SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:She liked a couple of tweets wondering what happened to her alone time with a Nick.

Well thank goodness Nick was even allowed time with her in that circus of an epi.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 2292733854
They have a great day 2 epis back where they both acknowledged wanting to get to know each other.  1 epi back they are almost giddy to share time at the GD RC.  Then Nick has to contend with less developed relationships where girls are dropping the "falling in love" or "could fall in in love" bombs while Vanessa has only told him she gives a f*ck and that she cares...oh, and that she doesn't want to waste her time which looks like epi 5 was a wasteland.  
In real time, that was a week stolen from them.  Nick must have been drained after all that went down.

Why bother making Nick the Bachelor if his love story isn't even going to be told?  That storyboard could have been given to any Tom, Dick, or Harry.

And they're going to load the bases again next week by letting all the volleyball GD girls stay which means what exactly for real time spent together?

Yes, I'm ranting. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698

clapping! I like your rant. It was a waste of time for me last night. I barely paid any attention to anyone and skipoed the last half hour of the episode.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:02 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:She liked a couple of tweets wondering what happened to her alone time with a Nick.

Well thank goodness Nick was even allowed time with her in that circus of an epi.
They have a great day 2 epis back where they both acknowledged wanting to get to know each other.  1 epi back they are almost giddy to share time at the GD RC.  Then Nick has to contend with less developed relationships where girls are dropping the "falling in love" or "could fall in in love" bombs while Vanessa has only told him she gives a f*ck and that she cares...oh, and that she doesn't want to waste her time which looks like epi 5 was a wasteland.  
In real time, that was a week stolen from them.  Nick must have been drained after all that went down.

Why bother making Nick the Bachelor if his love story isn't even going to be told?  That storyboard could have been given to any Tom, Dick, or Harry.

And they're going to load the bases again next week by letting all the volleyball GD girls stay which means what exactly for real time spent together?

Yes, I'm ranting. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698

clapping! I like your rant. It was a waste of time for me last night. I barely paid any attention to anyone and skipoed the last half hour of the episode.

Because:
this is not the show. It's not just my opinion, it is the words of MF the show is a social dating experiment with a lead and 25+ contestants. It is not to showcase the romance and final couple.
Don't kill the messenger.
if someone wants to find the exact source--help me out. I looked and gave up. I should have book marked it as this debate goes on every season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:06 pm

IMO because that's how the show operates and has been for forever. I know it's frustrating but I think she's been lucky. It's going to get worse when they ramp up the other story lines and supplement lots of physical chemistry scenes with the others to make up for the lack of emotional connections.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

MissMel wrote:
I wish they would do a new segment (esp when they have a really good F1/couple at the end)...like maybe a brief special between the proposal and the ATFR, or maybe just a 5-10 min segment in the ATFR, of UNCUT Nick & Vanessa (not just the typical quickie summary thing of footage we actually already saw on the show)...so we can see the relationship arc. I for one would really like to see that, all the stuff that was left on the cutting room floor in favor or manufactured drama, story boards, villains and keeping the F1 a surprise. I get the surprise factor, even though many are spoiled, but if they have to keep the F1 hidden and focus less on the relationship for the sake of drama and the element of surprise, PLEASE put together a substantial unseen footage segment to show the full "love story" after the fact Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 1f60d.

I would like to see this too. I'll take a measly 5 minutes but 10 will be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
notarose wrote:

Because:
this is not the show. It's not just my opinion, it is the words of MF the show is a social dating experiment with a lead and 25+ contestants. It is not to showcase the romance and final couple.
if someone wants to find the exact source--help me out. I looked and gave up. I should have book marked it as this debate goes on every season.

Is this it????

Fleiss, however, maintains that too much shouldn't be drawn from the show, which he says "is about entertainment. It's a weird, freakish social experiment. It's not meant to be anything more than something to watch on television. We just wanted to see if we could get a love affair to unfold in front of the cameras. Wherever that goes, that's fine with us."
Source: http://articles.latimes.com/2002/apr/22/entertainment/et-littlejohn22
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
notarose wrote:

Because:

I would never kill the messenger deadhorse especially the one who gives me the juicy stuff. thumbsup But... has there ever been someone who's had a good connection with the lead that has been set aside like they have done with Vanessa? I've skipped a few seasons, mostly recent ones, so I can't recall. I know they've done ones where it was misleading us to the F1. Yeah, come to think of it, that's what they're doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 pm

I feel like we've been spoiled for the past 4 weeks with Nessa and now we're back to reality. :tissuebox

I know its a show but I think tptb need to show both worlds in one episode. The one where they show the mots, villains, cattiness, relationships forming with other girls, and of course the F1 and the leads time together. Some people do watch the show for the love story. If they continue to not show that then they'll lose some Bachelor fans, including myself. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:36 pm

I think they showed a little bit of Ben and Lauren and Ben's obvious obsession with Lauren every episode last year because they knew the JoJo dual ILY was coming, and that was more than enough to throw in doubt and controversy to take over the obviousness in early episodes that Ben was picking Lauren. 

By contrast they are really hiding V. Her 1:1 date they only gave them 12 minutes of screen time. That was a very telling 12 minutes, but still. Not the longest amount of time. In 2 of the 5 episodes so far, Nissa hasn't even interacted. I feel cheated. What it does likely tell me though is that there is no one else that even compares. No JoJo ILY-gate waiting to blindside Bach Nation in the final episodes. It was likely the Vanessa show from epi 1 until the bitter end, and that's why they are hiding her and aren't developing their story. Annoying for me, cause that's what I watch for. Not the Corrine/Taylor/hot mess crap that Fleiss seems to think everyone loves.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Do you guys think they're intentionally hiding their love story for their storyboard "doubt" Nick has at the end about Vanessa saying yes? Obviously, if they had shown all of their time together that whole storyboard would be not so believable to viewers, IMO. TPTB keep emphasizing that Vanessa is too good for Nick which leads me to think they're hiding her for that story to keep unfolding in that way.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:22 pm

@Cila51290
No. I don't think they are hiding it.
The whole premise behind the show is not to show a romance. The premise is to show a social dating experience. So --there is a lot more than what goes into a 1:1 dating experience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:31 pm

IMO the show never will be about the love story. It's about how stupid people can start to act, when they're 'competing' for 'love'. Secluded from all outside world, living together with the people, who all want to win time and love with the lead. Throw in a few producer driven tricks, and the contestants will go crazy.

IMO Vanessa is the most gorgeous woman this show has ever had. She's so beautiful.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:31 pm

Based on past seasons - I would actually say that the Nick and Vanessa story line has been quite strong... being one of the clear front runners from the beginning IMO. Most of my unspoiled friends believed she was the clear frontrunner - with Raven edging a little last week and Rachel more so this week.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet however - they do need to start building up the other relationships - it is a show after all, which it sounds like they did with Rachel's date. After next week - there will be dedicated 1-on-1 time for Vanessa and Nick, due to Ep7 date, Ep8 HTD, Ep8 FS and then the finale.

I honestly think for Nick he was really only interested in four girls this season Vanessa, Rachel, Raven (more so later on) and Danielle L at the beginning. I also think he fell for Vanessa early - and I think she was confident in their relationship as a result did not need the GDR. The GDR this season is being used to provide smoke and mirrors in my opinion. Except Nick is one of the easiest bachelors to read IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10