself by sending her home as well.  

Hence the meltdown turning tables and crying conversations afterward.  Things didn't go as he planned which sent him for a bit of a loop. That's happened twice before on this show... and it's ended in disaster for Nick both times. I think the doubts started to creep in after he found himself sending home one of his "front-runners".

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:21 pm

IIRC, on Kaitlyn's 2 on 1 with Joe and JJ, she saint JJ home toward the beginning of the date but waited until the end to give Joe the rose, because she wanted to see if there was something more there. I'd assume this is how it also went with Nick and Danielle, except he doesn't give her the rose.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:22 pm

Just basing off chemistry, Nick's faves at this point are definitely Danielle L and Vanessa, IMO. ITA that he got flustered that his feelings for Danielle just couldn't go further than just lust. I think he wanted MORE from her but Danielle just didn't give him that extra thing he was looking for. I think he felt like Danielle might be playing the "game" too. These girls need to realize that Nick is used to this show by now. The "fallin in love with you" line before HTD and FD feels so disingenuous to me. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:32 pm

I think the first week, the lead picks their top 3 or 4 and they get to call the shots for those contestants only....tptb organize all the other dates as to what they think will make the best tv... and the lead plays along. This a dating show so they do want a proposal at the end of it all....but they also have a tv show to produce, 2 hour episodes now, so they need the footage haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Sucks we didnt get to see much of Whitney. She had NO SCREEN TIME!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:26 pm

That's how it is with MOT cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:31 am

So, the 'I didn't see that coming' was when Whitney was cut.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:32 am

Cila51290 wrote: These girls need to realize that Nick is used to this show by now. The "fallin in love with you" line before HTD and FD feels so disingenuous to me. JMO

JMO Nick's reaction to Raven's ILY reminded me of this moment in Bridesmaids:

Source

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:20 am

I think DLo was probably his top pick in the beginning, but this week of what little air time we saw of the two, Nick looked a bit more cool/distant towards her. If the rumors are true, perhaps Vanessa's unaired convo with him had an effect and made Nick doubt DLo.

He probably wanted to keep her initially but realized that maybe he couldn't get past his doubts and the fact that they weren't connecting on a level that he wanted/expected. Being originally his top pick (or close to it) and coming to the realization that it would probably never work with her, probably caused him to panic and question the whole thing.

Kind of similar to what happened on Desiree's season - not so much about Brooks leaving on his own accord (and Des being blind-sided), but more so that she didn't know if she could continue with the other two once Brooks decided to leave. I can see Vanessa being Nick's "Chris" and making him realize that what he wants/needs has been there all along - it was just that he was blinded by his infatuation/attraction to DLo. Given that this happens earlier on in the season, Nick should get over it pretty quickly and have more time to establish a stronger bond with Vanessa (+ the other girls) - it will make the endgame seem more believable too.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:08 am

I dont see any similarities to the Des /Brooks / Chris situation at all! Des was gaga over Brooks and had he stayed, hed have been her F1 ...it would have been a huge mistake as we know , but its one she'd have gladly made....at the time. Nick has chemistry with a few and its fading as he gets to know Vanessa better, simple as that IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Remember a couple of reports that Nick wasn't that into Dani L when camera was off in their 1-1? Also, when BSB GD pics first came out, some posters here commented the lack of chemistry between them? So I don't think Dani L was ever his top pick. Attracted to her physically? I can see that but I think that's about it. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:53 pm

northernviewer wrote:I dont see any similarities to the Des /Brooks / Chris situation at all!  Des was gaga over Brooks and had he stayed, hed have been her F1 ...it would have been a huge mistake as we know , but its one she'd have gladly made....at the time.   Nick has chemistry with a few and its fading as he gets to know Vanessa better, simple as that IMO

I agree.  I just don't get why not even show the moments that the F1 has and focus on things that over beaten to death (Corrine/Taylor).

sdmom wrote:Remember a couple of reports that Nick wasn't that into Dani L when camera was off in their 1-1? Also, when BSB GD pics first came out, some posters here commented the lack of chemistry between them? So I don't think Dani L was ever his top pick. Attracted to her physically? I can see that but I think that's about it. Jmo.

It's too hard to know for me. I felt Nick was faking it with Jennifer. If that's the case, he's lying on his blogs about Danielle L and his interview with ET.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620