SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 am

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 C4BjSicUcAADRIt
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
"I want you to open your eyeballs.” -Taylor
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:07 am

lleyki wrote:
This season has been weird. I'm still confused about why Nick didn't give one GDR to Vanessa. Like, maybe he didn't want to make her a target, but she's a strong girl who could handle it, IMO.

I have no comment on the others but like I said in another comment, I completely got why Raven got this group date rose. She's the only one who didn't seem to fall apart. And it actually reminded me of Chris Harrison's comment about her in his 5 to Watch, that she was the one to sometimes calm Nick down from all the madness in the house. It definitely seems like Raven didn't let all the craziness make her too crazy. We saw previously super confident Rachel sort of losing it tonight.

I read that too. Unfortunately, I read that not much of the date was shown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am

‏She knows what's up  bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

@blissxxful
Wow I just realized that nick still has his yellow bracelet on from Vanessa and his 1 on 1 date. !! #TheBachelor

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 C4CIth5UEAEQbdu

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 C4CIth4UkAAAayd
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 am

nutty1 wrote:You know what I find interesting? In a lot of scenes, Corrine is sitting with the other girls and they all seem to be getting along. Makes me wonder what is really an act?

Who knows? We don't get to see what really happens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 am

If Raven is the next Bachelorette, I'm gonna need a subtitle or closed captioning for that season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:14 am

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 C4BlMYzUEAAReXK
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Had to do it. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:17 am

So, how did Danielle L take it?

What was shown in the preview for next week? Thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:21 am

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 C4Bk20wWQAAQ5K0
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Whitney.
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 am

atem wrote:So, how did Danielle L take it?  
I think she was in shock...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 am

‏This is one hot bikini.

@AliFedotowsky
FOUND! Vanessa's smoking hot bikini from the group date. Get it here: http://bit.ly/2lj1OE4  #thebachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:29 am

I am not going to sit here and pretend to type that this episode was not annoying in the lack of Nick/Vanessa (though not surprising). IMO on the positive side in the very little of Nissa we got tonight actually together, their entire body language sells the already together as a couple vibe. As much as we see Nick keeping it real with the ones he just cannot feel it for, I think in the same vein, he didn't try to hide anything with those he felt strongly for, in particularly IMO Vanessa. And the Corinne storyline is giving me major fatigue over all but tonight really IMO was NOT so much the Corinne storyline. As depressing a vibe as it was tonight, it was centered on Nick, his emotions, motives, thoughts. It was raw and genuine IMO. He warned/advised the women at the RC shown that when he knows, he is going to be definitive and rip the band aid off quickly so to speak as far as the relationships go. By him dismissing a lot of the women on dates vs RC, it keeps everything more real, more genuine IMO. The person, as hard as the situation may be to be in that moment of being dumped, is atleast being viewed as a human, a real world person and not just another set of heels who doesn't have her name called at the rose ceremony. I speculate that maybe as the numbers dwindled to where it could be more feasible to do so, Nick made that conscious effort to not have someone stay any longer than necessary just for the sake of the custom rose ceremony. Perhaps Nick's realness made TPTB feel like they had to play the Corinne storyline up which I can understand to a point, but I do agree with those who feel they have overshot that angle. There is still plenty of time IMO to bring the Nissa storyline full circle and front and center and have it be no less credible than any of the other final couple from past seasons. TPTB may have strategized by really letting their 1/1 date chemistry and interactions be right there in front of us to where literally all of twitter was calling it for the season for her so they then could switch gears for the next section of episodes to build up the suspense/story of "will he be alone at the end?" I definitely would have preferred myself a suspense free full detailing of their love story but I also know what show this is. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 am

I will get SCs of the preview up when I can tomorrow... Hopefully earlier than later.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620