SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:06 am

Wow i love how we had expected to be shown all types of stuff( as evidenced in the 30 page thread) before it aired- and that episode 6 was,well ...Cray Cray.
All over the shop with the edit. Have they tried to make it more like BIP edit but failed to meet basic plot requirements. If you show Vanessa & Nick for only one second- at end of group date & then cut, why bother showing them at all.  
That said- the main shock i got was seeing his reasons why Nick was so upset after sending both girls home.
IA that for sure he was genuinely having those feelings of doubt.  Its hard for me as a Nessa fan to see him conflicted as to me ( biased view) it is obvious that they are a great match. However one reading of why he got so disheartened might be that V perhaps did express how upset she was and frustrated with the process to him, and perhaps him having to reassure her meant they as a couple cd not connect in those few moments as he couldnt express the weight the lead has to carry and thus felt isolated and disconnected from her as well as all the others.  All jmo.  Just a possibility.
I also think its a good thing he had a sort of breakdown / crisis of faith mid way through rather than at the end about to choose f1. It seems almost a given he would hv to have a meltdown over the stakes being so high, given his past experiences. I think it was very selfish of him to bring that negativity down on the remaining 6 women in the way he did- as all that did was make them all feel undervalued even more.  However he did say from the start that he wd be transparent and honest - so I respect him for sticking to that.  The other alternative might hv been for him to individually express his doubts to each one or confide in certain women only- which seems unfair too. So overall perhaps best for him to tell them all as one.
Hopefully the rest of these episodes will reflect more of real conversations between the final 4 and Nick. Phew. AIMHO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:15 am

My feelings are:
The lead is exhausted with the process. He is now realizing he is jumping through hoops trying to do the show. He is seeing he has very little in common with all of the women except for one or two.
So for the most part he is spinning his wheels doing stuff he couldn't care less about with women he couldn't care less about.
The women are becoming frustrated with the process. So everyone has had it, particularly him.
Then--with as little time as he gets with the one or two that he likes, he is beginning to wonder if given the time could they even work.
Meantime, he still has "weeks" to go in the process.
A day in the life of the lead.
Pound of flesh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:26 am

Good summary Kasha. I was thinking that too, he looked tired - physically and figuratively.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:34 am

northernviewer wrote:Im sorry, but i dont se anything wrong with people doing any job...being a maid and cleaning rooms is not a demeaning job...its a job...same as working in a burger joint or working retail ...nothing wrong with good honest work.

There is not one point in my comment that I said being a maid is demeaning. However, I do not care to get into a racial discussion on a message board so let's just agree to disagree. I was annoyed by the scene and others weren't. Fair enough.

And I may have actually blacked out at one point because I remember DLo talking about dancing and I don't remember them dancing. At all.

I think she was talking about their 1 on 1 date, which ended with them dancing at some guy's concert.

The lead is exhausted with the process. He is now realizing he is jumping through hoops trying to do the show. He is seeing he has very little in common with all of the women except for one or two.

This exactly. I think some are equating Nick's meltdown to letting both Whitney and Danielle go, especially the latter but I really think it was his being exhausted after a very emotional and stressful week. His date with Kristina seemed fine but I don't think he was as romantically into her as he hoped to be and then her story was very emotional and heavy. Then the group date was unquestionably a disaster where almost all the women ended the night upset, stressed and frustrated.

Then he goes into a 2 on 1 because while Danielle was someone who stood out to him early, he was realizing that things weren't clicking and as he said before letting her go, he really wanted to find a reason to give her the rose and reaffirm that early hope he had for them but instead, she's sitting there telling him she loves him and he just can't see that with her at all. And yes there are women he's still very much into and excited about but he starts questioning if that will fade too or end up stalling like him and Danielle.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 am

Was there even a promo with a little bit about Nick & Vanessa's date or just nothing?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 am

No the promo didn't show them. It just showed the whole meltdown over "omg Nick is quitting" and Corinne going to bring him back from the edge with her magical vagina.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:54 am

I felt so bad for Nick this episode, he looked so bored with most of these women and emotionally drained. His comment during Danielle L's date about how it an awful feeling to listen to say they love you and you don't feel the same way was very telling to me. I don't think he can "play the game" of leading these people on like so many other leads have been able to do.

I loved his date with Kristen, she's such a beautiful person. It's obvious he doesn't have much of a romantic interest in her, but he appears to have a tremendous amount of respect for her. Glad to see Jasmine go, Nick looked so "done" with her laugh out loud. This was such a downer episode, lots of emotional drama, it's no wonder we didn't see any time with Nick and Vanessa, I think the contrast would have been way to obvious, not that it already isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:56 am

I like this episode even though it was, at times, tough to watch.  My respect for Nick grew A LOT tonight.  He definitely was having a hard time and was honest with the women about it! I felt really bad for Danielle L.. It was SO apparent that Nick was about to let her go and she was in denial.  YEAH NICK!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My feelings are:
So for the most part he is spinning his wheels doing stuff he couldn't care less about with women he couldn't care less about.
The women are becoming frustrated with the process. So everyone has had it, particularly him.
Then--with as little time as he gets with the one or two that he likes, he is beginning to wonder if given the time could they even work.
Meantime, he still has "weeks" to go in the process.
A day in the life of the lead.
Pound of flesh.  

Awesome post! This is exactly how I feel!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 pm

I wonder if we will finally see the Come to Jesus conversation with CH next week. The only way is up after this week.  
Kashathediva thumbsup - tells it like it is as always. Being the lead kinda sucks at times, probably because Nick has already seen it from the other side too. Pethaps he has become dissillusioned by what he thought might be the easier side of the power dynamic - but actually isn't.
I also think he hit rock bottom because he's spent that group date as mediator/ counsellor to all the many personalities (being naturally good at that anyway) and is totally drained. Then he's possibly thought hang on - what about me- hence bit of a tantrum towards the remaining women who were on the group date.
IMHO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:42 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I wonder if we will finally see the Come to Jesus conversation with CH next week. The only way is up after this week.  
Kashathediva  thumbsup - tells it like it is as always. Being the lead kinda sucks at times, probably because Nick has already seen it from the other side too. Pethaps he has become dissillusioned by what he thought might be the easier side of the power dynamic - but actually isn't.
I also think he hit rock bottom because he's spent that group date as mediator/ counsellor to all the many personalities (being naturally good at that anyway) and is totally drained. Then he's possibly thought hang on - what about me- hence bit of a tantrum towards the remaining women who were on the group date.
IMHO.

I think Chris Harrison tweeted last night that he talks to Nick next week. Maybe someone here can find the tweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 13h13 hours ago
More
Next week someone needs a lil talkin to! #TheBachelor :Nick:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620