SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 pm

All other epi threads here

Discuss episode 6 here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:04 am

So, I read the tweets that the show makes it seem like both Corrine and Taylor leave. So, how much time is that going to take of the next episode?

So, is it Kristina that has the 1 on 1 next week? The volley ball game and the 2 on 1 with Whitney and Danielle L?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:45 am

The double elimination is what happens with Whitney and Danielle L., in the previews they just made it seem like he's talking about sending Corinne home as well after Taylor talks to him. I would assume next week we'll just see Nick's conversation with Taylor, which will have no impact on Corinne, then the next RC and then we'll move on to the next episode where the double elimination drama happens.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:44 pm

mindless wrote:The double elimination is what happens with Whitney and Danielle L., in the previews they just made it seem like he's talking about sending Corinne home as well after Taylor talks to him. I would assume next week we'll just see Nick's conversation with Taylor, which will have no impact on Corinne, then the next RC and then we'll move on to the next episode where the double elimination drama happens.

I'm just trying to think just how much time will be wasted on it.

Do you think the 2nd long commercial will be out after this episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Nick's "breakdown" shows Dani M and Kristina so it happens before the 1-1 and 2-1. Hmmm.
Is the GD first?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:52 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's "breakdown" shows Dani M and Kristina so it happens before the 1-1 and 2-1. Hmmm.
Is the GD first?

Good question. But, why wouldn't it show Danielle M and Kristina?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:03 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's "breakdown" shows Dani M and Kristina so it happens before the 1-1 and 2-1. Hmmm.
Is the GD first?

Good question.  But, why wouldn't it show Danielle M and Kristina?  

Sorry, I didn't clearly say what I meant.
In the clip of Nick talking to the girls teary-eyed, Dani M and Kristina are shown among the group. That's why I'm thinking it happened before either of them had a date.
But...in Kaitlyn's season there was a reoccurring preview of her saying "we had sex" that made it look like she was talking to lots of guys however we know that was just edit splicing so who knows no idea

About Taylor returning
IMO she undermined herself as the "journey" giggling progressed however by returning, after an abrupt dismissal, she can get closure rather than leaving with questions.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:28 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2106/

Episode 2106 (2/6)

NICK’S ATTEMPT TO FIND LOVE FOR A FOURTH TIME GOES INTO CRISIS MODE:
A DEVASTATING GROUP DATE AND A STUNNING OUTCOME TO A TWO-ON-ONE DATE LEAVE HIM CONFUSED AND DEFEATED, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

“Episode 2106” – Taylor is determined to defeat her arch rival, Corinne, even after being dispatched on the dramatic two-on-one date. So as Nick and the controversial bachelorette attempt to have a romantic evening, Taylor crashes their party to share information about her adversary. Will that change Nick’s impression of the provocative woman? After the rose ceremony, nine lucky ladies remain on the journey to the beautiful island of St. Thomas. Particularly curious about one bachelorette’s mysterious past, Nick spends the day with her, but will there be enough of a connection between them for her to continue? What starts out as a fun-filled, relaxing group date on a sandy white beach, turns awkward and goes awry, as Nick supplies a surprise ending. After this disaster, Nick is bewildered but continues with another two-on-one date with two women about whom he has been optimistic, hoping for reassurance that love is in his future. An unprecedented turn of events leaves Nick in tears and the remaining bachelorettes heart broken. Is Nick’s fourth bid to find his soul mate doomed? Find out on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands is the breathtaking backdrop, as Nick continues to explore a possible future with the remaining nine bachelorettes. He is excited by the opportunity of spending the day with one intriguing, enigmatic woman who has a heartbreaking past, but will she be comfortable in sharing those details with Nick?

As six bachelorettes prepare for a fun-in-the-sun group date, it becomes apparent that the last two ladies must face-off in another two-on-one date. As hard as Nick tries to divide his attention between the six women at the beach and attempts to keep progressing with all of his relationships, the day goes from bad to worse. The ladies spiral out of control and battle for time with their man. One woman takes it too far at the after party. Feeling perplexed and overwhelmed, Nick starts to wonder if he will ever find love.

With the shattering group date in his rearview mirror, Nick turns to his second two-on-one date – this time with two bachelorettes that offer an encouraging preview of the future. After choosing between the two, he is finds himself struggling to connect with the woman he selected. Having hit the lowest point of his journey, Nick dissolves into tears admitting that this time he may not find anyone to love. Can he right the ship? What will happen to the remaining bachelorettes?

The 13 remaining women are:

Alexis, 23, aspiring dolphin trainer, Secaucus, NJ
Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Danielle L., 27, small business owner, Los Angeles, CA
Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
Jaimi, 28, chef, New Orleans, LA
Jasmine G., 29, pro basketball dancer, San Francisco, CA
Josephine, 24, registered nurse, Santa Cruz, CA
Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Taylor, 23, mental health counselor, Seattle, WA
Vanessa, 29, special education teacher, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Whitney, 25, Pilates instructor, Chanhassen, MN

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound.

For more information on “The Bachelor,” please visit ABC.com.

ABC Media Relations
Cathy Rehl
(212) 456-6749
cathy.rehl@abc.com

Mitch Messinger
(818) 460-6532
mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photo request line (818) 460-6611.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelor
Twitter: @BachelorABC

Hashtag: #TheBachelor

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 pm

@notarose Dani M and Kristina didn't leave until Epi 7. IMO, Nick's 2on1 happens last next week and more than likely the episode ends on the note of Nick's emotions front and center with the girls...He exits...Outtake. we know there isn't a rose ceremony because 3 have gone home already. Jasmine, Whitney and Danielle L...

Sorry if I totally misunderstood your question

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Is the GD first?

I'm confused, so just who has been identified in pics at the time he cries to girls to let them know it may not work for him. Seems to me Vanessa was missing, I saw Raven & Dani M, where was Danielle L, where was Rachel, where was Corinne?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:48 pm

The 2 on 1 is the last part of the episode IMO. Last night's preview showed a wider shot while Nick is speaking and Vanessa is indeed clearly there. I'm not sure why Dani M. and Kristina's presence throws some off.

He has a 1 on 1 with Kristina which goes fine and she gets a rose. Then there's the group date rose where some drama happens and he eliminates Jasmine at the cocktail party. So he's likely already feeling stressed.

Then he goes into the 2 on 1 with Whitney and Danielle L. and he eliminates both and feeling emotional, he comes to talk to the women who are left, which you can all see present from last night's preview - Raven, Rachel, Danielle M., Vanessa, Kristina and Corinne.

Also keep in mind that because of all the To Be Continued... before St. Thomas, there will be a rose ceremony where he eliminates Josephine and Alexis I believe.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Is the GD first?

I'm confused, so just who has been identified in pics at the time he cries to girls to let them know it may not work for him. Seems to me Vanessa was missing, I saw Raven & Dani M, where was Danielle L, where was Rachel, where was Corinne?  

The preview from last night makes it look like the following girls are present for Nick's tearful talk: Daniell M, Kristina, Raven, Rachel, Corinne, Vanessa and Danielle L. Most of the women were shown in the earlier season
preview during Nick's talk, all except Vanessa and Danielle L. But last night, the preview included both women.

It is not clear if these shots were taken during the talk or another time. The episode breakdown and RS agree that Nick goes to speak with the women after his 2:1. RS says this is after Nick sends Danielle L home, so I think they slipped in a few shots of the women on those brown couches that were not actually taped during Nick's tearful talk

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620